Yeah good idea haha :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDEOtagged by System, 6/25/10
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK7 Titanium Earphonestagged by System, 7/23/10
- brandPhonaktagged by System, 6/25/10
- productPhonak Audeo PFE 121tagged by System, 7/16/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 4/13/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SM3 v2 or IE8 with TWAG custom cable? Last post on 2/21/12 at 6:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: 20 Headphones Compared Last post on 6/2/13 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can you wear the Audeo PFEs in a conventional way (i.e. NOT over the ear)? Last post on 8/18/10 at 2:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phonak Perfect Bass 012 & 022 - new models Last post on 10/29/10 at 2:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/26/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/26/14
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Phonak Audeo (PFE) Appreciation Thread - Page 185
Gear mentioned in this thread:
UIEM version of westone 4's would be HIFI-man HE500.
The region between 600 Hz and 8 kHz is noticeably attenuated with the black filters. I suspect your ears are more sensitive to frequencies within that range
Yeah that's probably the case. But after a lot of switching and listening to the different filters, the grey ones do sound the best.
I'm hearing no bass, do these need some burning in before the bass gets more "meatier" or is this just the sound signature?
Edited by luisdent - 9/19/13 at 8:52pm
Ah pink floyd...yes :)
I think cranking the bass up all the way up while driving my car everyday contributes to me craving for some more bass. But you know, IEMS...and SUBWOOFERS. Big difference!
Edited by leadbythemelody - 9/19/13 at 9:00pm
Never mind, either I got a better seal or they "broke-in" but I hear the bass now...and it's REALLY Deep especially with bass boost :)
Edited by leadbythemelody - 9/20/13 at 3:38pm
I recently acquired a Govibe Martini + amplifier here on head-fi and I paired it with the PFE 232's. Instruments sounded extremely fuller along with vocals. The PFE 232's sounded like different headphones. They were actually more mid-centric with stronger bass and more tamed highs. I really recommend you try listening to the Govibe Martini + with the PFE 232's, it's really intriguing how much amplifiers alter the sound of headphones...
- Phonak Audeo (PFE) Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 MODS 2 minutes ago
- › In ear headphones £80 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)