Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Phonak Audeo (PFE) Appreciation Thread - Page 17

post #241 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confispect View Post
Hmmmm...Still did not read the manual.....might want to try it. Just kidding the manual states something like. The filters are fragile do NOT turn the filter more then one revolution I did this and suffer the consequences as have you maybe...
I inserted the filter changing tool no more than 1/2 turn. Mine separated partially when I took them out...it seems the filter stuck in the tube, and I had to remove at a slight angle, otherwise the filter may have separated completely.
post #242 of 2877
Hmmmm may be a defective or maybe your Phonaks filters don't like you, OR they sensed you would sooner or later return the Phonaks. Seriously Phonak might have understated the turn revolution, they come out very easily mines did the same I didn't post this because I felt responsible, I still do....or like I said you might have a defective.
post #243 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by soozieq View Post
And I really can't stop listening to the IE8, I'm totally addicted.
I just them!
x2
post #244 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confispect View Post
Hmmmm...Still did not read the manual.....might want to try it. Just kidding the manual states something like. The filters are fragile do NOT turn the filter more then one revolution I did this and suffer the consequences as have you maybe...
What part of the Grey filters are absolutely fine didn't you understand? I haven't even taken the second pair of Grey filters out of their factory installed sockets in the filter case.

The original ones that came with the phones are in perfect condition after many changes. I very carefully use the tool with all the instructions from the manual.

I also mentioned that one of them was splitting when I took it out from the case. The manual says use the other end of the tool to remove the filter from the case so there is nothing to turn.

May be you should read my posts a bit more carefully.
post #245 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrealsky View Post
It really shines with details and clarity...i have numerous different soft notes popping out from various of my audition playlist as compared when i was using er4p. hmmmm...
UH-OH . Could me a tough fight for ER4 huh?

...sounds familiar.

I've noticed a few comments about EQing the PFE. I haven't tried it and don't feel the need. They sound so...right.
post #246 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by oarnura View Post
What part of the Grey filters are absolutely fine didn't you understand? I haven't even taken the second pair of Grey filters out of their factory installed sockets in the filter case.

The original ones that came with the phones are in perfect condition after many changes. I very carefully use the tool with all the instructions from the manual.

I also mentioned that one of them was splitting when I took it out from the case. The manual says use the other end of the tool to remove the filter from the case so there is nothing to turn.

May be you should read my posts a bit more carefully.

Or...maybe you should read my post a bit more CAREFULLY. Take you time with them read slowly you might learn something. If you would have read CAREFULLY you would have noticed, which you didn't. That I never mentioned the grey filters. I was talking about whatever filter you had problems with, which if not mistaken you had problems with the.....black one.

I never mentioned a color in general maybe you should read more carefully...Also When you purchase a product make sure you read the manual carefully. Might help. I’m taking a wild guess you missed what I said about only using the tool to take the filters out via one revolution. Go back and read....carefully....you might have missed something.
post #247 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDane View Post
UH-OH . Could me a tough fight for ER4 huh?

...sounds familiar.

I've noticed a few comments about EQing the PFE. I haven't tried it and don't feel the need. They sound so...right.


Agreed, they do sound right. (Wonders slightly about the IE8, and the UE11's)
post #248 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confispect View Post
Or...maybe you should read my post a bit more CAREFULLY. Take you time with them read slowly you might learn something. If you would have read CAREFULLY you would have noticed, which you didn't. That I never mentioned the grey filters. I was talking about whatever filter you had problems with, which if not mistaken you had problems with the.....black one.
Think for a second before you type anymore.

Who makes the Grey filters? Phonak, right? Is the insertion and removal procedure for the Grey filters somehow different than the black ones?

Do you have a special manual or set of earphones that came with two separate tools and instructions that is dependant on color?

Why do you think I am clumsy enough or ignorant enough to break the black ones and not the grey ones?



Quote:
I never mentioned a color in general maybe you should read more carefully...Also When you purchase a product make sure you read the manual carefully. Might help. I’m taking a wild guess you missed what I said about only using the tool to take the filters out via one revolution. Go back and read....carefully....you might have missed something.
I think you need a basic lesson in logic. The tool and the process is same regardless of the color. Period.

So let's see I am the constant in the equation and so is my knowledge and experience with Phonak filter removal. The only variables are the two types of filters. If the grey filters are fine and the black ones ripped what does that mean?

Any logical sane person would only come to one conclusion since both sets of filters would get one insertion and removal operation per change. So exactly the same use. But you living in bizzaro world would blame the constant in that equation,me. Brilliant deductive reasoning!

I didn't miss anything you said what you said didn't make any sense.
post #249 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confispect View Post
Agreed, they do sound right. (Wonders slightly about the IE8, and the UE11's)
tats superb with price vs performance ratio

urgh, must get 1...soon......
post #250 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by oarnura View Post
Think for a second before you type anymore.

Who makes the Grey filters? Phonak, right? Is the insertion and removal procedure for the Grey filters somehow different than the black ones?

Do you have a special manual or set of earphones that came with two separate tools and instructions that is dependant on color?

Why do you think I am clumsy enough or ignorant enough to break the black ones and not the grey ones?





I think you need a basic lesson in logic. The tool and the process is same regardless of the color. Period.

So let's see I am the constant in the equation and so is my knowledge and experience with Phonak filter removal. The only variables are the two types of filters. If the grey filters are fine and the black ones ripped what does that mean?

Any logical sane person would only come to one conclusion since both sets of filters would get one insertion and removal operation per change. So exactly the same use. But you living in bizzaro world would blame the constant in that equation,me. Brilliant deductive reasoning!

I didn't miss anything you said what you said didn't make any sense.
Just ignore the guy - his RTFM obviously doesn't apply.
post #251 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by oarnura View Post
Think for a second before you type anymore.

Who makes the Grey filters? Phonak, right? Is the insertion and removal procedure for the Grey filters somehow different than the black ones?

(HEY! YOU"RE RIGHT PHONAK DOES MAKE BOTH WOW, I'M AMAZED AT YOUR SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE, NOPE GREY FILTERS ARE THE SAME AS BLACK ONES, OR WAIT COLOR WISE AND SOUND WISE THERE NOT....HMMM...)


Do you have a special manual or set of earphones that came with two separate tools and instructions that is dependant on color?

(NO SAME AS YOU I THINK.....)

Why do you think I am clumsy enough or ignorant enough to break the black ones and not the grey ones?

(MAYBE/ABSOLUTLEY)

I think you need a basic lesson in logic. The tool and the process is same regardless of the color. Period.

(OKAY GO AHEAD WITH YOU LOGIC LESSON COULD HAVE SWORN THIS WAS A PHONAK FORUM I MUST BE IN THE WRONG PLACE....)

So let's see I am the constant in the equation and so is my knowledge and experience with Phonak filter removal. The only variables are the two types of filters. If the grey filters are fine and the black ones ripped what does that mean?

(HMMM YOU TELL ME)

Any logical sane person would only come to one conclusion since both sets of filters would get one insertion and removal operation per change. So exactly the same use. But you living in bizzaro world would blame the constant in that equation,me. Brilliant deductive reasoning!

(IF YOU SAY SO.....DON"T KNOW ABOUT BIZZARO WORLD LOOKS LIKE EARTH TO ME)

I didn't miss anything you said what you said didn't make any sense.
(RIGHTTTT....AND WHAT YOU SAID DID....)

Apparently you have a defective pair or you turned too many revolutions. Like me the same thing happened, one grey and one black. Until I read the damn manual.....And no I'm not orbiting about some bizzaro world I live on the same world as you unless you’re on some other world. And by the way it could be YOU; it was me in my case. All because I...didn't...read....the...manual. Arguing is useless it won't get anything solved, fun yes but useless. The whole post aimed toward you was to help, all though you now you seem perfectly fine, and some what off in the head........Anyhow, good luck with your filter problem. At the end of the day you're...the one with it not I. I feel...lucky, good luck
post #252 of 2877
Oh, oh, oh! Can I argue too?


I disagree that salt is meant to be eaten. Who disagrees with me?
post #253 of 2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_don't_know View Post
Oh, oh, oh! Can I argue too?


I disagree that salt is meant to be eaten. Who disagrees with me?


Lol can you argue to....what arguement are you speaking of......



100!
post #254 of 2877
I just got the Audeo today and I'm totally impressed. I've never heard any IEMs that sound this balanced and pleasing. Most high end IEMs have tendency to have one or two excellent freq area but not so in the other areas. While the Audeo doesn't have SE530's sweet mid, ER-4P's transparent high and Triple.fi Pro's punch base, it seems to achieve close to 90% in all regards. (Well, maybe 70% for bass because I think the Triple.fi's bass is a bit too much) It's super comfortable to boot. I can't be any happier with the purchase.
post #255 of 2877
My token into this club is at my house, awaiting my return from a business trip. The wife is supposed to be auditioning them too. I'll get her (relatively inexperienced) opinion, compare it to mine, then splat it onto the web for everyone who couldn't care less to read.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Appreciation Thread