or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

orders from Ibasso - Page 2

post #16 of 91
I worked out £242 versus £184 latter price with 1.9 exchange rate. Don't forget customs on top. Higher price equals higher customs charge.
post #17 of 91
I never include customs charge as thats highly unpredictable going off the charges ive had in the past. I think of custom charge as exactly what it is, tax on importation and don't include that when evaluating wether to purchase a product from abroad.

p.s. ive generally also paid a higher percentage of import costs to royal mail rather than customs and excise, royal mail are the real theiving gets in this equation.

However, including shipping, cost total was more or less on the nose £200 via paypal a couple of weeks ago and I dont think the pound has dropped much if any more since then.
post #18 of 91
Also, although I wouldn't bet on it, but it's also possible that there wont be a customs charge, the one time I have imported a product and have never been charged for it was when it came in through DHL.

I will keep you posted about that though when I receive it.
post #19 of 91
I got an email from iBasso saying my D10 shipped on Tuesday, and it arrived Wednesday morning. Very fast service.
post #20 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopagi View Post
I got an email from iBasso saying my D10 shipped on Tuesday, and it arrived Wednesday morning. Very fast service.
When'd you order?
post #21 of 91

D10 available for order?

I have sent two mails to check if they take the order of D10, but got no answers yet. Did you guys just go ahead ordering it and keep finger crossed? or did you contact them and order it after you got OK to do so?

Thanks!

Duke
post #22 of 91
My D10 I ordered on the 15th of this month arrived today, so it shouldn't be too much longer

Jon
post #23 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukja View Post
I have sent two mails to check if they take the order of D10, but got no answers yet. Did you guys just go ahead ordering it and keep finger crossed? or did you contact them and order it after you got OK to do so?

Thanks!

Duke
just order it, they will ship when they build it, which at the moment appears to be practically straight away.
post #24 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukja View Post
I have sent two mails to check if they take the order of D10, but got no answers yet. Did you guys just go ahead ordering it and keep finger crossed? or did you contact them and order it after you got OK to do so?

Thanks!

Duke
I ordered mine yestarday 11:00am CST no word yet on when it will ship
post #25 of 91
It takes several days before they will confirm your order. 5 days in my case. But as soon as confirmed, the shipment will be at your door the next day.
post #26 of 91
They just sent me an email saying my order shipped that I ordered Monday.
post #27 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by npcraig View Post
They just sent me an email saying my order shipped that I ordered Monday.
What did you order? I ordered the D10 and since it's OOS would it take longer to get that confirmation?
post #28 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyman409 View Post
What did you order? I ordered the D10 and since it's OOS would it take longer to get that confirmation?
I ordered the D10 too, it got delivered today, I have to go pick it up from my school's mail room.
post #29 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopQuark View Post
It takes several days before they will confirm your order. 5 days in my case. But as soon as confirmed, the shipment will be at your door the next day.
That's weird... so I'm guessing they ship before sending a confirmation email?
I just ordered my D3 on Sat... hope it comes sooooooon.
post #30 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooWiz View Post
That's weird... so I'm guessing they ship before sending a confirmation email?
I just ordered my D3 on Sat... hope it comes sooooooon.
yeah that's the gist of what i've been reading. Npcraig ordered the same thing I did and wait time seem to be one week.

Patiently waiting.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home