New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Free Shipping

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 


I just wanted to let everyone know that we are now offer FREE shipping on orders over $25 at SoundEarphones within the U.S.
post #2 of 10
nice
just ordered some accessories for my q jays that i got from you guys

keep up the good work
post #3 of 10
Are international customers still eligible for free shipping on orders over $150? I just tried to order a pair of Ultimate Ears super.fi 5 Pro to be shipped to Singapore but don't see a free shipping option.
post #4 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croyd View Post
Are international customers still eligible for free shipping on orders over $150? I just tried to order a pair of Ultimate Ears super.fi 5 Pro to be shipped to Singapore but don't see a free shipping option.
Yes, we still offer free shipping for international customers on order of $150 or more. PM me if you are having any issues.
post #5 of 10
No more free shipping for international orders over $100???
post #6 of 10
No minimum but we have to spend at least $50? What?
post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingLing1337 View Post
No minimum but we have to spend at least $50? What?
We are updating the website for the 2010 shipping rates and forgot to update the thread. Thanks for pointing it out.
post #8 of 10
Could you please explain clearly the condition for free international shipping ?

What kind of shipping is it ? What delay shoul i expect for a delivery to Europe ?
post #9 of 10
I would also like some clarification on Canadian shipping. Is it still free for orders over $150?
post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldRage View Post
I would also like some clarification on Canadian shipping. Is it still free for orders over $150?
We have changed the shipping policy, right now we offer USPS Priority Mail to Canada for $20 and USPS Express Mail for $30 to Canada.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home