do you know in which facrory these were made in? Philips tuves will have codes on them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Emmeline HR-2 vs WooAudio 2 Last post on 6/2/11 at 12:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ok, amp! Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WES stock v. maxxed Last post on 10/9/12 at 11:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations Last post on 7/24/14 at 2:47pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I am not sure how these got such rave reviews. As background I've used DBA02 Sony XBA3 prior to purchasing these. I was interested because of its double dynamic drivers. After receiving...
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
The Woo Audio 2 - Page 67post #991 of 10016/11/14 at 10:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 10016/12/14 at 5:17pmpost #993 of 10016/12/14 at 5:37pmAre you a DIY type? I installed a Speedball like CCS in my WA3 (link in my signature line).Quote:
Edited by GrindingThud - 6/12/14 at 5:39pmpost #994 of 10016/12/14 at 6:24pmpost #995 of 10016/17/14 at 11:09am
Have a couple NOS rectifier pairs on the For Sale forum if anybody's looking for a steal.
French made Valvo EZ80's and UK made Brimar EZ81's with military print. Printing perfect on both pairs. PM me if
you're interested. CONUS only.post #996 of 10018/3/14 at 7:55pmpost #997 of 10018/3/14 at 7:56pmQuote:
It's not ideal, but with the Tung-Sol 7236 or 5998 power tubes, the combo can still sound quite nice!post #998 of 10018/3/14 at 8:01pmQuote:
I wouldn't recommend it.post #999 of 10018/3/14 at 8:03pm
If you already have the WA2 to drive a specific pair of headphones like the HD800s, and want to add the LCD-3s, it might be ok for a short term fit. But if you're looking for an amp specifically for the LCD-3s, then I'd look into the WA6SE.post #1000 of 10018/3/14 at 8:14pm
- The Woo Audio 2
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 53 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qped Thread 1 minute ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 2 minutes ago
- › Jitter Correlation to Audibility 3 minutes ago
- › S5 Review by EricP 4 minutes ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 4 minutes ago
- › DAC/AMP need to be capable of the same frequency response as... 4 minutes ago
- › Senn HD650 paired up with iFi Micro iDSD 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by xsuper
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)