do you know in which facrory these were made in? Philips tuves will have codes on them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Emmeline HR-2 vs WooAudio 2 Last post on 6/2/11 at 12:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ok, amp! Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WES stock v. maxxed Last post on 10/9/12 at 11:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations Last post on 7/24/14 at 2:47pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
The Woo Audio 2 - Page 67post #991 of 10016/11/14 at 10:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 10016/12/14 at 5:17pmpost #993 of 10016/12/14 at 5:37pmAre you a DIY type? I installed a Speedball like CCS in my WA3 (link in my signature line).Quote:
Edited by GrindingThud - 6/12/14 at 5:39pmpost #994 of 10016/12/14 at 6:24pmpost #995 of 10016/17/14 at 11:09am
Have a couple NOS rectifier pairs on the For Sale forum if anybody's looking for a steal.
French made Valvo EZ80's and UK made Brimar EZ81's with military print. Printing perfect on both pairs. PM me if
you're interested. CONUS only.post #996 of 10018/3/14 at 7:55pmpost #997 of 10018/3/14 at 7:56pmQuote:
It's not ideal, but with the Tung-Sol 7236 or 5998 power tubes, the combo can still sound quite nice!post #998 of 10018/3/14 at 8:01pmQuote:
I wouldn't recommend it.post #999 of 10018/3/14 at 8:03pm
If you already have the WA2 to drive a specific pair of headphones like the HD800s, and want to add the LCD-3s, it might be ok for a short term fit. But if you're looking for an amp specifically for the LCD-3s, then I'd look into the WA6SE.post #1000 of 10018/3/14 at 8:14pm
- The Woo Audio 2
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Hello World 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mobile version 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 8 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 9 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 10 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)