do you know in which facrory these were made in? Philips tuves will have codes on them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Emmeline HR-2 vs WooAudio 2 Last post on 6/2/11 at 12:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ok, amp! Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WES stock v. maxxed Last post on 10/9/12 at 11:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations Last post on 7/24/14 at 2:47pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share if it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
The Woo Audio 2 - Page 67post #991 of 10016/11/14 at 10:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 10016/12/14 at 5:17pmpost #993 of 10016/12/14 at 5:37pmAre you a DIY type? I installed a Speedball like CCS in my WA3 (link in my signature line).Quote:
Edited by GrindingThud - 6/12/14 at 5:39pmpost #994 of 10016/12/14 at 6:24pmpost #995 of 10016/17/14 at 11:09am
Have a couple NOS rectifier pairs on the For Sale forum if anybody's looking for a steal.
French made Valvo EZ80's and UK made Brimar EZ81's with military print. Printing perfect on both pairs. PM me if
you're interested. CONUS only.post #996 of 10018/3/14 at 7:55pmpost #997 of 10018/3/14 at 7:56pmQuote:
It's not ideal, but with the Tung-Sol 7236 or 5998 power tubes, the combo can still sound quite nice!post #998 of 10018/3/14 at 8:01pmQuote:
I wouldn't recommend it.post #999 of 10018/3/14 at 8:03pm
If you already have the WA2 to drive a specific pair of headphones like the HD800s, and want to add the LCD-3s, it might be ok for a short term fit. But if you're looking for an amp specifically for the LCD-3s, then I'd look into the WA6SE.post #1000 of 10018/3/14 at 8:14pm
- The Woo Audio 2
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music Game IX 1 second ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six w/Upgraded Teflon Caps 220/240 Volt 2 seconds ago
- › Keyboard-Fi 36 seconds ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Classical/Symphony listening looking to upgrade from Beats/Bose 3 minutes ago
- › Questions about hooking up Monitors/Headphone-amp to DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)