do you know in which facrory these were made in? Philips tuves will have codes on them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Emmeline HR-2 vs WooAudio 2 Last post on 6/2/11 at 12:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ok, amp! Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WES stock v. maxxed Last post on 10/9/12 at 11:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations Last post on 7/24/14 at 2:47pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
The Woo Audio 2 - Page 67post #991 of 10016/11/14 at 10:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 10016/12/14 at 5:17pmpost #993 of 10016/12/14 at 5:37pmAre you a DIY type? I installed a Speedball like CCS in my WA3 (link in my signature line).Quote:
Edited by GrindingThud - 6/12/14 at 5:39pmpost #994 of 10016/12/14 at 6:24pmpost #995 of 10016/17/14 at 11:09am
Have a couple NOS rectifier pairs on the For Sale forum if anybody's looking for a steal.
French made Valvo EZ80's and UK made Brimar EZ81's with military print. Printing perfect on both pairs. PM me if
you're interested. CONUS only.post #996 of 10018/3/14 at 7:55pmpost #997 of 10018/3/14 at 7:56pmQuote:
It's not ideal, but with the Tung-Sol 7236 or 5998 power tubes, the combo can still sound quite nice!post #998 of 10018/3/14 at 8:01pmQuote:
I wouldn't recommend it.post #999 of 10018/3/14 at 8:03pm
If you already have the WA2 to drive a specific pair of headphones like the HD800s, and want to add the LCD-3s, it might be ok for a short term fit. But if you're looking for an amp specifically for the LCD-3s, then I'd look into the WA6SE.post #1000 of 10018/3/14 at 8:14pm
- The Woo Audio 2
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The best full-sized- sub 60$? 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › History of the AKG K1000? 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 7 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 vs Fostex TH-900? 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)