wa2 is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Emmeline HR-2 vs WooAudio 2 Last post on 6/2/11 at 12:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ok, amp! Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WES stock v. maxxed Last post on 10/9/12 at 11:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations Last post on Yesterday at 5:33 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
The Woo Audio 2 - Page 40post #586 of 10865/2/12 at 2:50am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #587 of 10865/2/12 at 7:35ampost #588 of 10865/2/12 at 8:16ampost #589 of 10865/2/12 at 4:57pmpost #590 of 10866/30/12 at 9:15am
Looking forward to reading more about the WA2 as i plan on pairing it with my soon to be had Beyerdynamic T1 and Schiit Bifrost dac. When i say soon, i mean hopefully this year lol.post #591 of 10866/30/12 at 11:43ampost #592 of 10866/30/12 at 6:30pmpost #593 of 10867/1/12 at 1:12pmpost #594 of 10868/1/12 at 10:00ampost #595 of 10868/9/12 at 3:05ampost #596 of 10868/9/12 at 3:38ampost #597 of 10868/9/12 at 3:41ampost #598 of 10868/9/12 at 3:49ampost #599 of 10868/9/12 at 11:59am
love the 2 with the HD650. it just hits the spot for tonality. i like the warm smooth laid back sound a lot.
i don't use my 2 that much anymore. really spend a lot of time with speakers but its just so good i can't bring myself to let it go. even if i only use it a couple times a month its so good that justifies the money tied up in it for mepost #600 of 10868/9/12 at 5:40pm
Wow..Time flies indeed...I posted in this thread when I first received it (post #29, 01-21-09)...It is still kicking some @ss...Great sound, four inputs and a pre-out...Total package...
Currently, went back with the stock power tubes (GE 6AS7GA), Tesla ECC88s & Tungsram EZ80s. Using it as a pre a lot nowadays with my Rokits.
- The Woo Audio 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FiiO X3K 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 build quality vs others 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 4 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 6 minutes ago
- › ATH AD700 or Alessandro MS1 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Good headphones for midtones, very light, cheap as possible but not... 8 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)