wa2 is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Emmeline HR-2 vs WooAudio 2 Last post on 6/2/11 at 12:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ok, amp! Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WES stock v. maxxed Last post on 10/9/12 at 11:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations Last post on 9/1/15 at 7:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
The Woo Audio 2 - Page 40post #586 of 12485/2/12 at 2:50am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #587 of 12485/2/12 at 7:35ampost #588 of 12485/2/12 at 8:16ampost #589 of 12485/2/12 at 4:57pmpost #590 of 12486/30/12 at 9:15am
Looking forward to reading more about the WA2 as i plan on pairing it with my soon to be had Beyerdynamic T1 and Schiit Bifrost dac. When i say soon, i mean hopefully this year lol.post #591 of 12486/30/12 at 11:43ampost #592 of 12486/30/12 at 6:30pmpost #593 of 12487/1/12 at 1:12pmpost #594 of 12488/1/12 at 10:00ampost #595 of 12488/9/12 at 3:05ampost #596 of 12488/9/12 at 3:38ampost #597 of 12488/9/12 at 3:41ampost #598 of 12488/9/12 at 3:49ampost #599 of 12488/9/12 at 11:59am
love the 2 with the HD650. it just hits the spot for tonality. i like the warm smooth laid back sound a lot.
i don't use my 2 that much anymore. really spend a lot of time with speakers but its just so good i can't bring myself to let it go. even if i only use it a couple times a month its so good that justifies the money tied up in it for mepost #600 of 12488/9/12 at 5:40pm
Wow..Time flies indeed...I posted in this thread when I first received it (post #29, 01-21-09)...It is still kicking some @ss...Great sound, four inputs and a pre-out...Total package...
Currently, went back with the stock power tubes (GE 6AS7GA), Tesla ECC88s & Tungsram EZ80s. Using it as a pre a lot nowadays with my Rokits.
- The Woo Audio 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Anyone know any similar songs, pieces to these, and in what genre... 47 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Boston Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 6 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 7 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2