wa2 is awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Emmeline HR-2 vs WooAudio 2 Last post on 6/2/11 at 12:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ok, amp! Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WES stock v. maxxed Last post on 10/9/12 at 11:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations Last post on 10/17/14 at 11:08am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Brainwavz S0 Full Disclosure: Brainwavz supplied the S0 for this review It seems Brainwavz has been cranking out the new releases in their IEM line up of late. This time they’ve entered the...
TL;DR Review of the AKG Q701’s Accentuated Mids: Enhances most female vocals, also forwards vocals, “livens” synthesizers in electronic music. Can cause vocals to sound uneven due to the 2khz...
The Woo Audio 2 - Page 40post #586 of 10265/2/12 at 2:50am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #587 of 10265/2/12 at 7:35ampost #588 of 10265/2/12 at 8:16ampost #589 of 10265/2/12 at 4:57pmpost #590 of 10266/30/12 at 9:15am
Looking forward to reading more about the WA2 as i plan on pairing it with my soon to be had Beyerdynamic T1 and Schiit Bifrost dac. When i say soon, i mean hopefully this year lol.post #591 of 10266/30/12 at 11:43ampost #592 of 10266/30/12 at 6:30pmpost #593 of 10267/1/12 at 1:12pmpost #594 of 10268/1/12 at 10:00ampost #595 of 10268/9/12 at 3:05ampost #596 of 10268/9/12 at 3:38ampost #597 of 10268/9/12 at 3:41ampost #598 of 10268/9/12 at 3:49ampost #599 of 10268/9/12 at 11:59am
love the 2 with the HD650. it just hits the spot for tonality. i like the warm smooth laid back sound a lot.
i don't use my 2 that much anymore. really spend a lot of time with speakers but its just so good i can't bring myself to let it go. even if i only use it a couple times a month its so good that justifies the money tied up in it for mepost #600 of 10268/9/12 at 5:40pm
Wow..Time flies indeed...I posted in this thread when I first received it (post #29, 01-21-09)...It is still kicking some @ss...Great sound, four inputs and a pre-out...Total package...
Currently, went back with the stock power tubes (GE 6AS7GA), Tesla ECC88s & Tungsram EZ80s. Using it as a pre a lot nowadays with my Rokits.
- The Woo Audio 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 48 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 1 minute ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Is this normal for the DT 990 pros? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 4 minutes ago
- › [Poor Man Reviews] Nocs' NS-800 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)