Fischer Audio FA-011 was my first purchase from Head-Fi recommendations. Back then I owned 1 pair of IEMs. Now I've spent way too much on this hobby and I won't be stopping any time soon.
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Philips Fidelio X2 are my favorite of all the headphones I have listened so far, except the LCD3, for a few reasons. I have a few headphones (Blue Mo-Fi, HD800, HD650, HD598, HD558, Urbanite On...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 58post #856 of 91110/5/13 at 9:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #857 of 91110/5/13 at 2:06pmpost #858 of 91110/5/13 at 3:04pmpost #859 of 91110/5/13 at 3:54pmpost #860 of 91110/6/13 at 4:14pmQuote:What about a DAC?? Nice setup BTW!Originally Posted by Andolink
First purchase was a Beyerdynamic DT-880 250 ohm sold as "like new" from amazon marketplace. I returned it almost immediately due to a defective earpad and decided to go with an HE-500 from HiFiMan. My first amp was a little Pro-Ject Head Box bought from Crutchfield which lasted about 3 weeks before I decided to return it and upgrade to an Audio-gd NFB 6 to go fully balanced. Only other purchase I've made since then is an 4-pin XLR terminated Norse Audio Skuld 2 to replace the stock HiFiMan cable. And that's my current rig and I'm perfectly happy with it and foresee no upgrades in the future.post #861 of 91110/6/13 at 7:51pm
My first purchase was a Sennheiser Momentum... though I found head-fi when searching for info about the Momentum, so I don't know if it really counts. A few weeks after I bought an HD598 because I got curious with this "open heapdhone" thing...post #862 of 91110/6/13 at 8:00pm
i found this site by accident. i was looking for high end iems, and the only ones that I could find on amazon were shures and westones. while doing a google search, i came across David's great flagship thread. I soon bought some westone 4s, and soon after that, I bought some sennheiser hd600spost #863 of 91110/6/13 at 10:36pm
Don't need a DAC with the Audiolab 8200 (see my signature)--it's all in one using the 32-bit ESS Sabre chip for D/A conversion. And thanks, I agree it is nice.post #864 of 91110/7/13 at 1:37ampost #865 of 91110/7/13 at 3:01ampost #866 of 91110/12/13 at 9:58pm
My first purchase was a Koss Portapro for travelling. Grados are not suitable for the Streets of Seattle. Much better build quality and durability than the Skullcandy phones that fell apart after ten months of gentle usage.post #867 of 91110/12/13 at 10:05pmpost #868 of 91110/13/13 at 12:18ampost #869 of 91110/13/13 at 2:35am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 2359glenn | studio 6 seconds ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 43 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 54 seconds ago
- › K701 vs K702 Anniversary vs K601 vs K612 vs K712- Compare to each... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by SonicSedi
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2