Fischer Audio FA-011 was my first purchase from Head-Fi recommendations. Back then I owned 1 pair of IEMs. Now I've spent way too much on this hobby and I won't be stopping any time soon.
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 58post #856 of 91110/5/13 at 9:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #857 of 91110/5/13 at 2:06pmpost #858 of 91110/5/13 at 3:04pmpost #859 of 91110/5/13 at 3:54pmpost #860 of 91110/6/13 at 4:14pmQuote:What about a DAC?? Nice setup BTW!Originally Posted by Andolink
First purchase was a Beyerdynamic DT-880 250 ohm sold as "like new" from amazon marketplace. I returned it almost immediately due to a defective earpad and decided to go with an HE-500 from HiFiMan. My first amp was a little Pro-Ject Head Box bought from Crutchfield which lasted about 3 weeks before I decided to return it and upgrade to an Audio-gd NFB 6 to go fully balanced. Only other purchase I've made since then is an 4-pin XLR terminated Norse Audio Skuld 2 to replace the stock HiFiMan cable. And that's my current rig and I'm perfectly happy with it and foresee no upgrades in the future.post #861 of 91110/6/13 at 7:51pm
My first purchase was a Sennheiser Momentum... though I found head-fi when searching for info about the Momentum, so I don't know if it really counts. A few weeks after I bought an HD598 because I got curious with this "open heapdhone" thing...post #862 of 91110/6/13 at 8:00pm
i found this site by accident. i was looking for high end iems, and the only ones that I could find on amazon were shures and westones. while doing a google search, i came across David's great flagship thread. I soon bought some westone 4s, and soon after that, I bought some sennheiser hd600spost #863 of 91110/6/13 at 10:36pm
Don't need a DAC with the Audiolab 8200 (see my signature)--it's all in one using the 32-bit ESS Sabre chip for D/A conversion. And thanks, I agree it is nice.post #864 of 91110/7/13 at 1:37ampost #865 of 91110/7/13 at 3:01ampost #866 of 91110/12/13 at 9:58pm
My first purchase was a Koss Portapro for travelling. Grados are not suitable for the Streets of Seattle. Much better build quality and durability than the Skullcandy phones that fell apart after ten months of gentle usage.post #867 of 91110/12/13 at 10:05pmpost #868 of 91110/13/13 at 12:18ampost #869 of 91110/13/13 at 2:35am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 13 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X Discussion Thread (Formerly A-900X Review) 42 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sony HAP-Z1ES. New High-Res Streamer/Music Server from Sony 6 minutes ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 9 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › What if the audio critic is completely right? What would you own? 11 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 11 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 12 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)