Fischer Audio FA-011 was my first purchase from Head-Fi recommendations. Back then I owned 1 pair of IEMs. Now I've spent way too much on this hobby and I won't be stopping any time soon.
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these a year ago now and they are holding up great with my Vector Research amplifier. Bass is on 10 Mid on 6 and treble on 8. They sound fantastic and don't make any buzzing noises. I wear...
Here a short first impressions review of the AH-MM400. After unpacking I was truly amazed. The build-quality is far beyond anything I ever held in my hands with this price tag on it. If anybody...
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawers: AKG K403, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, SR-80 and some more that I...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 58post #856 of 91110/5/13 at 9:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #857 of 91110/5/13 at 2:06pmpost #858 of 91110/5/13 at 3:04pmpost #859 of 91110/5/13 at 3:54pmpost #860 of 91110/6/13 at 4:14pmQuote:What about a DAC?? Nice setup BTW!Originally Posted by Andolink
First purchase was a Beyerdynamic DT-880 250 ohm sold as "like new" from amazon marketplace. I returned it almost immediately due to a defective earpad and decided to go with an HE-500 from HiFiMan. My first amp was a little Pro-Ject Head Box bought from Crutchfield which lasted about 3 weeks before I decided to return it and upgrade to an Audio-gd NFB 6 to go fully balanced. Only other purchase I've made since then is an 4-pin XLR terminated Norse Audio Skuld 2 to replace the stock HiFiMan cable. And that's my current rig and I'm perfectly happy with it and foresee no upgrades in the future.post #861 of 91110/6/13 at 7:51pm
My first purchase was a Sennheiser Momentum... though I found head-fi when searching for info about the Momentum, so I don't know if it really counts. A few weeks after I bought an HD598 because I got curious with this "open heapdhone" thing...post #862 of 91110/6/13 at 8:00pm
i found this site by accident. i was looking for high end iems, and the only ones that I could find on amazon were shures and westones. while doing a google search, i came across David's great flagship thread. I soon bought some westone 4s, and soon after that, I bought some sennheiser hd600spost #863 of 91110/6/13 at 10:36pm
Don't need a DAC with the Audiolab 8200 (see my signature)--it's all in one using the 32-bit ESS Sabre chip for D/A conversion. And thanks, I agree it is nice.post #864 of 91110/7/13 at 1:37ampost #865 of 91110/7/13 at 3:01ampost #866 of 91110/12/13 at 9:58pm
My first purchase was a Koss Portapro for travelling. Grados are not suitable for the Streets of Seattle. Much better build quality and durability than the Skullcandy phones that fell apart after ten months of gentle usage.post #867 of 91110/12/13 at 10:05pmpost #868 of 91110/13/13 at 12:18ampost #869 of 91110/13/13 at 2:35am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › I've Made a Terrible Mistake OR My Frustrating IEMs Journey,... 44 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 5 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)