Fischer Audio FA-011 was my first purchase from Head-Fi recommendations. Back then I owned 1 pair of IEMs. Now I've spent way too much on this hobby and I won't be stopping any time soon.
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 58post #856 of 91110/5/13 at 9:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #857 of 91110/5/13 at 2:06pmpost #858 of 91110/5/13 at 3:04pmpost #859 of 91110/5/13 at 3:54pmpost #860 of 91110/6/13 at 4:14pmQuote:What about a DAC?? Nice setup BTW!Originally Posted by Andolink
First purchase was a Beyerdynamic DT-880 250 ohm sold as "like new" from amazon marketplace. I returned it almost immediately due to a defective earpad and decided to go with an HE-500 from HiFiMan. My first amp was a little Pro-Ject Head Box bought from Crutchfield which lasted about 3 weeks before I decided to return it and upgrade to an Audio-gd NFB 6 to go fully balanced. Only other purchase I've made since then is an 4-pin XLR terminated Norse Audio Skuld 2 to replace the stock HiFiMan cable. And that's my current rig and I'm perfectly happy with it and foresee no upgrades in the future.post #861 of 91110/6/13 at 7:51pm
My first purchase was a Sennheiser Momentum... though I found head-fi when searching for info about the Momentum, so I don't know if it really counts. A few weeks after I bought an HD598 because I got curious with this "open heapdhone" thing...post #862 of 91110/6/13 at 8:00pm
i found this site by accident. i was looking for high end iems, and the only ones that I could find on amazon were shures and westones. while doing a google search, i came across David's great flagship thread. I soon bought some westone 4s, and soon after that, I bought some sennheiser hd600spost #863 of 91110/6/13 at 10:36pm
Don't need a DAC with the Audiolab 8200 (see my signature)--it's all in one using the 32-bit ESS Sabre chip for D/A conversion. And thanks, I agree it is nice.post #864 of 91110/7/13 at 1:37ampost #865 of 91110/7/13 at 3:01ampost #866 of 91110/12/13 at 9:58pm
My first purchase was a Koss Portapro for travelling. Grados are not suitable for the Streets of Seattle. Much better build quality and durability than the Skullcandy phones that fell apart after ten months of gentle usage.post #867 of 91110/12/13 at 10:05pmpost #868 of 91110/13/13 at 12:18ampost #869 of 91110/13/13 at 2:35am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Need advice on what to buy next 28 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 42 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 52 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FS: MINT AKG K7XX Stealth Black headphones with suspension... 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2