- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 57post #841 of 87310/4/13 at 5:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 87310/4/13 at 6:00pmpost #843 of 87310/4/13 at 6:43pmpost #844 of 87310/4/13 at 11:44pmpost #845 of 87310/5/13 at 12:40am
My first HP that i bought was a Denon d7000 after reading the forums about a year ago I found a display model for £499 which I was so pleased with then a few months later after reading about summit-fi over ears I bought a beyer T-1 for £499 second hand but mint.
I have lerked here for a while reading everyone's reviews and opinions and it has helped me reach my aural pleasure peak for sure thanks :)post #846 of 87310/5/13 at 1:19ampost #847 of 87310/5/13 at 2:54am
First purchase was a Beyerdynamic DT-880 250 ohm sold as "like new" from amazon marketplace. I returned it almost immediately due to a defective earpad and decided to go with an HE-500 from HiFiMan. My first amp was a little Pro-Ject Head Box bought from Crutchfield which lasted about 3 weeks before I decided to return it and upgrade to an Audio-gd NFB 6 to go fully balanced. Only other purchase I've made since then is an 4-pin XLR terminated Norse Audio Skuld 2 to replace the stock HiFiMan cable. And that's my current rig and I'm perfectly happy with it and foresee no upgrades in the future.post #848 of 87310/5/13 at 4:11ampost #849 of 87310/5/13 at 4:24ampost #850 of 87310/5/13 at 6:38ampost #851 of 87310/5/13 at 6:54ampost #852 of 87310/5/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Didn't we all?
wallets destroyed, happy ears.
And first purchase after "visiting" head-fi: Sennheiser Momentumpost #853 of 87310/5/13 at 9:14ampost #854 of 87310/5/13 at 9:27ampost #855 of 87310/5/13 at 9:44amQuote:
It is the sad nature of this forum. Initially here for a 20$ iem, somehow ended up with a westone 4.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › My GRADO sounds THINNER? 21 seconds ago
- › What are head-fi members views on apt-x lossless codec (over... 58 seconds ago
- › ATH-M50x alternative with more bass but equal quality 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 19 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a time machine! 2 minutes ago
- › Help with alternative replacement for Beyer DT770 80hm 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)