- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 57post #841 of 91110/4/13 at 5:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 91110/4/13 at 6:00pmpost #843 of 91110/4/13 at 6:43pmpost #844 of 91110/4/13 at 11:44pmpost #845 of 91110/5/13 at 12:40am
My first HP that i bought was a Denon d7000 after reading the forums about a year ago I found a display model for £499 which I was so pleased with then a few months later after reading about summit-fi over ears I bought a beyer T-1 for £499 second hand but mint.
I have lerked here for a while reading everyone's reviews and opinions and it has helped me reach my aural pleasure peak for sure thanks :)post #846 of 91110/5/13 at 1:19ampost #847 of 91110/5/13 at 2:54am
First purchase was a Beyerdynamic DT-880 250 ohm sold as "like new" from amazon marketplace. I returned it almost immediately due to a defective earpad and decided to go with an HE-500 from HiFiMan. My first amp was a little Pro-Ject Head Box bought from Crutchfield which lasted about 3 weeks before I decided to return it and upgrade to an Audio-gd NFB 6 to go fully balanced. Only other purchase I've made since then is an 4-pin XLR terminated Norse Audio Skuld 2 to replace the stock HiFiMan cable. And that's my current rig and I'm perfectly happy with it and foresee no upgrades in the future.post #848 of 91110/5/13 at 4:11ampost #849 of 91110/5/13 at 4:24ampost #850 of 91110/5/13 at 6:38ampost #851 of 91110/5/13 at 6:54ampost #852 of 91110/5/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Didn't we all?
wallets destroyed, happy ears.
And first purchase after "visiting" head-fi: Sennheiser Momentumpost #853 of 91110/5/13 at 9:14ampost #854 of 91110/5/13 at 9:27ampost #855 of 91110/5/13 at 9:44amQuote:
It is the sad nature of this forum. Initially here for a 20$ iem, somehow ended up with a westone 4.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 22 seconds ago
- › Mac-Fi 38 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › What will I need for a competitive FPS sound setup? (headphones) 1 minute ago
- › Dac/Amp Combo budget 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › asus xonar essence stx and some kind of "tick" sound comes from the... 3 minutes ago
- › Not sure what to get... 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH D2000 vs Fidelio X2 4 minutes ago
- › burson new soloist headphone amp 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)