- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
At the time of the review, the Unique Melody Miracle V2 was was on sale at Musicteck’s online store. Although the model I am reviewing today is not currently listed, Musicteck is currently...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 57post #841 of 91110/4/13 at 5:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 91110/4/13 at 6:00pmpost #843 of 91110/4/13 at 6:43pmpost #844 of 91110/4/13 at 11:44pmpost #845 of 91110/5/13 at 12:40am
My first HP that i bought was a Denon d7000 after reading the forums about a year ago I found a display model for £499 which I was so pleased with then a few months later after reading about summit-fi over ears I bought a beyer T-1 for £499 second hand but mint.
I have lerked here for a while reading everyone's reviews and opinions and it has helped me reach my aural pleasure peak for sure thanks :)post #846 of 91110/5/13 at 1:19ampost #847 of 91110/5/13 at 2:54am
First purchase was a Beyerdynamic DT-880 250 ohm sold as "like new" from amazon marketplace. I returned it almost immediately due to a defective earpad and decided to go with an HE-500 from HiFiMan. My first amp was a little Pro-Ject Head Box bought from Crutchfield which lasted about 3 weeks before I decided to return it and upgrade to an Audio-gd NFB 6 to go fully balanced. Only other purchase I've made since then is an 4-pin XLR terminated Norse Audio Skuld 2 to replace the stock HiFiMan cable. And that's my current rig and I'm perfectly happy with it and foresee no upgrades in the future.post #848 of 91110/5/13 at 4:11ampost #849 of 91110/5/13 at 4:24ampost #850 of 91110/5/13 at 6:38ampost #851 of 91110/5/13 at 6:54ampost #852 of 91110/5/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Didn't we all?
wallets destroyed, happy ears.
And first purchase after "visiting" head-fi: Sennheiser Momentumpost #853 of 91110/5/13 at 9:14ampost #854 of 91110/5/13 at 9:27ampost #855 of 91110/5/13 at 9:44amQuote:
It is the sad nature of this forum. Initially here for a 20$ iem, somehow ended up with a westone 4.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 5 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 10 seconds ago
- › Please recommend a DSP to pair with Sennheiser HD 800 S. No max... 46 seconds ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA8 Review - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone Burn-in 5 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse