- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 56post #826 of 9118/4/13 at 4:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #827 of 9118/4/13 at 4:48pmpost #828 of 9118/4/13 at 5:00pmpost #829 of 9118/4/13 at 10:09pmpost #830 of 9118/4/13 at 10:40pmA pair of grado sr225i, I bought after reading many reviews here and demo them localy, I demoed them on a Saturday and a pair of sr325i and liked the fact the 325 had more bass but the highs where almost painful I told the sales guy I would probably be back the next day to buy one of the two, I went back that Sunday and bought the sr225i, I never knew headphones could sound that good until nowpost #831 of 9118/8/13 at 7:33ampost #832 of 9118/8/13 at 7:53ampost #833 of 9118/8/13 at 10:09ampost #834 of 9118/8/13 at 10:36amI definitely prefer the he-400. The bass extension is great and the highs are awesome, though there can be sibilance especially with a neutral amp. The Mad dogs feel "boxed in" by comparison which I think is a combination of it being Semi closed and the highs are not nearly as prominent. They are a very mid focused HP in my opinion.post #835 of 9118/8/13 at 10:40ampost #836 of 9118/10/13 at 4:50am
AKG Q701, an excellent headphone, still one of my favourites.
First amp/DAC are getting on Head Fi was the iBasso D12.
Recently I upgraded to the Stax SR-2170 system. And I do mean UPGRADE!post #837 of 9118/10/13 at 5:00am
I bought a Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80 ohm to use while recording and mixing, but it was when I bought a used AKG K271 studio that I found Head-fi google'ing for reviews on the AKG K271.
Since I registered I ordered a Somic MH489 that should be on it's way now. But the purchase was no directly related to this site. I stumbleb upon it while looking for Takstar headphones on Aliexpress.
The Takstar I was checking out because of the Takstar thread on this forum though
post #838 of 9118/10/13 at 6:39ampost #839 of 9119/24/13 at 10:18pmpost #840 of 91110/4/13 at 10:21am
iI had bought a pair of Beats Pro just as a temporary buy while I looked into what headphones I wanted to invest in, as well as to try them out. Around the time I had found head-fi and was looking into a good first buy. I had heard of V-Moda before I found head-fi so that was the first thing I looked into. And surprisingly it was right around the time where the M-100 was getting super hyped from pre-orders. So I waited a bit and got the M-100s. I really enjoy them and find it was probably the best first buy I could have done.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 21 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 27 seconds ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 33 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › onlyDave - take off the space - video 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 3 minutes ago
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...