- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 56post #826 of 9118/4/13 at 4:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #827 of 9118/4/13 at 4:48pmpost #828 of 9118/4/13 at 5:00pmpost #829 of 9118/4/13 at 10:09pmpost #830 of 9118/4/13 at 10:40pmA pair of grado sr225i, I bought after reading many reviews here and demo them localy, I demoed them on a Saturday and a pair of sr325i and liked the fact the 325 had more bass but the highs where almost painful I told the sales guy I would probably be back the next day to buy one of the two, I went back that Sunday and bought the sr225i, I never knew headphones could sound that good until nowpost #831 of 9118/8/13 at 7:33ampost #832 of 9118/8/13 at 7:53ampost #833 of 9118/8/13 at 10:09ampost #834 of 9118/8/13 at 10:36amI definitely prefer the he-400. The bass extension is great and the highs are awesome, though there can be sibilance especially with a neutral amp. The Mad dogs feel "boxed in" by comparison which I think is a combination of it being Semi closed and the highs are not nearly as prominent. They are a very mid focused HP in my opinion.post #835 of 9118/8/13 at 10:40ampost #836 of 9118/10/13 at 4:50am
AKG Q701, an excellent headphone, still one of my favourites.
First amp/DAC are getting on Head Fi was the iBasso D12.
Recently I upgraded to the Stax SR-2170 system. And I do mean UPGRADE!post #837 of 9118/10/13 at 5:00am
I bought a Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80 ohm to use while recording and mixing, but it was when I bought a used AKG K271 studio that I found Head-fi google'ing for reviews on the AKG K271.
Since I registered I ordered a Somic MH489 that should be on it's way now. But the purchase was no directly related to this site. I stumbleb upon it while looking for Takstar headphones on Aliexpress.
The Takstar I was checking out because of the Takstar thread on this forum though
post #838 of 9118/10/13 at 6:39ampost #839 of 9119/24/13 at 10:18pmpost #840 of 91110/4/13 at 10:21am
iI had bought a pair of Beats Pro just as a temporary buy while I looked into what headphones I wanted to invest in, as well as to try them out. Around the time I had found head-fi and was looking into a good first buy. I had heard of V-Moda before I found head-fi so that was the first thing I looked into. And surprisingly it was right around the time where the M-100 was getting super hyped from pre-orders. So I waited a bit and got the M-100s. I really enjoy them and find it was probably the best first buy I could have done.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Am I a heartless monster... 23 seconds ago
- › Need some advice/help on picking between the ATH R70x and the ATH... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Old cans getting tired, need something as good or better: Sony... 3 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › need help with figuring out my ELC without reference grade gear 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...