- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 56post #826 of 9118/4/13 at 4:46pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #827 of 9118/4/13 at 4:48pmpost #828 of 9118/4/13 at 5:00pmpost #829 of 9118/4/13 at 10:09pmpost #830 of 9118/4/13 at 10:40pmA pair of grado sr225i, I bought after reading many reviews here and demo them localy, I demoed them on a Saturday and a pair of sr325i and liked the fact the 325 had more bass but the highs where almost painful I told the sales guy I would probably be back the next day to buy one of the two, I went back that Sunday and bought the sr225i, I never knew headphones could sound that good until nowpost #831 of 9118/8/13 at 7:33ampost #832 of 9118/8/13 at 7:53ampost #833 of 9118/8/13 at 10:09ampost #834 of 9118/8/13 at 10:36amI definitely prefer the he-400. The bass extension is great and the highs are awesome, though there can be sibilance especially with a neutral amp. The Mad dogs feel "boxed in" by comparison which I think is a combination of it being Semi closed and the highs are not nearly as prominent. They are a very mid focused HP in my opinion.post #835 of 9118/8/13 at 10:40ampost #836 of 9118/10/13 at 4:50am
AKG Q701, an excellent headphone, still one of my favourites.
First amp/DAC are getting on Head Fi was the iBasso D12.
Recently I upgraded to the Stax SR-2170 system. And I do mean UPGRADE!post #837 of 9118/10/13 at 5:00am
I bought a Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80 ohm to use while recording and mixing, but it was when I bought a used AKG K271 studio that I found Head-fi google'ing for reviews on the AKG K271.
Since I registered I ordered a Somic MH489 that should be on it's way now. But the purchase was no directly related to this site. I stumbleb upon it while looking for Takstar headphones on Aliexpress.
The Takstar I was checking out because of the Takstar thread on this forum though
post #838 of 9118/10/13 at 6:39ampost #839 of 9119/24/13 at 10:18pmpost #840 of 91110/4/13 at 10:21am
iI had bought a pair of Beats Pro just as a temporary buy while I looked into what headphones I wanted to invest in, as well as to try them out. Around the time I had found head-fi and was looking into a good first buy. I had heard of V-Moda before I found head-fi so that was the first thing I looked into. And surprisingly it was right around the time where the M-100 was getting super hyped from pre-orders. So I waited a bit and got the M-100s. I really enjoy them and find it was probably the best first buy I could have done.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 1 second ago
- › The RMAA (RightMark Audio Analyzer) Source and Audio Device... 12 seconds ago
- › Grado GH-1 - Good Condition 45 seconds ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Sony releases $160 64 GB SD cards marketed for 'Premium Sound' 1 minute ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20 discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...