- 10 Posts. Joined 5/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 52post #766 of 8737/15/13 at 1:37amBeyerdymanic dt770s. I had no idea what was good and bad in the audio world and you guys really helped me out. Discoverd that an amp can really make a difference, even if its only a fiio e11, best $290 purchase ever. Headfi once, head fi for life.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #767 of 8737/15/13 at 5:10am
When I first FOUND head-fi, I was already in search for a good IEM (Westone UM2), as an upgrade to my Klipsh S4. I didn't really join the site till I thought of moving onto CIEMs, which is when I purchased a Heir Audio 8.A (which I am currently enjoying). However, afterwards I started a pursuit for a good desktop headphone set up, and after going through 3-4 headphones I've found my happy medium (LCD-2v2 and the ATH-W1000x).
Looking back. I don't regret a thing, maybe the only purchase I regret is the HD650, I could have gotten them much cheaper second hand :/post #768 of 8737/15/13 at 8:25ampost #769 of 8737/15/13 at 8:30ampost #770 of 8737/15/13 at 8:34ampost #771 of 8737/15/13 at 8:37amQuote:
Congrats! Welcome to HeadFi, and sorry about your wallet!post #772 of 8737/15/13 at 8:44ampost #773 of 8737/15/13 at 8:46amQuote:
Excellent choice!post #774 of 8737/15/13 at 9:00am
My first purchases were the PX100 and the PortaPro.
The PortaPros fell apart with time. I liked the sound, but my hair kept getting stuck on the headband.
I still have the PX100...they are my favorite headphones.
Before I found Head-Fi I would mostly buy Koss, Sony or whatever they sold at Circuit City.post #775 of 8737/15/13 at 9:06ampost #776 of 8737/15/13 at 9:07ampost #777 of 8737/15/13 at 9:50ampost #778 of 8737/15/13 at 9:53ampost #779 of 8737/15/13 at 9:56ampost #780 of 8737/15/13 at 10:04am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Headphone Impedance
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 34 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 59 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 5 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › [AUS] Resonessence Labs Concero HP DAC and Headphone Amp - Price Drop 6 minutes ago
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude