- 10 Posts. Joined 5/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've auditioned the first Aurvana a couple of times, and I've always liked it, but never purchased it. Anyway, this new Aurvana is so good! I believe the drivers are the same as the first...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 52post #766 of 8737/15/13 at 1:37amBeyerdymanic dt770s. I had no idea what was good and bad in the audio world and you guys really helped me out. Discoverd that an amp can really make a difference, even if its only a fiio e11, best $290 purchase ever. Headfi once, head fi for life.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #767 of 8737/15/13 at 5:10am
When I first FOUND head-fi, I was already in search for a good IEM (Westone UM2), as an upgrade to my Klipsh S4. I didn't really join the site till I thought of moving onto CIEMs, which is when I purchased a Heir Audio 8.A (which I am currently enjoying). However, afterwards I started a pursuit for a good desktop headphone set up, and after going through 3-4 headphones I've found my happy medium (LCD-2v2 and the ATH-W1000x).
Looking back. I don't regret a thing, maybe the only purchase I regret is the HD650, I could have gotten them much cheaper second hand :/post #768 of 8737/15/13 at 8:25ampost #769 of 8737/15/13 at 8:30ampost #770 of 8737/15/13 at 8:34ampost #771 of 8737/15/13 at 8:37amQuote:
Congrats! Welcome to HeadFi, and sorry about your wallet!post #772 of 8737/15/13 at 8:44ampost #773 of 8737/15/13 at 8:46amQuote:
Excellent choice!post #774 of 8737/15/13 at 9:00am
My first purchases were the PX100 and the PortaPro.
The PortaPros fell apart with time. I liked the sound, but my hair kept getting stuck on the headband.
I still have the PX100...they are my favorite headphones.
Before I found Head-Fi I would mostly buy Koss, Sony or whatever they sold at Circuit City.post #775 of 8737/15/13 at 9:06ampost #776 of 8737/15/13 at 9:07ampost #777 of 8737/15/13 at 9:50ampost #778 of 8737/15/13 at 9:53ampost #779 of 8737/15/13 at 9:56ampost #780 of 8737/15/13 at 10:04am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Band Name Game II 1 second ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 46 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Abbingdon Music Research DP-777 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Sicher
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe