- 11 Posts. Joined 5/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can make an...
Lately, it seems that I’ve found myself more and more frequently using high power requirement cans on the go. The downside with that is that my phone & likely not even my DAP has enough juice...
My preferred sound signature: A bit bass heavy, forward mids, and neutral treble. Love high detailed and clear sound. *All critical listening is done using a Chord Mojo* In almost every...
Introduction Meze 99 Neo – The new classic headphone from Meze. Meze 99 Neo is the new headphone, or rather a headphone with a twist from the Romanian headphone producer Meze....
The AKG K550 revisited. At the time, shortly after I bought my Audio Technica A900Xs I had auditioned the AKG's and I felt my choice for the A900Xs was the right one. I felt the K550s had this...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 52post #766 of 9117/15/13 at 1:37amBeyerdymanic dt770s. I had no idea what was good and bad in the audio world and you guys really helped me out. Discoverd that an amp can really make a difference, even if its only a fiio e11, best $290 purchase ever. Headfi once, head fi for life.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #767 of 9117/15/13 at 5:10am
When I first FOUND head-fi, I was already in search for a good IEM (Westone UM2), as an upgrade to my Klipsh S4. I didn't really join the site till I thought of moving onto CIEMs, which is when I purchased a Heir Audio 8.A (which I am currently enjoying). However, afterwards I started a pursuit for a good desktop headphone set up, and after going through 3-4 headphones I've found my happy medium (LCD-2v2 and the ATH-W1000x).
Looking back. I don't regret a thing, maybe the only purchase I regret is the HD650, I could have gotten them much cheaper second hand :/post #768 of 9117/15/13 at 8:25ampost #769 of 9117/15/13 at 8:30ampost #770 of 9117/15/13 at 8:34ampost #771 of 9117/15/13 at 8:37amQuote:
Congrats! Welcome to HeadFi, and sorry about your wallet!post #772 of 9117/15/13 at 8:44ampost #773 of 9117/15/13 at 8:46amQuote:
Excellent choice!post #774 of 9117/15/13 at 9:00am
My first purchases were the PX100 and the PortaPro.
The PortaPros fell apart with time. I liked the sound, but my hair kept getting stuck on the headband.
I still have the PX100...they are my favorite headphones.
Before I found Head-Fi I would mostly buy Koss, Sony or whatever they sold at Circuit City.post #775 of 9117/15/13 at 9:06ampost #776 of 9117/15/13 at 9:07ampost #777 of 9117/15/13 at 9:50ampost #778 of 9117/15/13 at 9:53ampost #779 of 9117/15/13 at 9:56ampost #780 of 9117/15/13 at 10:04am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Headphone Impedance
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 4 seconds ago
- › Intona High Speed USB Isolator 4 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 19 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo [UK] 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 2 minutes ago
- › Corny Jokes - the more the merrier 3 minutes ago
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Meze 99 Neo by Dobrescu George
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ObjectVoice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear