- 11 Posts. Joined 5/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 52post #766 of 9117/15/13 at 1:37amBeyerdymanic dt770s. I had no idea what was good and bad in the audio world and you guys really helped me out. Discoverd that an amp can really make a difference, even if its only a fiio e11, best $290 purchase ever. Headfi once, head fi for life.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #767 of 9117/15/13 at 5:10am
When I first FOUND head-fi, I was already in search for a good IEM (Westone UM2), as an upgrade to my Klipsh S4. I didn't really join the site till I thought of moving onto CIEMs, which is when I purchased a Heir Audio 8.A (which I am currently enjoying). However, afterwards I started a pursuit for a good desktop headphone set up, and after going through 3-4 headphones I've found my happy medium (LCD-2v2 and the ATH-W1000x).
Looking back. I don't regret a thing, maybe the only purchase I regret is the HD650, I could have gotten them much cheaper second hand :/post #768 of 9117/15/13 at 8:25ampost #769 of 9117/15/13 at 8:30ampost #770 of 9117/15/13 at 8:34ampost #771 of 9117/15/13 at 8:37amQuote:
Congrats! Welcome to HeadFi, and sorry about your wallet!post #772 of 9117/15/13 at 8:44ampost #773 of 9117/15/13 at 8:46amQuote:
Excellent choice!post #774 of 9117/15/13 at 9:00am
My first purchases were the PX100 and the PortaPro.
The PortaPros fell apart with time. I liked the sound, but my hair kept getting stuck on the headband.
I still have the PX100...they are my favorite headphones.
Before I found Head-Fi I would mostly buy Koss, Sony or whatever they sold at Circuit City.post #775 of 9117/15/13 at 9:06ampost #776 of 9117/15/13 at 9:07ampost #777 of 9117/15/13 at 9:50ampost #778 of 9117/15/13 at 9:53ampost #779 of 9117/15/13 at 9:56ampost #780 of 9117/15/13 at 10:04am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Vape-Fi 13 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 43 seconds ago
- › La Figaro 339 1 minute ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...