- 11 Posts. Joined 5/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 52post #766 of 9117/15/13 at 1:37amBeyerdymanic dt770s. I had no idea what was good and bad in the audio world and you guys really helped me out. Discoverd that an amp can really make a difference, even if its only a fiio e11, best $290 purchase ever. Headfi once, head fi for life.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #767 of 9117/15/13 at 5:10am
When I first FOUND head-fi, I was already in search for a good IEM (Westone UM2), as an upgrade to my Klipsh S4. I didn't really join the site till I thought of moving onto CIEMs, which is when I purchased a Heir Audio 8.A (which I am currently enjoying). However, afterwards I started a pursuit for a good desktop headphone set up, and after going through 3-4 headphones I've found my happy medium (LCD-2v2 and the ATH-W1000x).
Looking back. I don't regret a thing, maybe the only purchase I regret is the HD650, I could have gotten them much cheaper second hand :/post #768 of 9117/15/13 at 8:25ampost #769 of 9117/15/13 at 8:30ampost #770 of 9117/15/13 at 8:34ampost #771 of 9117/15/13 at 8:37amQuote:
Congrats! Welcome to HeadFi, and sorry about your wallet!post #772 of 9117/15/13 at 8:44ampost #773 of 9117/15/13 at 8:46amQuote:
Excellent choice!post #774 of 9117/15/13 at 9:00am
My first purchases were the PX100 and the PortaPro.
The PortaPros fell apart with time. I liked the sound, but my hair kept getting stuck on the headband.
I still have the PX100...they are my favorite headphones.
Before I found Head-Fi I would mostly buy Koss, Sony or whatever they sold at Circuit City.post #775 of 9117/15/13 at 9:06ampost #776 of 9117/15/13 at 9:07ampost #777 of 9117/15/13 at 9:50ampost #778 of 9117/15/13 at 9:53ampost #779 of 9117/15/13 at 9:56ampost #780 of 9117/15/13 at 10:04am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 55 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 1 minute ago
- › Upgrade from PX95 1 minute ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HM650 Portable Music Player Impressions and Appreciation... 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › O2 powerful enough for HD600? 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)