- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 51post #751 of 8737/14/13 at 9:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #752 of 8737/14/13 at 9:19amIbasso DX100 and Heir Audio 5.0.
...... And then the RSA Intruder ....then Heir Audio Tzar 350 from the sale forum.... then the Heir Audio 8.a (my first custom).
I can't believe 6 months have passed already! Lolpost #753 of 8737/14/13 at 9:36am
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.post #754 of 8737/14/13 at 10:01amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.
10/10 i lol'dpost #755 of 8737/14/13 at 10:08amFunny thing...when I read stories like mine and yours but in regards to alcohol, drugs or gambling I just say: 'poor bastards, they're addicted. they are looking for something that is not there'. But with hi fi - noooo, we are enthusiasts we are just looking for the perfect sound, image, clarity, focus, transparency, punch ........
Sorry about the off topic.
On topic I forgot about the Burson Conductor and the Audeze LCD 2.2.post #756 of 8737/14/13 at 12:07pm
Before joining Head-Fi, I found the site about a year ago.
Back then I was mainly looking for a closed headphone, I bought the Beyerdynamic T5p after reading good things about it. Half a year later Iater, I end up getting the Beyerdynamic T1.
Besides the headphones, this site has influenced my purchase of current DAC and Headphone amplifier.post #757 of 8737/14/13 at 12:24pmpost #758 of 8737/14/13 at 4:53pmpost #759 of 8737/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #760 of 8737/14/13 at 6:09pmpost #761 of 8737/14/13 at 6:21pmpost #762 of 8737/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #763 of 8737/14/13 at 6:38pmpost #764 of 8737/14/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Dude. Nice.post #765 of 8737/14/13 at 8:04pm
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 6 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 11 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 56 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › (Community Outreach) Got scammed, Advice? 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)