- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 51post #751 of 9107/14/13 at 9:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #752 of 9107/14/13 at 9:19amIbasso DX100 and Heir Audio 5.0.
...... And then the RSA Intruder ....then Heir Audio Tzar 350 from the sale forum.... then the Heir Audio 8.a (my first custom).
I can't believe 6 months have passed already! Lolpost #753 of 9107/14/13 at 9:36am
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.post #754 of 9107/14/13 at 10:01amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.
10/10 i lol'dpost #755 of 9107/14/13 at 10:08amFunny thing...when I read stories like mine and yours but in regards to alcohol, drugs or gambling I just say: 'poor bastards, they're addicted. they are looking for something that is not there'. But with hi fi - noooo, we are enthusiasts we are just looking for the perfect sound, image, clarity, focus, transparency, punch ........
Sorry about the off topic.
On topic I forgot about the Burson Conductor and the Audeze LCD 2.2.post #756 of 9107/14/13 at 12:07pm
Before joining Head-Fi, I found the site about a year ago.
Back then I was mainly looking for a closed headphone, I bought the Beyerdynamic T5p after reading good things about it. Half a year later Iater, I end up getting the Beyerdynamic T1.
Besides the headphones, this site has influenced my purchase of current DAC and Headphone amplifier.post #757 of 9107/14/13 at 12:24pmpost #758 of 9107/14/13 at 4:53pmpost #759 of 9107/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #760 of 9107/14/13 at 6:09pmpost #761 of 9107/14/13 at 6:21pmpost #762 of 9107/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #763 of 9107/14/13 at 6:38pmpost #764 of 9107/14/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Dude. Nice.post #765 of 9107/14/13 at 8:04pm
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 3 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 5 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 5 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 10 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 13 minutes ago
- › First time PC HeadPhone buyer needs some recommendations 13 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3