- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 51post #751 of 8737/14/13 at 9:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #752 of 8737/14/13 at 9:19amIbasso DX100 and Heir Audio 5.0.
...... And then the RSA Intruder ....then Heir Audio Tzar 350 from the sale forum.... then the Heir Audio 8.a (my first custom).
I can't believe 6 months have passed already! Lolpost #753 of 8737/14/13 at 9:36am
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.post #754 of 8737/14/13 at 10:01amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.
10/10 i lol'dpost #755 of 8737/14/13 at 10:08amFunny thing...when I read stories like mine and yours but in regards to alcohol, drugs or gambling I just say: 'poor bastards, they're addicted. they are looking for something that is not there'. But with hi fi - noooo, we are enthusiasts we are just looking for the perfect sound, image, clarity, focus, transparency, punch ........
Sorry about the off topic.
On topic I forgot about the Burson Conductor and the Audeze LCD 2.2.post #756 of 8737/14/13 at 12:07pm
Before joining Head-Fi, I found the site about a year ago.
Back then I was mainly looking for a closed headphone, I bought the Beyerdynamic T5p after reading good things about it. Half a year later Iater, I end up getting the Beyerdynamic T1.
Besides the headphones, this site has influenced my purchase of current DAC and Headphone amplifier.post #757 of 8737/14/13 at 12:24pmpost #758 of 8737/14/13 at 4:53pmpost #759 of 8737/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #760 of 8737/14/13 at 6:09pmpost #761 of 8737/14/13 at 6:21pmpost #762 of 8737/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #763 of 8737/14/13 at 6:38pmpost #764 of 8737/14/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Dude. Nice.post #765 of 8737/14/13 at 8:04pm
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 41 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › 2.1 Computer Speakers. 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 3 minutes ago
- › The New Motherboards x99 3 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing a good all-rounder leaning towards rock music up... 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 7 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Best headphone/amp-dac setup for EDM. Budget: around US$4000 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)