- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DUNU TITAN 3 Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/807020/dunu-titan-3-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU’s Middle...
Thanks to Meze for allowing me to spend a week with these gorgeous headphones; it was a great listen!! And my apologies for taking a year to get something published regarding my impressions but...
Review: Massdrop X HIFIMAN HE350 Introduction It has been such a vibrant time in the Massdrop landscape, as they have been able to create successful collaborations with respected...
INTRODUCTION This is my 2nd product from Shozy. I purchased Shozy Alien Gold Edition and loved the product so much so that I put my sincere appreciation of releasing such a great DAP to...
Introduction – The first Soundlink Mini was quite an important product in the portable Bluetooth speaker landscape, it was one of the first speakers to use two opposing passive radiators and also...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 51post #751 of 9117/14/13 at 9:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #752 of 9117/14/13 at 9:19amIbasso DX100 and Heir Audio 5.0.
...... And then the RSA Intruder ....then Heir Audio Tzar 350 from the sale forum.... then the Heir Audio 8.a (my first custom).
I can't believe 6 months have passed already! Lolpost #753 of 9117/14/13 at 9:36am
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.post #754 of 9117/14/13 at 10:01amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.
10/10 i lol'dpost #755 of 9117/14/13 at 10:08amFunny thing...when I read stories like mine and yours but in regards to alcohol, drugs or gambling I just say: 'poor bastards, they're addicted. they are looking for something that is not there'. But with hi fi - noooo, we are enthusiasts we are just looking for the perfect sound, image, clarity, focus, transparency, punch ........
Sorry about the off topic.
On topic I forgot about the Burson Conductor and the Audeze LCD 2.2.post #756 of 9117/14/13 at 12:07pm
Before joining Head-Fi, I found the site about a year ago.
Back then I was mainly looking for a closed headphone, I bought the Beyerdynamic T5p after reading good things about it. Half a year later Iater, I end up getting the Beyerdynamic T1.
Besides the headphones, this site has influenced my purchase of current DAC and Headphone amplifier.post #757 of 9117/14/13 at 12:24pmpost #758 of 9117/14/13 at 4:53pmpost #759 of 9117/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #760 of 9117/14/13 at 6:09pmpost #761 of 9117/14/13 at 6:21pmpost #762 of 9117/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #763 of 9117/14/13 at 6:38pmpost #764 of 9117/14/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Dude. Nice.post #765 of 9117/14/13 at 8:04pm
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Best budget portable music player 1 minute ago
- › HBO's "Game of Thrones" 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K553 Pro vs. AKG K550 MK II (and thoughts on the AKG K550 "MK I") 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 2 minutes ago
- › TASCAM UH-7000 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for $500 Closed Back Headphones. 5 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Meze 99 Classics by s1rrah
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse