- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 51post #751 of 9117/14/13 at 9:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #752 of 9117/14/13 at 9:19amIbasso DX100 and Heir Audio 5.0.
...... And then the RSA Intruder ....then Heir Audio Tzar 350 from the sale forum.... then the Heir Audio 8.a (my first custom).
I can't believe 6 months have passed already! Lolpost #753 of 9117/14/13 at 9:36am
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.post #754 of 9117/14/13 at 10:01amQuote:Originally Posted by JoeDoe
Before joining I read through some reviews and bought my first pair of PortaPros (which were soon gifted and replaced with PortaPro KTCs). Very soon after joining I found a used pair of GR07s and pulled the trigger. Several IEMs, 4 over-ears, and 3 on-ears, 2 amps, and a partridge in a pair tree later, here I am.
10/10 i lol'dpost #755 of 9117/14/13 at 10:08amFunny thing...when I read stories like mine and yours but in regards to alcohol, drugs or gambling I just say: 'poor bastards, they're addicted. they are looking for something that is not there'. But with hi fi - noooo, we are enthusiasts we are just looking for the perfect sound, image, clarity, focus, transparency, punch ........
Sorry about the off topic.
On topic I forgot about the Burson Conductor and the Audeze LCD 2.2.post #756 of 9117/14/13 at 12:07pm
Before joining Head-Fi, I found the site about a year ago.
Back then I was mainly looking for a closed headphone, I bought the Beyerdynamic T5p after reading good things about it. Half a year later Iater, I end up getting the Beyerdynamic T1.
Besides the headphones, this site has influenced my purchase of current DAC and Headphone amplifier.post #757 of 9117/14/13 at 12:24pmpost #758 of 9117/14/13 at 4:53pmpost #759 of 9117/14/13 at 6:05pmpost #760 of 9117/14/13 at 6:09pmpost #761 of 9117/14/13 at 6:21pmpost #762 of 9117/14/13 at 6:23pmpost #763 of 9117/14/13 at 6:38pmpost #764 of 9117/14/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Dude. Nice.post #765 of 9117/14/13 at 8:04pm
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 2 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 49 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 50 seconds ago
- › Where to buy in Canada (Ottawa, ON)? 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC ARIES 1 minute ago
- › Which model Etymotic is this >> 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 1 minute ago
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)