Grado 60s and Hifiman RE0. First taste of what music *could* sound like.
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 45post #661 of 9116/23/13 at 10:24am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 9116/23/13 at 10:30ampost #663 of 9116/23/13 at 10:56ampost #664 of 9116/23/13 at 1:01pmpost #665 of 9116/23/13 at 1:04pmpost #666 of 9116/24/13 at 12:38am
After a period of indecision I bought Denon Ah-D2000's, Senn HD600, Matrix M-Stage and a pair of Senn HD429 to replace some very cheap Sony's for when I'm in situations where I don't want to use expensive phones.
I love the HD600's, but not sure about the Denon's, which I may sell soon.
This Head-Fi stuff is a disease that never stops. Despite having some of the best headphones in the world (I also have AKG K701, Sony MDR-V6 and Sony MDR-Z1000 (which I also may sell), I still want to hear more 'phones and amps. Never satisfied I guess.post #667 of 9116/24/13 at 2:48am
Before joining head-fi , I collected some earbuds & IEMs and the last one bought (and the most expensive) was a Sennheiser CX-200...
After joining I bought a ATH M-50, a huge jump in price but was not dissapointed at all.
Also thanks head-fi, for putting a huge gaping hole in my wallet!post #668 of 9116/24/13 at 3:44am
It's several £100s of pounds ago now, but the first pair I bought after regularly reading the forum was my Alessandro MS1i ... first after joining was probably my D2Ks I think.
Edited by sinnottj - 6/24/13 at 3:46ampost #669 of 9116/24/13 at 5:27ampost #670 of 9116/24/13 at 9:39am
The good ol' ATH-M50s. I used them for a couple years and have gone on an upgrade spree over the past year trying to figure out exactly what I like in a sound signature. Finally settled on the GR07 BE and DT770. Thanks for all the reviews head-fi-erspost #671 of 9116/24/13 at 9:45ampost #672 of 9116/24/13 at 8:43pmI got Sennheiser HD 238s, then a Fiio E7 dac/amp to make the output of my ipad better. Then I moved to HD558s then an Aune T1 hybrid dac/amp (with various tubes, currently Amperex JAN 7308). I knew nothing about headphones (or high fi!) now I'm thinking about HD 650s. This site is dangerous!post #673 of 9116/24/13 at 9:07pmpost #674 of 9116/25/13 at 12:19am
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 39 seconds ago
- › LFF's Enigma (new from the maker of the Paradox) 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › Plantronics BackBeat PRO: Pad Replacement? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...