- 5,396 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Kalundborg, Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
HiFiMAN RE-00 Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/823483/hifiman-re-00-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: OMFG...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 41post #601 of 9117/1/11 at 1:28pmHeadPhile woodied HD650 then shortly after sold them and bought L3000
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 9117/1/11 at 1:49pmpost #603 of 9117/1/11 at 2:33pmpost #604 of 9117/1/11 at 2:39pmpost #605 of 9117/1/11 at 5:01pmIn chronological order:
Grado 225i (for work)
IBasso d1 - used from head-fier (for work)
Audeze LCDII (for home)
Now looking for something to drive the Audeze...
Prev phones: old pair of sennheisers, Bose tri-port, dre solo. All unlistenable to me now.post #606 of 9117/1/11 at 6:22pm
I bought a FiiO E7 and then an Audio-GD Fun after joining Head-Fi. First headphone purchase after that was the M50 (got sucked into the hype) and subsequently the HD650. The HD650 was an impulse buy and against the grain, as support for it had/has really waned. Best decision ever.post #607 of 9117/1/11 at 6:33pmpost #608 of 9117/1/11 at 7:41pmpost #609 of 9117/1/11 at 8:39pmpost #610 of 9117/1/11 at 9:00pm
I found this site when i was looking for info on good headphones. I had heard about Grado and Sennheiser, but I was looking for more options, and I got them.
I figured out that those brands I mentioned probably weren't the best suited for my musical tastes. Finally ended up getting Denon AH-D1100.
I joined the forum after I got them, and I wrote a small review on them.
I will probably end up moving up in the Denon line, but the D1100 haven't disappointed me yet.post #611 of 9117/1/11 at 9:01pmpost #612 of 9117/1/11 at 9:19pm
I just got my M50s and couldn't be more thrilled.
Thanks a lot, Head-Fi.
Most money and the best money I've ever spent at once.
Before I came here, I had my HD201s that I got for Christmas, then I bought the HD428s.
Needless to say this is my first purchase since I've joined Head-Fi. (and it's my only purchase for awhile; my parents didn't enjoy hearing that I had spent $136 on headphones <<;).post #613 of 9117/1/11 at 9:25pm
Googled "Best headphones 2010", up came the M50s, did a little research and had good reviews. The alternatives were the SRH840s, but people said they were too boring and slided pretty easily from the head. The other ones were the AD700, but they didn't offer enough bass for my taste.
So I got the M50's, no regret at all, I love them. Perhaps too much clamp but it ensures good isolation so that's OK.
Recently got the Image X10 for the office, as much as I like them I preffer using the M50s :)
Going for an E7/E9 DAC AMP combo and Beyer DT990 600 ohms for my first open cans.
I don't consider myself a basshead, as you may think, but I find LACK of bass to be really annoying, which was one of the reasons I chose the M50s over the AD700... and why I'll get the 990s instead of the K702s...post #614 of 9117/1/11 at 9:29pmpost #615 of 9117/2/11 at 12:20am
I've always been of the mind that if you know you're going to go for the top eventually, you might as well start there. Unfortunately I'm really hooked now; I've gotten my parents to agree to getting me a SR-009 & BHSE in around five years instead of a car or down-payment on house.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet, 6th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2016 (October... 3 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Google Pixel (Phone & Audio Quality) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80, like new, p'ed end of June 2016, on warranty,... 8 minutes ago
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...