- 5,258 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Kalundborg, Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 41post #601 of 9117/1/11 at 1:28pmHeadPhile woodied HD650 then shortly after sold them and bought L3000
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 9117/1/11 at 1:49pmpost #603 of 9117/1/11 at 2:33pmpost #604 of 9117/1/11 at 2:39pmpost #605 of 9117/1/11 at 5:01pmIn chronological order:
Grado 225i (for work)
IBasso d1 - used from head-fier (for work)
Audeze LCDII (for home)
Now looking for something to drive the Audeze...
Prev phones: old pair of sennheisers, Bose tri-port, dre solo. All unlistenable to me now.post #606 of 9117/1/11 at 6:22pm
I bought a FiiO E7 and then an Audio-GD Fun after joining Head-Fi. First headphone purchase after that was the M50 (got sucked into the hype) and subsequently the HD650. The HD650 was an impulse buy and against the grain, as support for it had/has really waned. Best decision ever.post #607 of 9117/1/11 at 6:33pmpost #608 of 9117/1/11 at 7:41pmpost #609 of 9117/1/11 at 8:39pmpost #610 of 9117/1/11 at 9:00pm
I found this site when i was looking for info on good headphones. I had heard about Grado and Sennheiser, but I was looking for more options, and I got them.
I figured out that those brands I mentioned probably weren't the best suited for my musical tastes. Finally ended up getting Denon AH-D1100.
I joined the forum after I got them, and I wrote a small review on them.
I will probably end up moving up in the Denon line, but the D1100 haven't disappointed me yet.post #611 of 9117/1/11 at 9:01pmpost #612 of 9117/1/11 at 9:19pm
I just got my M50s and couldn't be more thrilled.
Thanks a lot, Head-Fi.
Most money and the best money I've ever spent at once.
Before I came here, I had my HD201s that I got for Christmas, then I bought the HD428s.
Needless to say this is my first purchase since I've joined Head-Fi. (and it's my only purchase for awhile; my parents didn't enjoy hearing that I had spent $136 on headphones <<;).post #613 of 9117/1/11 at 9:25pm
Googled "Best headphones 2010", up came the M50s, did a little research and had good reviews. The alternatives were the SRH840s, but people said they were too boring and slided pretty easily from the head. The other ones were the AD700, but they didn't offer enough bass for my taste.
So I got the M50's, no regret at all, I love them. Perhaps too much clamp but it ensures good isolation so that's OK.
Recently got the Image X10 for the office, as much as I like them I preffer using the M50s :)
Going for an E7/E9 DAC AMP combo and Beyer DT990 600 ohms for my first open cans.
I don't consider myself a basshead, as you may think, but I find LACK of bass to be really annoying, which was one of the reasons I chose the M50s over the AD700... and why I'll get the 990s instead of the K702s...post #614 of 9117/1/11 at 9:29pmpost #615 of 9117/2/11 at 12:20am
I've always been of the mind that if you know you're going to go for the top eventually, you might as well start there. Unfortunately I'm really hooked now; I've gotten my parents to agree to getting me a SR-009 & BHSE in around five years instead of a car or down-payment on house.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 10 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 30 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 38 seconds ago
- › New DAPs from HIFIMAN: HM802s and SuperMini [updated 2015-12-12] 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Kaosun's Vintage CD Player Service Bulletin 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...