- 5,137 Posts. Joined 4/2007
- Location: Kalundborg, Denmark
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 3/12/16 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 41post #601 of 9117/1/11 at 1:28pmHeadPhile woodied HD650 then shortly after sold them and bought L3000
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 9117/1/11 at 1:49pmpost #603 of 9117/1/11 at 2:33pmpost #604 of 9117/1/11 at 2:39pmpost #605 of 9117/1/11 at 5:01pmIn chronological order:
Grado 225i (for work)
IBasso d1 - used from head-fier (for work)
Audeze LCDII (for home)
Now looking for something to drive the Audeze...
Prev phones: old pair of sennheisers, Bose tri-port, dre solo. All unlistenable to me now.post #606 of 9117/1/11 at 6:22pm
I bought a FiiO E7 and then an Audio-GD Fun after joining Head-Fi. First headphone purchase after that was the M50 (got sucked into the hype) and subsequently the HD650. The HD650 was an impulse buy and against the grain, as support for it had/has really waned. Best decision ever.post #607 of 9117/1/11 at 6:33pmpost #608 of 9117/1/11 at 7:41pmpost #609 of 9117/1/11 at 8:39pmpost #610 of 9117/1/11 at 9:00pm
I found this site when i was looking for info on good headphones. I had heard about Grado and Sennheiser, but I was looking for more options, and I got them.
I figured out that those brands I mentioned probably weren't the best suited for my musical tastes. Finally ended up getting Denon AH-D1100.
I joined the forum after I got them, and I wrote a small review on them.
I will probably end up moving up in the Denon line, but the D1100 haven't disappointed me yet.post #611 of 9117/1/11 at 9:01pmpost #612 of 9117/1/11 at 9:19pm
I just got my M50s and couldn't be more thrilled.
Thanks a lot, Head-Fi.
Most money and the best money I've ever spent at once.
Before I came here, I had my HD201s that I got for Christmas, then I bought the HD428s.
Needless to say this is my first purchase since I've joined Head-Fi. (and it's my only purchase for awhile; my parents didn't enjoy hearing that I had spent $136 on headphones <<;).post #613 of 9117/1/11 at 9:25pm
Googled "Best headphones 2010", up came the M50s, did a little research and had good reviews. The alternatives were the SRH840s, but people said they were too boring and slided pretty easily from the head. The other ones were the AD700, but they didn't offer enough bass for my taste.
So I got the M50's, no regret at all, I love them. Perhaps too much clamp but it ensures good isolation so that's OK.
Recently got the Image X10 for the office, as much as I like them I preffer using the M50s :)
Going for an E7/E9 DAC AMP combo and Beyer DT990 600 ohms for my first open cans.
I don't consider myself a basshead, as you may think, but I find LACK of bass to be really annoying, which was one of the reasons I chose the M50s over the AD700... and why I'll get the 990s instead of the K702s...post #614 of 9117/1/11 at 9:29pmpost #615 of 9117/2/11 at 12:20am
I've always been of the mind that if you know you're going to go for the top eventually, you might as well start there. Unfortunately I'm really hooked now; I've gotten my parents to agree to getting me a SR-009 & BHSE in around five years instead of a car or down-payment on house.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 20 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 1 minute ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 1 minute ago
- › Uncompressed Lossless (WAV) vs Compressed (FLAC / ALAC) - O/T... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM BassHEAD club) 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 5 minutes ago
- › LG V10 Smartphone vs Onkyo DP-X1 Audio Quality 5 minutes ago
- › 2016 St. Louis Area Spring Meet - April 30, 2016 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo issue solutions thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse