Sennheiser HD595s. They're now my wife's favorite phones and she uses them far more than I do, but I find it amusing to note how many other phones I've bought and sold in the course of time I've been around Head-Fi; but I still have those. my first. :)
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 39post #571 of 9116/30/11 at 10:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 9116/30/11 at 10:37pmGrado SR125i was the first. I figured it would be the only one for awhile. Deals on others just keep making me want more. I've managed to only pull the trigger on one of those deals this far though. I'll consider that a good thing.post #573 of 9116/30/11 at 10:40pmpost #574 of 9116/30/11 at 10:42pm
Head-fi is so helpful to me, i built my whole system at here. Thanks again to all the people who are being patient to all my annoying question. Before I came here I had HD555/595 -> HD650/ Xenor sound card and Little dotpost #575 of 9116/30/11 at 10:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
I lurked the site for about a year, and the only reason I originally joined was to buy an ortho. I even sold my A500 to buy a PMB100, but couldn't buy it after the idea was shot down by my mom who didn't think I needed more than two headphones. I think the first headphone I bought because of Head-Fi was the Audio Technica A500, and the first one I bought after joining was the KSC75 after I saw that Ratshack was selling them for $5. Then a one year hiatus, then I bought 4 headphones (RP50, ATH-2, DT48, and Technician VFR) within a week...
4000 posts in 2 years?post #576 of 9116/30/11 at 11:02pmpost #577 of 9116/30/11 at 11:06pmpost #578 of 9116/30/11 at 11:10pmpost #579 of 9116/30/11 at 11:43pm
Well, I bought my Sennheiser HD580's over 10 years ago. Still use them.
Got a Vivid V1 Tech DAC/AMP (used) after joining Head-Fi based on a great set of portable amp reviews and I'm very happy with it's performance.
Headphone wise, my Ultrasone Pro 900's. They're magical. Because after joining here, I found out I'm referred to as a basshead by others.
Edited by MalVeauX - 6/30/11 at 11:44pmpost #580 of 9117/1/11 at 12:16ampost #581 of 9117/1/11 at 5:12ampost #582 of 9117/1/11 at 5:22ampost #583 of 9117/1/11 at 5:39ampost #584 of 9117/1/11 at 6:12am
Very cool, this thread was started in 2003, resuscitated in 2006 and then again yesterday. After joining Head-Fi my first phones were Grado SR-80. Sometimes I with I still had them.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 2 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 13 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 19 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 29 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 38 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2