Sennheiser HD595s. They're now my wife's favorite phones and she uses them far more than I do, but I find it amusing to note how many other phones I've bought and sold in the course of time I've been around Head-Fi; but I still have those. my first. :)
- brandAlessandrotagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Color CLEAR - E2C / E2tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-CD3000tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productSony MDR-D66SLtagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any headphones that can be open or closed depending on preference? Last post on 6/20/12 at 3:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDR-CD3000 repair Last post on 2/7/12 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $70-90 ! Last post on 8/19/11 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi? - Page 39post #571 of 9116/30/11 at 10:27pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 9116/30/11 at 10:37pmGrado SR125i was the first. I figured it would be the only one for awhile. Deals on others just keep making me want more. I've managed to only pull the trigger on one of those deals this far though. I'll consider that a good thing.post #573 of 9116/30/11 at 10:40pmpost #574 of 9116/30/11 at 10:42pm
Head-fi is so helpful to me, i built my whole system at here. Thanks again to all the people who are being patient to all my annoying question. Before I came here I had HD555/595 -> HD650/ Xenor sound card and Little dotpost #575 of 9116/30/11 at 10:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ishcabible
I lurked the site for about a year, and the only reason I originally joined was to buy an ortho. I even sold my A500 to buy a PMB100, but couldn't buy it after the idea was shot down by my mom who didn't think I needed more than two headphones. I think the first headphone I bought because of Head-Fi was the Audio Technica A500, and the first one I bought after joining was the KSC75 after I saw that Ratshack was selling them for $5. Then a one year hiatus, then I bought 4 headphones (RP50, ATH-2, DT48, and Technician VFR) within a week...
4000 posts in 2 years?post #576 of 9116/30/11 at 11:02pmpost #577 of 9116/30/11 at 11:06pmpost #578 of 9116/30/11 at 11:10pmpost #579 of 9116/30/11 at 11:43pm
Well, I bought my Sennheiser HD580's over 10 years ago. Still use them.
Got a Vivid V1 Tech DAC/AMP (used) after joining Head-Fi based on a great set of portable amp reviews and I'm very happy with it's performance.
Headphone wise, my Ultrasone Pro 900's. They're magical. Because after joining here, I found out I'm referred to as a basshead by others.
Edited by MalVeauX - 6/30/11 at 11:44pmpost #580 of 9117/1/11 at 12:16ampost #581 of 9117/1/11 at 5:12ampost #582 of 9117/1/11 at 5:22ampost #583 of 9117/1/11 at 5:39ampost #584 of 9117/1/11 at 6:12am
Very cool, this thread was started in 2003, resuscitated in 2006 and then again yesterday. After joining Head-Fi my first phones were Grado SR-80. Sometimes I with I still had them.
- What was your first headphone purchase after coming to Head-Fi?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 18 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Is there a program that verify the quality of lossless files? 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)