It looks like you stole it from NASA very nice even though I have no clue about computers.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
Bluedio Victory Bluetooth and Optical Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 644post #9646 of 101534/2/15 at 8:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9647 of 101534/3/15 at 7:12ampost #9648 of 101534/8/15 at 5:16ampost #9649 of 101534/8/15 at 3:45pmpost #9650 of 101534/8/15 at 4:39pmDo you have the Schiit connected to the speakers? How well is it? Or what doffeence do you hear vs a receiver?post #9651 of 101534/8/15 at 8:59pmpost #9652 of 101534/9/15 at 12:43ampost #9653 of 101534/9/15 at 10:52ampost #9654 of 101534/9/15 at 10:56ampost #9655 of 101534/11/15 at 2:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by nbakid2000
Here's the new system. Basically everything the same (see previous post), except for the Yamaha R-S201. The Dell monitor will eventually get upgraded, as it's a POS. It's just there as a second screen for Spotify and other non-super important visual information. The earbuds are Miles Davis Trumpets by Monster (they sound fantastic). I use them mainly on my phone but sometimes on the Nu-Force Icon uDac-2. The big headphones are Sennheiser 558s, also used at the desk sometimes and on my iPhone 4s. Still using the Wharfedale [correction:Sapphire] towers (took off the front grill for you guys) for the most part though, and the vinyl I just got for the cover for $1 at a record fair.
Made a correction on the towers. They're Sapphires, not Diamonds. My friend who sold them to me told me they were Diamonds and I never climbed behind them to verify. Oops.
And I made a new addition the other week to this set up:
Edited by nbakid2000 - 4/11/15 at 2:59pmpost #9656 of 101534/11/15 at 3:41pmpost #9657 of 101534/13/15 at 7:18pm
My rig cost under $700 Cdn for everything, it has RCA cordless rechargeable headphones, a Gateway NV53 laptop, Logitech Z-623 speakers, Logitech Z-2300 speakers and a 1 into 2 headphone jack (for both sets of Logitech speakers). It plays louder and sounds better than my $2000 sound system from the 1990's, unfortunately I can't post a picture of it yet.
Edited by carewser - 4/13/15 at 7:24pmpost #9658 of 101534/13/15 at 7:19pmQuote:
your pic didnt loadpost #9659 of 101534/14/15 at 1:01am
Yes i know, it said I didn't have the required permissions yet to post. It still won't let me post. This is the first time i've ever had this problem on any forum in almost 20 years.
Edited by carewser - 4/14/15 at 1:13ampost #9660 of 101534/14/15 at 2:59amQuote:
lool get posting
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › 2359glenn | studio 58 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 3 minutes ago
- › Etymotic ER-4XR Extended Response Earphone Review by mark2410 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 4 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear