It looks like you stole it from NASA very nice even though I have no clue about computers.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
When I first started looking for a pair of CIEMs, I was determined to find the best one in the $1000 region that would serve me equally well for everyday listening as well as stage use (I play in a...
Hi Head-Fi’ers! I’ve waited quite a bit long to use SuperMini and obtain its possible rival players at the same time (like Sony A15 and the new A35). I came across SuperMini a few months ago,...
Introduction Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. HD800 was the first headphone to actually WOW me hard...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 644post #9646 of 102314/2/15 at 8:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9647 of 102314/3/15 at 7:12ampost #9648 of 102314/8/15 at 5:16ampost #9649 of 102314/8/15 at 3:45pmpost #9650 of 102314/8/15 at 4:39pmDo you have the Schiit connected to the speakers? How well is it? Or what doffeence do you hear vs a receiver?post #9651 of 102314/8/15 at 8:59pmpost #9652 of 102314/9/15 at 12:43ampost #9653 of 102314/9/15 at 10:52ampost #9654 of 102314/9/15 at 10:56ampost #9655 of 102314/11/15 at 2:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by nbakid2000
Here's the new system. Basically everything the same (see previous post), except for the Yamaha R-S201. The Dell monitor will eventually get upgraded, as it's a POS. It's just there as a second screen for Spotify and other non-super important visual information. The earbuds are Miles Davis Trumpets by Monster (they sound fantastic). I use them mainly on my phone but sometimes on the Nu-Force Icon uDac-2. The big headphones are Sennheiser 558s, also used at the desk sometimes and on my iPhone 4s. Still using the Wharfedale [correction:Sapphire] towers (took off the front grill for you guys) for the most part though, and the vinyl I just got for the cover for $1 at a record fair.
Made a correction on the towers. They're Sapphires, not Diamonds. My friend who sold them to me told me they were Diamonds and I never climbed behind them to verify. Oops.
And I made a new addition the other week to this set up:
Edited by nbakid2000 - 4/11/15 at 2:59pmpost #9656 of 102314/11/15 at 3:41pmpost #9657 of 102314/13/15 at 7:18pm
My rig cost under $700 Cdn for everything, it has RCA cordless rechargeable headphones, a Gateway NV53 laptop, Logitech Z-623 speakers, Logitech Z-2300 speakers and a 1 into 2 headphone jack (for both sets of Logitech speakers). It plays louder and sounds better than my $2000 sound system from the 1990's, unfortunately I can't post a picture of it yet.
Edited by carewser - 4/13/15 at 7:24pmpost #9658 of 102314/13/15 at 7:19pmQuote:
your pic didnt loadpost #9659 of 102314/14/15 at 1:01am
Yes i know, it said I didn't have the required permissions yet to post. It still won't let me post. This is the first time i've ever had this problem on any forum in almost 20 years.
Edited by carewser - 4/14/15 at 1:13ampost #9660 of 102314/14/15 at 2:59amQuote:
lool get posting
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 58 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 4 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 4 minutes ago
- › TEAC UD-301 5 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE 5 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear