I pretend mine is neat...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 2/19/15 at 2:28am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 610
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is more on par with how mine is. Everything you need is within arms reach and its practical. Things aren't tucked away to look "nice"
Mine is neat because that is the way I work best. Simple and clean works wonders for my productivity and OCD haha. Also, my girlfriend on one of her cleaning sprees scares me, best to have it clean and her gaze gloss over it.
I just got my first desktop in 6 years. I went a little crazy. It's hard to gauge monitor size when you're used to a 15" screen.
Don't mind the Bose, nothing bigger would even fit. They ain't half bad either.
Indeed, it is the Mac Pro Trashcan Edition. Best looking trashcan I've ever seen though.
Honestly I thin kit's a beautiful design, compact (you really have to see it in person to get a proper perspective), and solid.
The computer is aluminum with an aluminum outer case, the monitors have glass fronts with aluminum backs. It all feels well made and looks good. That is important for me, not for everyone but between that and OS X it works for me.
Here's one of my computer rigs. This is what I carry with me when I travel.
HiFiMEDIY USB Sabre DAC
Plug it in next to the bed......sounds great. Hey I have computer audio at home, why not on the road?
Love this, do you remote to it to control it? I imagine if you have a battery, you could run this while you move too.
Pretty much how my setup is too, there is a part of it that you can call neat, then the rest is (sadly) a jumble of wires paper, zipties, and whatever I use to most. It gets worse when the second desktop gets put to use, in parallel with the main rig... two sets of keyboards and mice on one desk... Pictures... soon?
Correct. I use either a web browser on another computer to control it or an Android or iPhone app. You could run it from a battery pack or a car charger. I never have done that.
And I have a proper headphone amp as well, a Fiio E12DIY. When I really want to rock I'll slip that in the chain.
Those new Mac Pros look almost like high grade aluminum trash cans :D
I definitely did not look at the above posts.. I remember looking at the Sweetwater catalog and thought the same thing
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 13 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for an office safe replacement for Sennheiser HD 595 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Senn HD650 with sparkle and sharp punchy bass 6 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › hd25-1 appreciation thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2