I pretend mine is neat...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 610
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is more on par with how mine is. Everything you need is within arms reach and its practical. Things aren't tucked away to look "nice"
Mine is neat because that is the way I work best. Simple and clean works wonders for my productivity and OCD haha. Also, my girlfriend on one of her cleaning sprees scares me, best to have it clean and her gaze gloss over it.
I just got my first desktop in 6 years. I went a little crazy. It's hard to gauge monitor size when you're used to a 15" screen.
Don't mind the Bose, nothing bigger would even fit. They ain't half bad either.
Indeed, it is the Mac Pro Trashcan Edition. Best looking trashcan I've ever seen though.
Honestly I thin kit's a beautiful design, compact (you really have to see it in person to get a proper perspective), and solid.
The computer is aluminum with an aluminum outer case, the monitors have glass fronts with aluminum backs. It all feels well made and looks good. That is important for me, not for everyone but between that and OS X it works for me.
Here's one of my computer rigs. This is what I carry with me when I travel.
HiFiMEDIY USB Sabre DAC
Plug it in next to the bed......sounds great. Hey I have computer audio at home, why not on the road?
Love this, do you remote to it to control it? I imagine if you have a battery, you could run this while you move too.
Pretty much how my setup is too, there is a part of it that you can call neat, then the rest is (sadly) a jumble of wires paper, zipties, and whatever I use to most. It gets worse when the second desktop gets put to use, in parallel with the main rig... two sets of keyboards and mice on one desk... Pictures... soon?
Correct. I use either a web browser on another computer to control it or an Android or iPhone app. You could run it from a battery pack or a car charger. I never have done that.
And I have a proper headphone amp as well, a Fiio E12DIY. When I really want to rock I'll slip that in the chain.
Those new Mac Pros look almost like high grade aluminum trash cans :D
I definitely did not look at the above posts.. I remember looking at the Sweetwater catalog and thought the same thing
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 24 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 37 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best audiophile metal and rock albums 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)