I pretend mine is neat...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 610
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is more on par with how mine is. Everything you need is within arms reach and its practical. Things aren't tucked away to look "nice"
Mine is neat because that is the way I work best. Simple and clean works wonders for my productivity and OCD haha. Also, my girlfriend on one of her cleaning sprees scares me, best to have it clean and her gaze gloss over it.
I just got my first desktop in 6 years. I went a little crazy. It's hard to gauge monitor size when you're used to a 15" screen.
Don't mind the Bose, nothing bigger would even fit. They ain't half bad either.
Indeed, it is the Mac Pro Trashcan Edition. Best looking trashcan I've ever seen though.
Honestly I thin kit's a beautiful design, compact (you really have to see it in person to get a proper perspective), and solid.
The computer is aluminum with an aluminum outer case, the monitors have glass fronts with aluminum backs. It all feels well made and looks good. That is important for me, not for everyone but between that and OS X it works for me.
Here's one of my computer rigs. This is what I carry with me when I travel.
HiFiMEDIY USB Sabre DAC
Plug it in next to the bed......sounds great. Hey I have computer audio at home, why not on the road?
Love this, do you remote to it to control it? I imagine if you have a battery, you could run this while you move too.
Pretty much how my setup is too, there is a part of it that you can call neat, then the rest is (sadly) a jumble of wires paper, zipties, and whatever I use to most. It gets worse when the second desktop gets put to use, in parallel with the main rig... two sets of keyboards and mice on one desk... Pictures... soon?
Correct. I use either a web browser on another computer to control it or an Android or iPhone app. You could run it from a battery pack or a car charger. I never have done that.
And I have a proper headphone amp as well, a Fiio E12DIY. When I really want to rock I'll slip that in the chain.
Those new Mac Pros look almost like high grade aluminum trash cans :D
I definitely did not look at the above posts.. I remember looking at the Sweetwater catalog and thought the same thing
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 1 minute ago
- › The National Headphone Amplifier | ALO Audio 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 7 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing new gear headphone or IEM or DAC 10 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)