I pretend mine is neat...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 610
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is more on par with how mine is. Everything you need is within arms reach and its practical. Things aren't tucked away to look "nice"
Mine is neat because that is the way I work best. Simple and clean works wonders for my productivity and OCD haha. Also, my girlfriend on one of her cleaning sprees scares me, best to have it clean and her gaze gloss over it.
I just got my first desktop in 6 years. I went a little crazy. It's hard to gauge monitor size when you're used to a 15" screen.
Don't mind the Bose, nothing bigger would even fit. They ain't half bad either.
Indeed, it is the Mac Pro Trashcan Edition. Best looking trashcan I've ever seen though.
Honestly I thin kit's a beautiful design, compact (you really have to see it in person to get a proper perspective), and solid.
The computer is aluminum with an aluminum outer case, the monitors have glass fronts with aluminum backs. It all feels well made and looks good. That is important for me, not for everyone but between that and OS X it works for me.
Here's one of my computer rigs. This is what I carry with me when I travel.
HiFiMEDIY USB Sabre DAC
Plug it in next to the bed......sounds great. Hey I have computer audio at home, why not on the road?
Love this, do you remote to it to control it? I imagine if you have a battery, you could run this while you move too.
Pretty much how my setup is too, there is a part of it that you can call neat, then the rest is (sadly) a jumble of wires paper, zipties, and whatever I use to most. It gets worse when the second desktop gets put to use, in parallel with the main rig... two sets of keyboards and mice on one desk... Pictures... soon?
Correct. I use either a web browser on another computer to control it or an Android or iPhone app. You could run it from a battery pack or a car charger. I never have done that.
And I have a proper headphone amp as well, a Fiio E12DIY. When I really want to rock I'll slip that in the chain.
Those new Mac Pros look almost like high grade aluminum trash cans :D
I definitely did not look at the above posts.. I remember looking at the Sweetwater catalog and thought the same thing
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Teac UD-301 or Gustard X12 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 5 minutes ago
- › July 4th Flash Sale! 25% off with promocode: JULY4 7 minutes ago
- › Sesame Street means a lot to me 7 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 7 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 8 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)