Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I love these. I have BeatsPro, Monster Inspiration and these blow them away! They are super comfortable and I can hear the nuances of all sounds.
These are my go-to set of headphones and I could have them on for 4-5h without fatigue or discomfort. I love the sound signature but understand it's not for everyone. Highs: Clean, detailed,...
Having a V-Moda Crossfade LP2 for a while now and very impressed with its sound quality and comfort as closed-back headphones, I was looking for a set of open-backs for certain genres of music that...
As a budget closed-back set of headphones, I think they are not bad. The treble is rolled off quite a bit, which is not great in regard to clarity, but good in reducing fatigue on long sessions....
Best sound i ever heard from closed-up portables. I tried: koss porta, senheiser momentum, senheiser hd 25, ath es700, ath or7 and others i dont remember and some number of earphones and few gaming...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 609
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've never tried the 598.. but I've owned the 555's 3 times and looking back every time they were truely trash. There is a bunch of post saying the 555's were exactly like the 595's so I could only assume the 598's were much the same. The 650's are a really nice pair of headphones that I need to get. My only issue is I've been spoiled by a nice pair of speakers that allows me to make any sound sig I want. From this I haven't used my headphones much.
I like the looks of hi-fi stuff but the weight is too much. That is something I never understood. People wanting headphones or audio equipment that didn't color. Most people' aren't music engineers so it doesn't really matter how the music sounds so long as its enjoyable.
Here is another one of my old builds LANCOOL K7 (Lian Li) I built this for myself but ended up giving it to my friend for his 40th B-day.
Custom Powder Coated Blue Metallic and Silver Metallic.
My current rig. This is my second water build. I actually built this a couple of years ago. I haven't felt the need to build a new one yet. Water is cooling a Intel 2500k @ 4.7GHz
Edited by Amish - 7/11/14 at 8:20am
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Edited by Oklahoma - 7/10/14 at 7:04pm
I would like a view of those posters above your monitor ;D
Nice desk though, I like how the scanner blends in with the rest.
Or is that a fax machine, who uses a fax machine @-@
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001 3 seconds ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 53 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 325 IEMs compared (Nuforce NE-600X added... 1 minute ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for newb on good headphones and amp/DAC for rock for... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by alexau123
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by jehovahluvsme
- › V-MODA LP2 by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by M-Techn1k
- › Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)