Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 609
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've never tried the 598.. but I've owned the 555's 3 times and looking back every time they were truely trash. There is a bunch of post saying the 555's were exactly like the 595's so I could only assume the 598's were much the same. The 650's are a really nice pair of headphones that I need to get. My only issue is I've been spoiled by a nice pair of speakers that allows me to make any sound sig I want. From this I haven't used my headphones much.
I like the looks of hi-fi stuff but the weight is too much. That is something I never understood. People wanting headphones or audio equipment that didn't color. Most people' aren't music engineers so it doesn't really matter how the music sounds so long as its enjoyable.
Here is another one of my old builds LANCOOL K7 (Lian Li) I built this for myself but ended up giving it to my friend for his 40th B-day.
Custom Powder Coated Blue Metallic and Silver Metallic.
My current rig. This is my second water build. I actually built this a couple of years ago. I haven't felt the need to build a new one yet. Water is cooling a Intel 2500k @ 4.7GHz
Edited by Amish - 7/11/14 at 8:20am
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Edited by Oklahoma - 7/10/14 at 7:04pm
I would like a view of those posters above your monitor ;D
Nice desk though, I like how the scanner blends in with the rest.
Or is that a fax machine, who uses a fax machine @-@
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 12 seconds ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 22 seconds ago
- › 3rd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 1st, 2014 50 seconds ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Koss SP540 Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM700 16GB DAP plus RE-400B iems brand new - USA 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)