Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 609
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've never tried the 598.. but I've owned the 555's 3 times and looking back every time they were truely trash. There is a bunch of post saying the 555's were exactly like the 595's so I could only assume the 598's were much the same. The 650's are a really nice pair of headphones that I need to get. My only issue is I've been spoiled by a nice pair of speakers that allows me to make any sound sig I want. From this I haven't used my headphones much.
I like the looks of hi-fi stuff but the weight is too much. That is something I never understood. People wanting headphones or audio equipment that didn't color. Most people' aren't music engineers so it doesn't really matter how the music sounds so long as its enjoyable.
Here is another one of my old builds LANCOOL K7 (Lian Li) I built this for myself but ended up giving it to my friend for his 40th B-day.
Custom Powder Coated Blue Metallic and Silver Metallic.
My current rig. This is my second water build. I actually built this a couple of years ago. I haven't felt the need to build a new one yet. Water is cooling a Intel 2500k @ 4.7GHz
Edited by Amish - 7/11/14 at 8:20am
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Edited by Oklahoma - 7/10/14 at 7:04pm
I would like a view of those posters above your monitor ;D
Nice desk though, I like how the scanner blends in with the rest.
Or is that a fax machine, who uses a fax machine @-@
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 1 second ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 30 seconds ago
- › Vivo X5Max : Audiophile powerhouse? [Sabre ES9018K2M DAC, Yamaha... 32 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 38 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Best cheap bedroom studio monitors? 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › X5 firmware 2.36beta--folder jump, true random shuffle, more custom... 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)