Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
Deep, Dark but not Handsome?! Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank Pandora for sending these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from an objective...
FiiO X1 - 2 Gen. Review Disclaimer: The product I am reviewing was provided to me from FiiO in exchange for an honest review on it. Please note that being a review unit certain aspects of the...
Even at their current $89 price, I consider the Klipsch R6s an excellent value. They are fundamentally honest about what you put into them. Although they reveal a great deal about each recording,...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 609post #9121 of 101637/5/14 at 6:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9122 of 101637/5/14 at 7:13pmpost #9123 of 101637/5/14 at 7:23pmpost #9124 of 101637/5/14 at 7:38pmQuote:
I've never tried the 598.. but I've owned the 555's 3 times and looking back every time they were truely trash. There is a bunch of post saying the 555's were exactly like the 595's so I could only assume the 598's were much the same. The 650's are a really nice pair of headphones that I need to get. My only issue is I've been spoiled by a nice pair of speakers that allows me to make any sound sig I want. From this I haven't used my headphones much.post #9125 of 101637/5/14 at 7:43pmThey don't have much flow to the music (598), but are still great headphones imho. The 650's just fill in the gaps for me and generally have a better resolution. I'm thinking about getting a Bifrost/Lyr 2 stack with a pair of HE 560s for true reference listening.post #9126 of 101637/5/14 at 7:48pmQuote:
I like the looks of hi-fi stuff but the weight is too much. That is something I never understood. People wanting headphones or audio equipment that didn't color. Most people' aren't music engineers so it doesn't really matter how the music sounds so long as its enjoyable.post #9127 of 101637/6/14 at 5:30am
Here is another one of my old builds LANCOOL K7 (Lian Li) I built this for myself but ended up giving it to my friend for his 40th B-day.
Custom Powder Coated Blue Metallic and Silver Metallic.
STOCK PICTUREpost #9128 of 101637/6/14 at 10:38pm
My current rig. This is my second water build. I actually built this a couple of years ago. I haven't felt the need to build a new one yet. Water is cooling a Intel 2500k @ 4.7GHz
Edited by Amish - 7/11/14 at 8:20ampost #9129 of 101637/10/14 at 2:41pmpost #9130 of 101637/10/14 at 7:02pmJust finished some work on my desk integrating the speaker wiring into the desk. I also used a spare leg from another project to add a headphone hanger.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Edited by Oklahoma - 7/10/14 at 7:04pmpost #9131 of 101637/10/14 at 9:02pmQuote:
I would like a view of those posters above your monitor ;D
Nice desk though, I like how the scanner blends in with the rest.
Or is that a fax machine, who uses a fax machine @-@post #9132 of 101637/11/14 at 5:57pmHere are the posters and it is actually one of the automated paper cutters on the desk, I usually have a second monitor there but it is down at the moment.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalkpost #9133 of 101637/12/14 at 5:35ampost #9134 of 101637/12/14 at 1:17pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 28 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 50 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Replacement for HT Omega Claro halo 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Soundaware Esther by ambchang
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear