Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
This has been called beats for audiophiles. It has great sound, is neutral and detailed, but they are glossy and fairly fashionable. In general, I like a V shape and listen to hardcore, metal,...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of New Zealand tour arranged by @Brooko & @Andykong, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
Ok so it is 2017 and I'm late to the party but I just got this headphone from Singapore Jaben because it seems they were clearing their stock. I got this for a whooping $34.90 SGD!! When I looked...
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 609post #9121 of 102497/5/14 at 6:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9122 of 102497/5/14 at 7:13pmpost #9123 of 102497/5/14 at 7:23pmpost #9124 of 102497/5/14 at 7:38pmQuote:
I've never tried the 598.. but I've owned the 555's 3 times and looking back every time they were truely trash. There is a bunch of post saying the 555's were exactly like the 595's so I could only assume the 598's were much the same. The 650's are a really nice pair of headphones that I need to get. My only issue is I've been spoiled by a nice pair of speakers that allows me to make any sound sig I want. From this I haven't used my headphones much.post #9125 of 102497/5/14 at 7:43pmThey don't have much flow to the music (598), but are still great headphones imho. The 650's just fill in the gaps for me and generally have a better resolution. I'm thinking about getting a Bifrost/Lyr 2 stack with a pair of HE 560s for true reference listening.post #9126 of 102497/5/14 at 7:48pmQuote:
I like the looks of hi-fi stuff but the weight is too much. That is something I never understood. People wanting headphones or audio equipment that didn't color. Most people' aren't music engineers so it doesn't really matter how the music sounds so long as its enjoyable.post #9127 of 102497/6/14 at 5:30am
Here is another one of my old builds LANCOOL K7 (Lian Li) I built this for myself but ended up giving it to my friend for his 40th B-day.
Custom Powder Coated Blue Metallic and Silver Metallic.
STOCK PICTUREpost #9128 of 102497/6/14 at 10:38pm
My current rig. This is my second water build. I actually built this a couple of years ago. I haven't felt the need to build a new one yet. Water is cooling a Intel 2500k @ 4.7GHz
Edited by Amish - 7/11/14 at 8:20ampost #9129 of 102497/10/14 at 2:41pmpost #9130 of 102497/10/14 at 7:02pmJust finished some work on my desk integrating the speaker wiring into the desk. I also used a spare leg from another project to add a headphone hanger.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Edited by Oklahoma - 7/10/14 at 7:04pmpost #9131 of 102497/10/14 at 9:02pmQuote:
I would like a view of those posters above your monitor ;D
Nice desk though, I like how the scanner blends in with the rest.
Or is that a fax machine, who uses a fax machine @-@post #9132 of 102497/11/14 at 5:57pmHere are the posters and it is actually one of the automated paper cutters on the desk, I usually have a second monitor there but it is down at the moment.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalkpost #9133 of 102497/12/14 at 5:35ampost #9134 of 102497/12/14 at 1:17pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Building my own 2.1 system. 13 seconds ago
- › What hardware do I need to access TIDAL's music streaming service? 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/Blue/MISC Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 6 minutes ago
- › New Burson Conductor - V2 and V2+ 6 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Goldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by themindfreak
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear