IBM model M?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 3/24/15 at 7:37pm in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 592
post #8866 of 9643
2/8/14 at 6:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #8867 of 9643
2/8/14 at 9:27pm
post #8868 of 9643
2/8/14 at 10:04pm
I am loving them man. was kinda pissed to pay $45 for the foam though lol. i also grabbed a turntable stanton t.62, not pictured. waiting for a preamp for that.
post #8869 of 9643
2/8/14 at 10:08pm
post #8870 of 9643
2/9/14 at 12:37am
post #8871 of 9643
2/9/14 at 4:04am
post #8872 of 9643
2/9/14 at 10:16am
post #8873 of 9643
2/9/14 at 10:07pm
post #8874 of 9643
2/10/14 at 1:41am
post #8875 of 9643
2/10/14 at 4:05am
post #8876 of 9643
2/11/14 at 4:41am
After a few years without listening to music with headphones due to tinnitus in my right ear, and after assuming that the problem is permanent and won't go away... I've come rockin' again.
During the last months I've been testing quite a few gear, and now I'm really satisfied with the following rig: the Burson Audio HA-160D is an excelent amplifier with a perfect synergy with my beloved Sennheiser HD-650, and also acts as a really convenient preamp that I'm using to listen to a Denon DVD-2910 multiformat player.
Sometime in the near future I'll share my impressions with you about it, but after the Sennheiser HD 650, this Burson Audio HA-160D has been my best investment in audio so far.
post #8877 of 9643
2/13/14 at 6:20pm
post #8878 of 9643
2/14/14 at 1:04pm
post #8879 of 9643
2/19/14 at 12:52am
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Currently, there are 3214 Active Users (592 Members and 2622 Guests)
- › Audio-gd NFB-1 (2015) 1 second ago
- › Headphone recommendation 58 seconds ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.8.0 1 minute ago
- › JPlay 6 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Damping Stax phones with Sorbothane: Lambdas, SRXIII Pro, SR003,... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The State of the Flagships 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2