IBM model M?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 592
post #8866 of 10006
2/8/14 at 6:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #8867 of 10006
2/8/14 at 9:27pm
post #8868 of 10006
2/8/14 at 10:04pm
I am loving them man. was kinda pissed to pay $45 for the foam though lol. i also grabbed a turntable stanton t.62, not pictured. waiting for a preamp for that.
post #8869 of 10006
2/8/14 at 10:08pm
post #8870 of 10006
2/9/14 at 12:37am
post #8871 of 10006
2/9/14 at 4:04am
post #8872 of 10006
2/9/14 at 10:16am
post #8873 of 10006
2/9/14 at 10:07pm
post #8874 of 10006
2/10/14 at 1:41am
post #8875 of 10006
2/10/14 at 4:05am
post #8876 of 10006
2/11/14 at 4:41am
After a few years without listening to music with headphones due to tinnitus in my right ear, and after assuming that the problem is permanent and won't go away... I've come rockin' again.
During the last months I've been testing quite a few gear, and now I'm really satisfied with the following rig: the Burson Audio HA-160D is an excelent amplifier with a perfect synergy with my beloved Sennheiser HD-650, and also acts as a really convenient preamp that I'm using to listen to a Denon DVD-2910 multiformat player.
Sometime in the near future I'll share my impressions with you about it, but after the Sennheiser HD 650, this Burson Audio HA-160D has been my best investment in audio so far.
post #8877 of 10006
2/13/14 at 6:20pm
post #8878 of 10006
2/14/14 at 1:04pm
post #8879 of 10006
2/19/14 at 12:52am
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Currently, there are 3501 Active Users (727 Members and 2774 Guests)
- › Band Name Game II 33 seconds ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 52 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 1 minute ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › Brief Odac impressions 1 minute ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100II (2nd Gen) ~ LIKE NEW 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse