- 725 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Over there somewhere.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
***This is a tl;dr: review. please refer to other reviews for a more in-depth analysis on their amazing sound.*** For $100, you simply won't be getting anything better sound-wise than these cans,...
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample.I was supposed to keep it...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 586
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If there's anything I've learned from building PCs it's that you can never have enough cable ties!
Here's a good thread at OCN if anyone needs inspiration for cable management :) http://www.overclock.net/t/96415/post-your-rate-my-cables-here/26450
Braided cable extensions aren't very expensive, they'll make it look like you have sleeved cables without you having to do any of the work :) eg these http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g2/c537/list/p1/Cables-Bitfenix_Alchemy_Multisleeved.html
Happy New Year guys, I've made some upgrades on my rig.
I now have a 27" Asus PB278q to go along with my PA248q, upgraded the fatboy PS3 to a 500gb hdd
Changes to the tower: from --> to
i5-2500k --> i5-3570k (@ 4ghz)
MSI P67-C43 b3 --> Gigabyte Z77x-UD3H
thermaltake TR2 750w --> OCZ Fatal1ty 750w
MSI GTX 560ti --> SLI Evga GTX760 2gb (for 1440p gaming)
Corsair 120gb ForceGT SSD --> Samsung 830 250gb
added Creative Titanium HD (for PS3 optical audio, and outputs via RCA to the FIIO E9 amp)
Hey guys figured I'd chime in. Please forgive the poor lighting and cell camera.
In the pic is: Ipad 3, galaxy tab 10.1, corsair sp2500 speakers, fiio e9 amp, sennheiser hd598, 24" asus PA248Q, Logitech K800 wireless illuminated keyboard, Logitech performance MX wireless mouse, roccat Taito mousepad, fatboy PS3 40gb
i5-2500k cpu overclocked to 4ghz,
16gb ddr3 corsair vengeance memory,
120gb corsair forceGT ssd,
2tb data hdd,
MSI gtx560ti gpu,
corsair 600t tower case,
corsair h100 water cooling kit,
thermaltake 750watt power-supply.
15" Retina MBP Pro 16gb 512gb SSD 750M
Apple 27 Display
Apogee Duet (old one I like how its sounds)
Saffire Pro 24 - plug my synths to
KRK Rokits 8
Edited by Mojo777 - 1/13/14 at 4:55pm
Now we are playing ball!! :)
You got the Studio. I've got the Mk1.
What kind of music do you produce?
The second one is a bit older during a move. (Ill take a better one)
Edited by Varoudis - 1/11/14 at 1:33am
A little bit of this and that, recently I have been spending more time producing Trap but am always drawn to making some Deep House cuts.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 7 seconds ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 8 seconds ago
- › cables are placebo 41 seconds ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 4 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)