- 707 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Over there somewhere.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 3/24/15 at 7:37pm in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 586
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If there's anything I've learned from building PCs it's that you can never have enough cable ties!
Here's a good thread at OCN if anyone needs inspiration for cable management :) http://www.overclock.net/t/96415/post-your-rate-my-cables-here/26450
Braided cable extensions aren't very expensive, they'll make it look like you have sleeved cables without you having to do any of the work :) eg these http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g2/c537/list/p1/Cables-Bitfenix_Alchemy_Multisleeved.html
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
My modest laptop rig (havent got a desktop yet)
Includes German Maestro GMP 400, iFi Gemini USB cable, iDAC, iTube and iCan
Happy New Year guys, I've made some upgrades on my rig.
I now have a 27" Asus PB278q to go along with my PA248q, upgraded the fatboy PS3 to a 500gb hdd
Changes to the tower: from --> to
i5-2500k --> i5-3570k (@ 4ghz)
MSI P67-C43 b3 --> Gigabyte Z77x-UD3H
thermaltake TR2 750w --> OCZ Fatal1ty 750w
MSI GTX 560ti --> SLI Evga GTX760 2gb (for 1440p gaming)
Corsair 120gb ForceGT SSD --> Samsung 830 250gb
added Creative Titanium HD (for PS3 optical audio, and outputs via RCA to the FIIO E9 amp)
Hey guys figured I'd chime in. Please forgive the poor lighting and cell camera.
In the pic is: Ipad 3, galaxy tab 10.1, corsair sp2500 speakers, fiio e9 amp, sennheiser hd598, 24" asus PA248Q, Logitech K800 wireless illuminated keyboard, Logitech performance MX wireless mouse, roccat Taito mousepad, fatboy PS3 40gb
i5-2500k cpu overclocked to 4ghz,
16gb ddr3 corsair vengeance memory,
120gb corsair forceGT ssd,
2tb data hdd,
MSI gtx560ti gpu,
corsair 600t tower case,
corsair h100 water cooling kit,
thermaltake 750watt power-supply.
15" Retina MBP Pro 16gb 512gb SSD 750M
Apple 27 Display
Apogee Duet (old one I like how its sounds)
Saffire Pro 24 - plug my synths to
KRK Rokits 8
Edited by Mojo777 - 1/13/14 at 4:55pm
Now we are playing ball!! :)
You got the Studio. I've got the Mk1.
What kind of music do you produce?
The second one is a bit older during a move. (Ill take a better one)
Edited by Varoudis - 1/11/14 at 1:33am
A little bit of this and that, recently I have been spending more time producing Trap but am always drawn to making some Deep House cuts.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › I just failed the Tidal streaming equipment test!!! 3 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Dangerous Music Source DAC 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2