- 519 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Over there somewhere.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 586
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If there's anything I've learned from building PCs it's that you can never have enough cable ties!
Here's a good thread at OCN if anyone needs inspiration for cable management :) http://www.overclock.net/t/96415/post-your-rate-my-cables-here/26450
Braided cable extensions aren't very expensive, they'll make it look like you have sleeved cables without you having to do any of the work :) eg these http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g2/c537/list/p1/Cables-Bitfenix_Alchemy_Multisleeved.html
Happy New Year guys, I've made some upgrades on my rig.
I now have a 27" Asus PB278q to go along with my PA248q, upgraded the fatboy PS3 to a 500gb hdd
Changes to the tower: from --> to
i5-2500k --> i5-3570k (@ 4ghz)
MSI P67-C43 b3 --> Gigabyte Z77x-UD3H
thermaltake TR2 750w --> OCZ Fatal1ty 750w
MSI GTX 560ti --> SLI Evga GTX760 2gb (for 1440p gaming)
Corsair 120gb ForceGT SSD --> Samsung 830 250gb
added Creative Titanium HD (for PS3 optical audio, and outputs via RCA to the FIIO E9 amp)
Hey guys figured I'd chime in. Please forgive the poor lighting and cell camera.
In the pic is: Ipad 3, galaxy tab 10.1, corsair sp2500 speakers, fiio e9 amp, sennheiser hd598, 24" asus PA248Q, Logitech K800 wireless illuminated keyboard, Logitech performance MX wireless mouse, roccat Taito mousepad, fatboy PS3 40gb
i5-2500k cpu overclocked to 4ghz,
16gb ddr3 corsair vengeance memory,
120gb corsair forceGT ssd,
2tb data hdd,
MSI gtx560ti gpu,
corsair 600t tower case,
corsair h100 water cooling kit,
thermaltake 750watt power-supply.
15" Retina MBP Pro 16gb 512gb SSD 750M
Apple 27 Display
Apogee Duet (old one I like how its sounds)
Saffire Pro 24 - plug my synths to
KRK Rokits 8
Edited by Mojo777 - 1/13/14 at 4:55pm
Now we are playing ball!! :)
You got the Studio. I've got the Mk1.
What kind of music do you produce?
The second one is a bit older during a move. (Ill take a better one)
Edited by Varoudis - 1/11/14 at 1:33am
A little bit of this and that, recently I have been spending more time producing Trap but am always drawn to making some Deep House cuts.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Superlux HD381 Series - Mini Review & Comparisons 34 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 vs Sennheiser HD 449 - Rock Genre 2 minutes ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 3 minutes ago
- › Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement 4 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 4 minutes ago
- › Shure 846 vs. JH Roxanne's 5 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 8 minutes ago
- › Studio V 3rd anniversary edition 8 minutes ago
- › Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)