- 706 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Over there somewhere.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 2/19/15 at 2:28am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 586
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If there's anything I've learned from building PCs it's that you can never have enough cable ties!
Here's a good thread at OCN if anyone needs inspiration for cable management :) http://www.overclock.net/t/96415/post-your-rate-my-cables-here/26450
Braided cable extensions aren't very expensive, they'll make it look like you have sleeved cables without you having to do any of the work :) eg these http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g2/c537/list/p1/Cables-Bitfenix_Alchemy_Multisleeved.html
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
My modest laptop rig (havent got a desktop yet)
Includes German Maestro GMP 400, iFi Gemini USB cable, iDAC, iTube and iCan
Happy New Year guys, I've made some upgrades on my rig.
I now have a 27" Asus PB278q to go along with my PA248q, upgraded the fatboy PS3 to a 500gb hdd
Changes to the tower: from --> to
i5-2500k --> i5-3570k (@ 4ghz)
MSI P67-C43 b3 --> Gigabyte Z77x-UD3H
thermaltake TR2 750w --> OCZ Fatal1ty 750w
MSI GTX 560ti --> SLI Evga GTX760 2gb (for 1440p gaming)
Corsair 120gb ForceGT SSD --> Samsung 830 250gb
added Creative Titanium HD (for PS3 optical audio, and outputs via RCA to the FIIO E9 amp)
Hey guys figured I'd chime in. Please forgive the poor lighting and cell camera.
In the pic is: Ipad 3, galaxy tab 10.1, corsair sp2500 speakers, fiio e9 amp, sennheiser hd598, 24" asus PA248Q, Logitech K800 wireless illuminated keyboard, Logitech performance MX wireless mouse, roccat Taito mousepad, fatboy PS3 40gb
i5-2500k cpu overclocked to 4ghz,
16gb ddr3 corsair vengeance memory,
120gb corsair forceGT ssd,
2tb data hdd,
MSI gtx560ti gpu,
corsair 600t tower case,
corsair h100 water cooling kit,
thermaltake 750watt power-supply.
15" Retina MBP Pro 16gb 512gb SSD 750M
Apple 27 Display
Apogee Duet (old one I like how its sounds)
Saffire Pro 24 - plug my synths to
KRK Rokits 8
Edited by Mojo777 - 1/13/14 at 4:55pm
Now we are playing ball!! :)
You got the Studio. I've got the Mk1.
What kind of music do you produce?
The second one is a bit older during a move. (Ill take a better one)
Edited by Varoudis - 1/11/14 at 1:33am
A little bit of this and that, recently I have been spending more time producing Trap but am always drawn to making some Deep House cuts.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service 11 seconds ago
- › Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones 12 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a amp that could be used with my pc,and could be portable? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 1 minute ago
- › Grado's new line of IEM: GR10e and the GR8e 1 minute ago
- › JPlay driver not showing in JRiver 20.0.44 2 minutes ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3