- 953 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: soon™
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 586post #8776 of 102311/8/14 at 12:07pmCable management really just requires planning and some patience. Nice cases help, but aren't a must. One of my rigs is actually pretty decent looking, and it doesn't have anything to tie down/hide, nor was it a modular PSU. The trade off was a couple of hours if down time and a million cable ties.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8777 of 102311/8/14 at 12:07pmQuote:
If there's anything I've learned from building PCs it's that you can never have enough cable ties!
Here's a good thread at OCN if anyone needs inspiration for cable management :) http://www.overclock.net/t/96415/post-your-rate-my-cables-here/26450
Braided cable extensions aren't very expensive, they'll make it look like you have sleeved cables without you having to do any of the work :) eg these http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g2/c537/list/p1/Cables-Bitfenix_Alchemy_Multisleeved.htmlpost #8778 of 102311/8/14 at 5:07pmpost #8779 of 102311/8/14 at 5:28pmpost #8780 of 102311/9/14 at 8:01ampost #8781 of 102311/10/14 at 7:40ampost #8782 of 102311/10/14 at 2:37pm
Happy New Year guys, I've made some upgrades on my rig.
I now have a 27" Asus PB278q to go along with my PA248q, upgraded the fatboy PS3 to a 500gb hdd
Changes to the tower: from --> to
i5-2500k --> i5-3570k (@ 4ghz)
MSI P67-C43 b3 --> Gigabyte Z77x-UD3H
thermaltake TR2 750w --> OCZ Fatal1ty 750w
MSI GTX 560ti --> SLI Evga GTX760 2gb (for 1440p gaming)
Corsair 120gb ForceGT SSD --> Samsung 830 250gb
added Creative Titanium HD (for PS3 optical audio, and outputs via RCA to the FIIO E9 amp)
Quote:Originally Posted by nighteyeswolf
Hey guys figured I'd chime in. Please forgive the poor lighting and cell camera.
In the pic is: Ipad 3, galaxy tab 10.1, corsair sp2500 speakers, fiio e9 amp, sennheiser hd598, 24" asus PA248Q, Logitech K800 wireless illuminated keyboard, Logitech performance MX wireless mouse, roccat Taito mousepad, fatboy PS3 40gb
i5-2500k cpu overclocked to 4ghz,
16gb ddr3 corsair vengeance memory,
120gb corsair forceGT ssd,
2tb data hdd,
MSI gtx560ti gpu,
corsair 600t tower case,
corsair h100 water cooling kit,
thermaltake 750watt power-supply.post #8783 of 102311/10/14 at 5:06pmpost #8784 of 102311/10/14 at 7:44pm
15" Retina MBP Pro 16gb 512gb SSD 750M
Apple 27 Display
Apogee Duet (old one I like how its sounds)
Saffire Pro 24 - plug my synths to
KRK Rokits 8
Edited by Mojo777 - 1/13/14 at 4:55pmpost #8785 of 102311/10/14 at 8:48pmpost #8786 of 102311/11/14 at 1:26amQuote:
Now we are playing ball!! :)
You got the Studio. I've got the Mk1.
What kind of music do you produce?
The second one is a bit older during a move. (Ill take a better one)
Edited by Varoudis - 1/11/14 at 1:33ampost #8787 of 102311/11/14 at 10:11amQuote:
A little bit of this and that, recently I have been spending more time producing Trap but am always drawn to making some Deep House cuts.post #8788 of 102311/12/14 at 4:24pmpost #8789 of 102311/16/14 at 11:46am
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 14 seconds ago
- › Westone W80 16 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 43 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 49 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 5 minutes ago
- › AKG's new K872? 6 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 8 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 8 minutes ago
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear