Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 582
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8717 of 1023112/25/13 at 10:58amQuote:
Wow, that looks comfortable and great at the same time, me likes, specially the ilumination. I want a place like that just to enjoy music (already working on that, thanks for the ideas)
Merry Christmas to allpost #8718 of 1023112/25/13 at 12:51pm
My 10 year old sons Christmas Present.
Mac Mini mid 2007 1.8ghz C2D, 2gb's Ram.
On Lion and Have Vox installed.
Will be looking for a budget DAC/Amp Combo in the new year.
He already has my old Beyerdynamic DT311's and a pair of Denon AH-D320 Urban Ravers.
Yes he's into the same hobby as me, And as he's a budding drummer he will have a drum machine and a few DAWs etc
to play around with and start making his own beats etc.
He even got a lovely set of Tom Tom's today as he's getting that good.
Gotta nurture talent in the young imo. and the Mac will help LOTS!post #8719 of 1023112/26/13 at 11:00ampost #8720 of 1023112/28/13 at 8:04ampost #8721 of 1023112/29/13 at 11:34ampost #8722 of 1023112/29/13 at 1:57pmpost #8723 of 1023112/29/13 at 1:59pmpost #8724 of 1023112/29/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
Yeah it looks like the Dell 29" Ultrasharp. I just ordered the 27" one so I'll get to update my rig when it arrives
The only thing I don't like about the 29" is that gaming is going to be awkward, plus it's only 1080pixels high.post #8725 of 1023112/29/13 at 5:09pmQuote:
I need to see the 29" model in person to judge it. The 1080 height would be slightly harder to get used to after using dual 24" 1920x1200 monitors for so long but it might be nice to reclaim some desk space with a wider monitor.post #8726 of 1023112/29/13 at 6:15pmpost #8727 of 1023112/29/13 at 8:56pmQuote:
I went from dual 23" monitors to the same Dell above. I don't miss the duals at all. I watch more movies and shows then game though. It depends on what you need i suppose. I am hoping they come out with a 33-35' Ultrawide with a 3840x1200 resolutionpost #8728 of 1023112/29/13 at 9:18pm
That's a nice little setup you got there! What's the name of that surface you have under your keyboard and mouse?post #8729 of 1023112/29/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
It's a X-Tracs Ripper XXL.post #8730 of 1023112/30/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Yes you are correct. It is the 21:9 ultrasharp 29'' monitor at 2560x1080. I have used dual/triple monitor setups for years and decided I would try just using one very wide screen instead and I have no regrets at all! Lots of features and overall just a pleasure to use. (For all purposes)
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Best Headphones for Movies? 22 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 43 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 54 seconds ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Guerrilla Audio copper cables, Eichmann Bullet connectors 3 minutes ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 3 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX impression thread!!! 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear