Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
This review is from earphonia.com Re-posted on headfi to share to impressions http://earphonia.com/earphone-cables/effect-audio-iem-cable-thor-silver-ii-lightning-strikes As a lot of...
Intro The Meze 12 Classics has been provided to me by the Meze company as part of the official European review tour in exchange for my honest opinion. Later on Meze decided the participants can...
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 582
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8717 of 1015312/25/13 at 10:58amQuote:
Wow, that looks comfortable and great at the same time, me likes, specially the ilumination. I want a place like that just to enjoy music (already working on that, thanks for the ideas)
Merry Christmas to allpost #8718 of 1015312/25/13 at 12:51pm
My 10 year old sons Christmas Present.
Mac Mini mid 2007 1.8ghz C2D, 2gb's Ram.
On Lion and Have Vox installed.
Will be looking for a budget DAC/Amp Combo in the new year.
He already has my old Beyerdynamic DT311's and a pair of Denon AH-D320 Urban Ravers.
Yes he's into the same hobby as me, And as he's a budding drummer he will have a drum machine and a few DAWs etc
to play around with and start making his own beats etc.
He even got a lovely set of Tom Tom's today as he's getting that good.
Gotta nurture talent in the young imo. and the Mac will help LOTS!post #8719 of 1015312/26/13 at 11:00ampost #8720 of 1015312/28/13 at 8:04ampost #8721 of 1015312/29/13 at 11:34ampost #8722 of 1015312/29/13 at 1:57pmpost #8723 of 1015312/29/13 at 1:59pmpost #8724 of 1015312/29/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
Yeah it looks like the Dell 29" Ultrasharp. I just ordered the 27" one so I'll get to update my rig when it arrives
The only thing I don't like about the 29" is that gaming is going to be awkward, plus it's only 1080pixels high.post #8725 of 1015312/29/13 at 5:09pmQuote:
I need to see the 29" model in person to judge it. The 1080 height would be slightly harder to get used to after using dual 24" 1920x1200 monitors for so long but it might be nice to reclaim some desk space with a wider monitor.post #8726 of 1015312/29/13 at 6:15pmpost #8727 of 1015312/29/13 at 8:56pmQuote:
I went from dual 23" monitors to the same Dell above. I don't miss the duals at all. I watch more movies and shows then game though. It depends on what you need i suppose. I am hoping they come out with a 33-35' Ultrawide with a 3840x1200 resolutionpost #8728 of 1015312/29/13 at 9:18pm
That's a nice little setup you got there! What's the name of that surface you have under your keyboard and mouse?post #8729 of 1015312/29/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
It's a X-Tracs Ripper XXL.post #8730 of 1015312/30/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Yes you are correct. It is the 21:9 ultrasharp 29'' monitor at 2560x1080. I have used dual/triple monitor setups for years and decided I would try just using one very wide screen instead and I have no regrets at all! Lots of features and overall just a pleasure to use. (For all purposes)
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Sunday, December 4, 2016 14 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II 26 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 36 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 40 seconds ago
- › FS AKG Massdrop K7XX Like New 43 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 2 minutes ago
- › Need Immediate Help with New In-Ear Purchase Options! Thank You! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by sonickarma
- › Meze 12 Classics by OSiRiSsk
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear