Must_fill_Sata_ports. So much empty room, feels like a waste to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 581
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thinking more about this, they are probably not pops and clicks so much as dropouts. I'm guessing these are the result of data transfer issues and tend to be far more common if I'm trying to use my Surface 2 for something in addition to listening to music. Anyway, I'll have a microStreamer tomorrow evening and have my fingers crossed the problem goes away. Maybe the asynchronous communications will help? It's possible anyway.
That cable looks AMAZING, must cost a small fortune...
Coming together slowly. Tilted the Opals down a bit since this pic. Aim is to eventually have an iMac rather than a Mini + monitor, although ideally I'll probably wait until they do Retina/4K iMacs... might grab a 27" 1440p screen in the meantime though and update to a newer Mini LOL. Also need to sort out cabling, room treatment, lighting and a load of other stuff... least I have the DAC and speakers I want now, although the Opals are ultra efficient or something and I've had to order a couple of 20db in line attenuators as otherwise I'm having to go heavy on the NAD's digital volume to get reasonable listening levels.
Excellent choice there. If my Klein+Hummel O 300D's ever die on me, the Opals would be very high on my list of candidates as replacement. For a pair that costs so much less than the O 300D's, it's gotten the same level of rave reviews across the board in the pro audio circle. I've yet to hear them myself, but all the reviewers I trust loved the Opals.
Sold the Xonar STX as well as the NAD C325 Bee and bought the new NAD D 3020 Hybrid amp.
Beautiful sound, better than the 325, more pure, more clarity and tighter bass extension.
Connected directly via async USB, and powering Tannoy V4 floorstanders and Senn HD595. aptX Bluetooth from the Galaxy Note 3 as well :)
Since I have my PS3 plugged into the PC monitor (27" 1440P) it made sense to route the audio via this as well. No more analogue!
As far as cabling goes, well it's digital so I didn't spend a fortune on it... QED 2m Performance Graphite USB interconnect, braided 5m toslink, CA thick gauge silver speaker cable + bananas:
Edited by mrk - 12/23/13 at 12:42pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 53 seconds ago
- › HM-901 1 minute ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › I would like to know how many lossless songs i can fit onto a x3 w/... 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1840 (USED) 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)