Must_fill_Sata_ports. So much empty room, feels like a waste to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 581
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thinking more about this, they are probably not pops and clicks so much as dropouts. I'm guessing these are the result of data transfer issues and tend to be far more common if I'm trying to use my Surface 2 for something in addition to listening to music. Anyway, I'll have a microStreamer tomorrow evening and have my fingers crossed the problem goes away. Maybe the asynchronous communications will help? It's possible anyway.
That cable looks AMAZING, must cost a small fortune...
Coming together slowly. Tilted the Opals down a bit since this pic. Aim is to eventually have an iMac rather than a Mini + monitor, although ideally I'll probably wait until they do Retina/4K iMacs... might grab a 27" 1440p screen in the meantime though and update to a newer Mini LOL. Also need to sort out cabling, room treatment, lighting and a load of other stuff... least I have the DAC and speakers I want now, although the Opals are ultra efficient or something and I've had to order a couple of 20db in line attenuators as otherwise I'm having to go heavy on the NAD's digital volume to get reasonable listening levels.
Excellent choice there. If my Klein+Hummel O 300D's ever die on me, the Opals would be very high on my list of candidates as replacement. For a pair that costs so much less than the O 300D's, it's gotten the same level of rave reviews across the board in the pro audio circle. I've yet to hear them myself, but all the reviewers I trust loved the Opals.
Sold the Xonar STX as well as the NAD C325 Bee and bought the new NAD D 3020 Hybrid amp.
Beautiful sound, better than the 325, more pure, more clarity and tighter bass extension.
Connected directly via async USB, and powering Tannoy V4 floorstanders and Senn HD595. aptX Bluetooth from the Galaxy Note 3 as well :)
Since I have my PS3 plugged into the PC monitor (27" 1440P) it made sense to route the audio via this as well. No more analogue!
As far as cabling goes, well it's digital so I didn't spend a fortune on it... QED 2m Performance Graphite USB interconnect, braided 5m toslink, CA thick gauge silver speaker cable + bananas:
Edited by mrk - 12/23/13 at 12:42pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 14 seconds ago
- › Uncompressed Lossless (WAV) vs Compressed (FLAC / ALAC) - O/T... 56 seconds ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › HFM He350 or Kingston Hyperx Cloud 2 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions... 4 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 5 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 6 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse