Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 569
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8522 of 1025710/7/13 at 12:13pmpost #8523 of 1025710/7/13 at 12:20pmpost #8524 of 1025710/7/13 at 2:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by iandroo888
Love the sound as it is currently. Going to try these mods (http://www.cheapaudiophile.com/speakers/) in the near future.. hopefully it makes it even nicer ! I've looked up that there are mods for the Lepai but iunoe if i understand or will be able to do all those mods... not much with a full DIY instructions XD
Do it, totally worth it.
Hey Cotton! How do you keep dust at bay in that tower behemoth?
Edited by JIGF - 10/7/13 at 2:13pmpost #8525 of 1025710/7/13 at 2:27pm
its actually not too hard to clean ... i take either a can of compressed air or air compressor on one side and a vacuum hose to other .. cleans pretty well.. i thought radiators were a pain to clean but really not.. if anything, they are easier than some air cooled heatsinks
as for the mods, ill do them eventually =X dont have the time to do it now. wheres a good place to get banana plugs though ? was gonna buy these from Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EGIE2S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A28128AMZ00PEQ) $13.59 for 6 pairs. using some RCA 16 gauge speaker wire too =X
Edited by iandroo888 - 10/7/13 at 2:29pmpost #8526 of 1025710/7/13 at 5:38pm
Audioengine A5 + s8, playing through ODAC.
If you look carefully, you can locate the O2 amp under the monitor and the DT990 in the case on the bottom right side.
Eargasm's galore:Dpost #8527 of 1025710/7/13 at 5:58pmDracaena brauniiQuote:
Nice... all you need now are some Dracaena braunii plants...post #8528 of 1025710/7/13 at 6:20pmpost #8529 of 1025710/8/13 at 11:51ampost #8530 of 1025710/8/13 at 4:45pm
haha, I can assure you they are well used and well taken care of, I kept them on the table first but the box dropped once (my heart almost stopped lol), so I keep them down. Don't use headphone stands cuz dust settles pretty quickly at my workstation, close to a window.post #8531 of 1025710/8/13 at 5:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Rockin_Zombie
haha, I can assure you they are well used and well taken care of, I kept them on the table first but the box dropped once (my heart almost stopped lol), so I keep them down. Don't use headphone stands cuz dust settles pretty quickly at my workstation, close to a window.
I'd rather be worried of the floor.post #8532 of 1025710/9/13 at 12:27ampost #8533 of 1025710/9/13 at 1:06pmpost #8534 of 1025710/9/13 at 2:32pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 12 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 18 seconds ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 3 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New here, hello everyone 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for amp to drive HD650s 7 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear