Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
Introduction Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. HD800 was the first headphone to actually WOW me hard with their soundscape kind of...
Hello fellow head-fi members Welcome to the review of Advanced Evo X Sports Wireless In-ear Monitors. Disclaimer This were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
Weston W80 Review Disclaimer: The W80 was loaned to me by the local distributor www.samma3a.com - I have to return it, I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise for this...
Meant to be married to the OL DAC, the O2 headphone amp matches it in shape, size and simplicity. What’s neat about the O2 is that JDS Labs allows for some simple customizations—you can choose...
Acknowledgment This review unit was provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion by Penon Audio. This review was originally published here. Introduction I’m a regular watcher and poster on...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 569
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8522 of 1023110/7/13 at 12:13pmpost #8523 of 1023110/7/13 at 12:20pmpost #8524 of 1023110/7/13 at 2:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by iandroo888
Love the sound as it is currently. Going to try these mods (http://www.cheapaudiophile.com/speakers/) in the near future.. hopefully it makes it even nicer ! I've looked up that there are mods for the Lepai but iunoe if i understand or will be able to do all those mods... not much with a full DIY instructions XD
Do it, totally worth it.
Hey Cotton! How do you keep dust at bay in that tower behemoth?
Edited by JIGF - 10/7/13 at 2:13pmpost #8525 of 1023110/7/13 at 2:27pm
its actually not too hard to clean ... i take either a can of compressed air or air compressor on one side and a vacuum hose to other .. cleans pretty well.. i thought radiators were a pain to clean but really not.. if anything, they are easier than some air cooled heatsinks
as for the mods, ill do them eventually =X dont have the time to do it now. wheres a good place to get banana plugs though ? was gonna buy these from Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EGIE2S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A28128AMZ00PEQ) $13.59 for 6 pairs. using some RCA 16 gauge speaker wire too =X
Edited by iandroo888 - 10/7/13 at 2:29pmpost #8526 of 1023110/7/13 at 5:38pm
Audioengine A5 + s8, playing through ODAC.
If you look carefully, you can locate the O2 amp under the monitor and the DT990 in the case on the bottom right side.
Eargasm's galore:Dpost #8527 of 1023110/7/13 at 5:58pmDracaena brauniiQuote:
Nice... all you need now are some Dracaena braunii plants...post #8528 of 1023110/7/13 at 6:20pmpost #8529 of 1023110/8/13 at 11:51ampost #8530 of 1023110/8/13 at 4:45pm
haha, I can assure you they are well used and well taken care of, I kept them on the table first but the box dropped once (my heart almost stopped lol), so I keep them down. Don't use headphone stands cuz dust settles pretty quickly at my workstation, close to a window.post #8531 of 1023110/8/13 at 5:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Rockin_Zombie
haha, I can assure you they are well used and well taken care of, I kept them on the table first but the box dropped once (my heart almost stopped lol), so I keep them down. Don't use headphone stands cuz dust settles pretty quickly at my workstation, close to a window.
I'd rather be worried of the floor.post #8532 of 1023110/9/13 at 12:27ampost #8533 of 1023110/9/13 at 1:06pmpost #8534 of 1023110/9/13 at 2:32pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Gustard X20 DAC 19 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 27 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 40 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Fostex TE-04 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Oppo PM-3 black and Sennheisee momentum 2.0 over ear white 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear