Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
Bluedio Victory Bluetooth and Optical Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
1) Initial Impression The silver cable is very well made, a great product from Singapore. The sleeves feel very smooth with no rubbery texture. The audio jack and the Y splitter is the standard...
Introduction – Although they are the highest terms of numbering, the R2000DB still occupy the second highest performance bracket just below the S1000DB. With a considerably increased asking price,...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 569
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8522 of 1015310/7/13 at 12:13pmpost #8523 of 1015310/7/13 at 12:20pmpost #8524 of 1015310/7/13 at 2:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by iandroo888
Love the sound as it is currently. Going to try these mods (http://www.cheapaudiophile.com/speakers/) in the near future.. hopefully it makes it even nicer ! I've looked up that there are mods for the Lepai but iunoe if i understand or will be able to do all those mods... not much with a full DIY instructions XD
Do it, totally worth it.
Hey Cotton! How do you keep dust at bay in that tower behemoth?
Edited by JIGF - 10/7/13 at 2:13pmpost #8525 of 1015310/7/13 at 2:27pm
its actually not too hard to clean ... i take either a can of compressed air or air compressor on one side and a vacuum hose to other .. cleans pretty well.. i thought radiators were a pain to clean but really not.. if anything, they are easier than some air cooled heatsinks
as for the mods, ill do them eventually =X dont have the time to do it now. wheres a good place to get banana plugs though ? was gonna buy these from Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EGIE2S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A28128AMZ00PEQ) $13.59 for 6 pairs. using some RCA 16 gauge speaker wire too =X
Edited by iandroo888 - 10/7/13 at 2:29pmpost #8526 of 1015310/7/13 at 5:38pm
Audioengine A5 + s8, playing through ODAC.
If you look carefully, you can locate the O2 amp under the monitor and the DT990 in the case on the bottom right side.
Eargasm's galore:Dpost #8527 of 1015310/7/13 at 5:58pmDracaena brauniiQuote:
Nice... all you need now are some Dracaena braunii plants...post #8528 of 1015310/7/13 at 6:20pmpost #8529 of 1015310/8/13 at 11:51ampost #8530 of 1015310/8/13 at 4:45pm
haha, I can assure you they are well used and well taken care of, I kept them on the table first but the box dropped once (my heart almost stopped lol), so I keep them down. Don't use headphone stands cuz dust settles pretty quickly at my workstation, close to a window.post #8531 of 1015310/8/13 at 5:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Rockin_Zombie
haha, I can assure you they are well used and well taken care of, I kept them on the table first but the box dropped once (my heart almost stopped lol), so I keep them down. Don't use headphone stands cuz dust settles pretty quickly at my workstation, close to a window.
I'd rather be worried of the floor.post #8532 of 1015310/9/13 at 12:27ampost #8533 of 1015310/9/13 at 1:06pmpost #8534 of 1015310/9/13 at 2:32pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 7 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 seconds ago
- › PC vs AMP Volume Settings Help 12 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 14 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 34 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 1 minute ago
- › HD 650 Weak vocals? Help? 4 minutes ago
- › First post : need help with E-MU 0204 USB device and drivers for... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear