Looks spensive Cotton. What monitors are you using?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 568post #8506 of 1025810/3/13 at 5:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8507 of 1025810/3/13 at 9:52pmpost #8508 of 1025810/4/13 at 6:29am
Got sick of my Evga x58 classified not booting most of the time and giving me errors indicating no Windows installation and not recognising my SSD and disconnecting my hard drives after a restart etc so this morning I got a new 2011 motherboard and an i7 4820k. WOW. 29c on the lowest core at stock settings (3.7ghz with HT on) under 100% load using Prime95 in a room at 20c. My i7 920 at 4ghz would go to about 53c with HT off and 60c with HT on and I thought that was great. Running a custom loop with an Alphacool 280mm Monsta push pull and a Magicool 2x180mm rad push only.post #8509 of 1025810/4/13 at 8:23ampost #8510 of 1025810/6/13 at 12:57pm
Updated setup as of few days ago. Dayton B652's with a Lepai LP-2020A+ (thx Head-Fi!) and my custom w/c loop 3930k in Asus Rampage IV Extreme =X Samson SR850's and my DSLR equip sitting in front/below the comp case.. picture kind of dark, cant see XD
Dayton SUB-1000 is on its way, delivers tomorrow ! Cant wait to see how it all sounds when it comes together :D
Love the sound as it is currently. Going to try these mods (http://www.cheapaudiophile.com/speakers/) in the near future.. hopefully it makes it even nicer ! I've looked up that there are mods for the Lepai but iunoe if i understand or will be able to do all those mods... not much with a full DIY instructions XD
Edited by iandroo888 - 10/6/13 at 1:00pmpost #8511 of 1025810/6/13 at 2:10pm
Lepai's one beast of an amp for the price. Sometimes I feel like I would like to sell my system, and buy cheaper system with a T-class amp again, just to see how good performance you can really get for such little money. Just for the hobby.post #8512 of 1025810/6/13 at 2:15pmpost #8513 of 1025810/6/13 at 8:48pmpost #8514 of 1025810/6/13 at 9:21pmpost #8515 of 1025810/6/13 at 10:15pmpost #8516 of 1025810/6/13 at 10:27pmQuote:
If it is working fine, I would just let it be. The quality control on these amps are hit and miss. You might get a buggy one in return. Try pulling the knob away from the face plate a little.post #8517 of 1025810/7/13 at 12:56amQuote:
I actually had similar problems on my Squire Stratocaster, I pulled of the volume knob on it and underneath I found some plastic/tape between the knob and the pick guard that was binding up the pot/knob. I cleaned it all out and it was good to go. So I'd pull off whatever knob it is and see what's down there.post #8518 of 1025810/7/13 at 12:59ampost #8519 of 1025810/7/13 at 1:12amQuote:
does the sound change while raising the volume.?
Edited by Johnnyhi - 10/7/13 at 1:19ampost #8520 of 1025810/7/13 at 6:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Cotton
I have six PCs at home, however these are the two I would say that I use the most aside from the two servers.
I game, therefor I am.
Kill-A-Watt > (2) Redundant Filtered BBUs > Essence STX > Isolator > KRK 10S > (2) KRK Rokit 5 G2 & (2) KRK Rokit 8 G2
Hometheater HD or ZxR cards on stand-by.
Swappable third 580 with the LSI 8-SSD raid 00:
TRI-SLI TITAN Portrait/Landscape Surround
Yeah... If I had the money for it...
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 31 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 4 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 4 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 5 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › IC : Grado HP1000 5 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 5 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear