Looks spensive Cotton. What monitors are you using?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
There is just so much craptastic dreck in the
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 568
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got sick of my Evga x58 classified not booting most of the time and giving me errors indicating no Windows installation and not recognising my SSD and disconnecting my hard drives after a restart etc so this morning I got a new 2011 motherboard and an i7 4820k. WOW. 29c on the lowest core at stock settings (3.7ghz with HT on) under 100% load using Prime95 in a room at 20c. My i7 920 at 4ghz would go to about 53c with HT off and 60c with HT on and I thought that was great. Running a custom loop with an Alphacool 280mm Monsta push pull and a Magicool 2x180mm rad push only.
Updated setup as of few days ago. Dayton B652's with a Lepai LP-2020A+ (thx Head-Fi!) and my custom w/c loop 3930k in Asus Rampage IV Extreme =X Samson SR850's and my DSLR equip sitting in front/below the comp case.. picture kind of dark, cant see XD
Dayton SUB-1000 is on its way, delivers tomorrow ! Cant wait to see how it all sounds when it comes together :D
Love the sound as it is currently. Going to try these mods (http://www.cheapaudiophile.com/speakers/) in the near future.. hopefully it makes it even nicer ! I've looked up that there are mods for the Lepai but iunoe if i understand or will be able to do all those mods... not much with a full DIY instructions XD
Edited by iandroo888 - 10/6/13 at 1:00pm
Lepai's one beast of an amp for the price. Sometimes I feel like I would like to sell my system, and buy cheaper system with a T-class amp again, just to see how good performance you can really get for such little money. Just for the hobby.
Nice! That's pretty much my dream setup, with multiple monitors, rather then a TV. Very beautiful pictures.
If it is working fine, I would just let it be. The quality control on these amps are hit and miss. You might get a buggy one in return. Try pulling the knob away from the face plate a little.
I actually had similar problems on my Squire Stratocaster, I pulled of the volume knob on it and underneath I found some plastic/tape between the knob and the pick guard that was binding up the pot/knob. I cleaned it all out and it was good to go. So I'd pull off whatever knob it is and see what's down there.
does the sound change while raising the volume.?
Edited by Johnnyhi - 10/7/13 at 1:19am
I have six PCs at home, however these are the two I would say that I use the most aside from the two servers.
I game, therefor I am.
Kill-A-Watt > (2) Redundant Filtered BBUs > Essence STX > Isolator > KRK 10S > (2) KRK Rokit 5 G2 & (2) KRK Rokit 8 G2
Hometheater HD or ZxR cards on stand-by.
Swappable third 580 with the LSI 8-SSD raid 00:
TRI-SLI TITAN Portrait/Landscape Surround
Yeah... If I had the money for it...
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Paiaudio MR3 Universal IEM For Sale 5 minutes ago
- › Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King 6 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 7 minutes ago
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse