Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 565
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My setup with terrible lighting :)
Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Intel HD Graphics 4000
2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M
699GB WDC WD7500BPKT- (RAID)
and the most important:
Foobar2k > CA DacMagic Plus > HD 25 Aluminium
The life of a student is a merry one indeed.
Here's another one of my rigs at home. Raspberry Pi feeding ODAC. Decals on both made by my Roland GX-24 vinyl sign machine.
RPi and ODAC feeding Dynaco ST70 fully restored by me and Bottlehead Extended Foreplay 3 kit, also built by me. Speakers are 11 ohm Spendor LS3/5A. This is the best sounding system I have I think.
I think it's a computer you can program and do fun stuff with. I should look more closely into it, this is the second site where I have seen it today.
Haha yup. There was quite a bit of fiddling around to get to its current spot though.
As someone with slight OCD, everything has to perfectly fit and be lined.
Here's a pic of my overall computer setup since this is a COMPUTER rig thread.
In these pics, my M-DAC / BHA-1 is on top of my table and not under. (With my CD transport being where my M-DAC/BHA-1 currently is).
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 7 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 39 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › FOR SALE: Some headphones (B&W and Grado) 3 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)