Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 565
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My setup with terrible lighting :)
Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Intel HD Graphics 4000
2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M
699GB WDC WD7500BPKT- (RAID)
and the most important:
Foobar2k > CA DacMagic Plus > HD 25 Aluminium
The life of a student is a merry one indeed.
Here's another one of my rigs at home. Raspberry Pi feeding ODAC. Decals on both made by my Roland GX-24 vinyl sign machine.
RPi and ODAC feeding Dynaco ST70 fully restored by me and Bottlehead Extended Foreplay 3 kit, also built by me. Speakers are 11 ohm Spendor LS3/5A. This is the best sounding system I have I think.
I think it's a computer you can program and do fun stuff with. I should look more closely into it, this is the second site where I have seen it today.
Haha yup. There was quite a bit of fiddling around to get to its current spot though.
As someone with slight OCD, everything has to perfectly fit and be lined.
Here's a pic of my overall computer setup since this is a COMPUTER rig thread.
In these pics, my M-DAC / BHA-1 is on top of my table and not under. (With my CD transport being where my M-DAC/BHA-1 currently is).
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 8 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › V Moda Crossfade LP2 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Sub-$200 Portable Amps Shootout – 13 (+11) amps compared 2 minutes ago
- › Ditch the Essence STX and get a Xonar DG? 3 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 3 minutes ago
- › Windows 10 Schiit MODI Drivers? 5 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3