Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
“You know, I’ve never owned any Schi….um, any of your products..” I was saying to Jason Stoddard in LA in March. Indeed, the last time I’d sampled anything from his company was years ago at a meet...
I am new to head-fi and this is my first ever review. Basically I joined head-fi to read people's expert opinions on different products, as I'm not an audiophile and do not know much about the...
Alessandro Music Series MS1i Black Walnut Cups $169 Big thanks to JoeDoe of Head-Fi as he performed the cup installation as well as the swapping out the headband. I paid a little more for mine...
Value: I got these for $207 and at twice the price they'd be a great buy. Sound: If the next sentence seems defensive, it's not. it's an assertion of the sound quality of the HD598s. I've been in...
I'll refrain from writing an extensive review this time, as everything important has already been shown and written down in the other reviews here on head-fi. I second those opinions and can...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 565
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My setup with terrible lighting :)
Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Intel HD Graphics 4000
2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M
699GB WDC WD7500BPKT- (RAID)
and the most important:
Foobar2k > CA DacMagic Plus > HD 25 Aluminium
The life of a student is a merry one indeed.
Here's another one of my rigs at home. Raspberry Pi feeding ODAC. Decals on both made by my Roland GX-24 vinyl sign machine.
RPi and ODAC feeding Dynaco ST70 fully restored by me and Bottlehead Extended Foreplay 3 kit, also built by me. Speakers are 11 ohm Spendor LS3/5A. This is the best sounding system I have I think.
I think it's a computer you can program and do fun stuff with. I should look more closely into it, this is the second site where I have seen it today.
Haha yup. There was quite a bit of fiddling around to get to its current spot though.
As someone with slight OCD, everything has to perfectly fit and be lined.
Here's a pic of my overall computer setup since this is a COMPUTER rig thread.
In these pics, my M-DAC / BHA-1 is on top of my table and not under. (With my CD transport being where my M-DAC/BHA-1 currently is).
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 21 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 49 seconds ago
- › Is there any benefits to SNR higher than 110 dB? 58 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Blue Circle Audio "PaG" Custom Headphone Amp - first impressions/... 3 minutes ago
- › IC Stax Sigma 404 + Rooms Audio headphone stand (EU) 3 minutes ago
- › Portable Headphone Amplifier "WAGNUS Bialbero Epsilon S" impression... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by harshkamboj
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by LMNproyect
- › ASUS Xonar Essence ST Headphone 7.1-Channel Audio Card for Audiophiles by Vartan
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by Bugattikid2012
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)