Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 565
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My setup with terrible lighting :)
Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Intel HD Graphics 4000
2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M
699GB WDC WD7500BPKT- (RAID)
and the most important:
Foobar2k > CA DacMagic Plus > HD 25 Aluminium
The life of a student is a merry one indeed.
Here's another one of my rigs at home. Raspberry Pi feeding ODAC. Decals on both made by my Roland GX-24 vinyl sign machine.
RPi and ODAC feeding Dynaco ST70 fully restored by me and Bottlehead Extended Foreplay 3 kit, also built by me. Speakers are 11 ohm Spendor LS3/5A. This is the best sounding system I have I think.
I think it's a computer you can program and do fun stuff with. I should look more closely into it, this is the second site where I have seen it today.
Haha yup. There was quite a bit of fiddling around to get to its current spot though.
As someone with slight OCD, everything has to perfectly fit and be lined.
Here's a pic of my overall computer setup since this is a COMPUTER rig thread.
In these pics, my M-DAC / BHA-1 is on top of my table and not under. (With my CD transport being where my M-DAC/BHA-1 currently is).
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Nighthawk Headphones Flying To Me! 1 minute ago
- › Hello from Miami! 1 minute ago
- › What % of equipment reviews do you believe? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 8 minutes ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 9 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 9 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 9 minutes ago
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)