I honestly have no idea. I've had it for about 6 years, picked it up at a local mom and pop furniture store. You can find some pretty interesting furniture if you look at stores outside of Ikea, staples, office depot and etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 547
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cambridge Audio Dacmagic
NAD C320BEE (Not pictured)
JDS Labs O2 amp
Sennheiser HD598(Not Pictured)
Steelseries Sensei Raw
Fairly budget setup I've put together over a year, and holy **** I am so happy I did it. The sound quality is absolutely amazing for how much I have spent.
Edited by trons - 5/5/13 at 11:25pm
Best I can do with limited space. Compaq Presario CQ62, Audioengine D1 dac, Headroom Micro Amp. Topping TP21 power amp and currently Acoustic Research AR7 speakers. Not a fan of vintage but these speakers have been sounding quite balanced lately with the new preamp (the Micro Amp). I also have some British speakers floating around.
The vinyl signal chain is AT92E, Denon DP7F quartz lock direct drive, TC-754 phono pre into the Micro Amp.
Headphones used here are mostly K701s. Sometimes the K550s.
I'll take it. I just gave up after a while. Anything that's black gets so visibly dirty so quickly.
*glances over at room full of black IKEA furniture*
Yes, this is very true.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Grado Fan Club! 42 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Should I buy a portable amp? 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › Help! 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 5 minutes ago
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)