I honestly have no idea. I've had it for about 6 years, picked it up at a local mom and pop furniture store. You can find some pretty interesting furniture if you look at stores outside of Ikea, staples, office depot and etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 547
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8192 of 102495/4/13 at 12:37pmpost #8193 of 102495/4/13 at 4:15pmpost #8194 of 102495/4/13 at 5:20pmpost #8195 of 102495/4/13 at 8:19pmpost #8196 of 102495/5/13 at 2:38ampost #8197 of 102495/5/13 at 7:07ampost #8198 of 102495/5/13 at 8:34pmpost #8199 of 102495/5/13 at 11:07pm
Cambridge Audio Dacmagic
NAD C320BEE (Not pictured)
JDS Labs O2 amp
Sennheiser HD598(Not Pictured)
Steelseries Sensei Raw
Fairly budget setup I've put together over a year, and holy **** I am so happy I did it. The sound quality is absolutely amazing for how much I have spent.
Edited by trons - 5/5/13 at 11:25pmpost #8200 of 102495/5/13 at 11:21pm
Best I can do with limited space. Compaq Presario CQ62, Audioengine D1 dac, Headroom Micro Amp. Topping TP21 power amp and currently Acoustic Research AR7 speakers. Not a fan of vintage but these speakers have been sounding quite balanced lately with the new preamp (the Micro Amp). I also have some British speakers floating around.
The vinyl signal chain is AT92E, Denon DP7F quartz lock direct drive, TC-754 phono pre into the Micro Amp.
Headphones used here are mostly K701s. Sometimes the K550s.post #8201 of 102495/6/13 at 3:30pmpost #8202 of 102495/6/13 at 6:16pmpost #8203 of 102495/6/13 at 7:46pmQuote:
I'll take it. I just gave up after a while. Anything that's black gets so visibly dirty so quickly.post #8204 of 102495/6/13 at 9:49pmQuote:
*glances over at room full of black IKEA furniture*
Yes, this is very true.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 14 seconds ago
- › 【S-H-Y-A-M】>=91-9958802839 bLAcK mAgIc sPeCIALisT bABa ji Birmingham 27 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 53 seconds ago
- › 【S-H-Y-A-M】>=91-9958802839 bLAcK mAgIc sPeCIALisT bABa ji England 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › 【S-H-Y-A-M】>=91-9958802839 bLAcK mAgIc sPeCIALisT bABa ji West Bengal 3 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear