I honestly have no idea. I've had it for about 6 years, picked it up at a local mom and pop furniture store. You can find some pretty interesting furniture if you look at stores outside of Ikea, staples, office depot and etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 547
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cambridge Audio Dacmagic
NAD C320BEE (Not pictured)
JDS Labs O2 amp
Sennheiser HD598(Not Pictured)
Steelseries Sensei Raw
Fairly budget setup I've put together over a year, and holy **** I am so happy I did it. The sound quality is absolutely amazing for how much I have spent.
Edited by trons - 5/5/13 at 11:25pm
Best I can do with limited space. Compaq Presario CQ62, Audioengine D1 dac, Headroom Micro Amp. Topping TP21 power amp and currently Acoustic Research AR7 speakers. Not a fan of vintage but these speakers have been sounding quite balanced lately with the new preamp (the Micro Amp). I also have some British speakers floating around.
The vinyl signal chain is AT92E, Denon DP7F quartz lock direct drive, TC-754 phono pre into the Micro Amp.
Headphones used here are mostly K701s. Sometimes the K550s.
I'll take it. I just gave up after a while. Anything that's black gets so visibly dirty so quickly.
*glances over at room full of black IKEA furniture*
Yes, this is very true.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best sounding driver ? 1 minute ago
- › [GUIDE] Balanced AKG K702 with detachable 4-pin mini-XLR cable 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 6 minutes ago
- › 3281 Headphones Rated 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman EF-5 headphone amplifier mods and rolls 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)