I honestly have no idea. I've had it for about 6 years, picked it up at a local mom and pop furniture store. You can find some pretty interesting furniture if you look at stores outside of Ikea, staples, office depot and etc.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 547
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cambridge Audio Dacmagic
NAD C320BEE (Not pictured)
JDS Labs O2 amp
Sennheiser HD598(Not Pictured)
Steelseries Sensei Raw
Fairly budget setup I've put together over a year, and holy **** I am so happy I did it. The sound quality is absolutely amazing for how much I have spent.
Edited by trons - 5/5/13 at 11:25pm
Best I can do with limited space. Compaq Presario CQ62, Audioengine D1 dac, Headroom Micro Amp. Topping TP21 power amp and currently Acoustic Research AR7 speakers. Not a fan of vintage but these speakers have been sounding quite balanced lately with the new preamp (the Micro Amp). I also have some British speakers floating around.
The vinyl signal chain is AT92E, Denon DP7F quartz lock direct drive, TC-754 phono pre into the Micro Amp.
Headphones used here are mostly K701s. Sometimes the K550s.
I'll take it. I just gave up after a while. Anything that's black gets so visibly dirty so quickly.
*glances over at room full of black IKEA furniture*
Yes, this is very true.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 57 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Portable Setup <$600 for Grado-Head? 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)