@1Jimmyneutron: Seems like you're doing okay
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 544post #8146 of 102584/6/13 at 3:00am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8147 of 102584/13/13 at 2:23pmpost #8148 of 102584/13/13 at 6:33pmpost #8149 of 102584/13/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
Nice. You should post this in the "Show us your head-fi station" thread, I'm sure people will like it.post #8150 of 102584/13/13 at 8:30pmQuote:
Love your setup, looks cozy. I need to pick up a pair of those monitor stands. My speaker placement is no me gusta at the moment.post #8151 of 102584/13/13 at 11:23pmpost #8152 of 102584/14/13 at 12:18amQuote:Originally Posted by devhen
Nice. You should post this in the "Show us your head-fi station" thread, I'm sure people will like it.
Good idee ! I use it with my computer as source ;-)post #8153 of 102584/14/13 at 4:46ampost #8154 of 102584/14/13 at 8:32ampost #8155 of 102584/14/13 at 3:23pmpost #8156 of 102584/15/13 at 4:41am
Hi. I rearranged a bit the room. In these pictures you can see the following:
A-rt Legato (transport)
Mhdt Lab Havana (wich has fully upgraded with good components: V-Cap CuTF, Black Gate, Auricap, Elna, WBT, Shinkoh Tantalum resistors, etc). If you want to get more information you can find on the dedicated topic: http://www.head-fi.org/t/310441/mhdt-havana-dac/2160
eXstatA by Alex Cavalli (it is the solid-state version of this amplifier)
STAX SR-404LE (the limited edition),
Isotek Orion (filter)
Audioquest Colorado (interconect)
Audioquest NRG-5, NRG-3 (power cords)
It is an electrostatic-headphone system which has brought me many satisfactions.
Edited by loserica - 4/15/13 at 10:34pmpost #8157 of 102584/15/13 at 5:30ampost #8158 of 102584/15/13 at 9:24am
Yes, those are 6010A without subwoofer. I do miss my 8020Bs though :(post #8159 of 102584/15/13 at 6:42pmpost #8160 of 102584/15/13 at 7:09pm
Nice setup, but I would suggest looking at other brands of power conditioners more in line with the quality of your other components. This is what the inside of an Isotek "power conditioner" looks like:
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › AKG N40 7 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 43 seconds ago
- › Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 51 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear