@1Jimmyneutron: Seems like you're doing okay
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 544post #8146 of 101884/6/13 at 3:00am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8147 of 101884/13/13 at 2:23pmpost #8148 of 101884/13/13 at 6:33pmpost #8149 of 101884/13/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
Nice. You should post this in the "Show us your head-fi station" thread, I'm sure people will like it.post #8150 of 101884/13/13 at 8:30pmQuote:
Love your setup, looks cozy. I need to pick up a pair of those monitor stands. My speaker placement is no me gusta at the moment.post #8151 of 101884/13/13 at 11:23pmpost #8152 of 101884/14/13 at 12:18amQuote:Originally Posted by devhen
Nice. You should post this in the "Show us your head-fi station" thread, I'm sure people will like it.
Good idee ! I use it with my computer as source ;-)post #8153 of 101884/14/13 at 4:46ampost #8154 of 101884/14/13 at 8:32ampost #8155 of 101884/14/13 at 3:23pmpost #8156 of 101884/15/13 at 4:41am
Hi. I rearranged a bit the room. In these pictures you can see the following:
A-rt Legato (transport)
Mhdt Lab Havana (wich has fully upgraded with good components: V-Cap CuTF, Black Gate, Auricap, Elna, WBT, Shinkoh Tantalum resistors, etc). If you want to get more information you can find on the dedicated topic: http://www.head-fi.org/t/310441/mhdt-havana-dac/2160
eXstatA by Alex Cavalli (it is the solid-state version of this amplifier)
STAX SR-404LE (the limited edition),
Isotek Orion (filter)
Audioquest Colorado (interconect)
Audioquest NRG-5, NRG-3 (power cords)
It is an electrostatic-headphone system which has brought me many satisfactions.
Edited by loserica - 4/15/13 at 10:34pmpost #8157 of 101884/15/13 at 5:30ampost #8158 of 101884/15/13 at 9:24am
Yes, those are 6010A without subwoofer. I do miss my 8020Bs though :(post #8159 of 101884/15/13 at 6:42pmpost #8160 of 101884/15/13 at 7:09pm
Nice setup, but I would suggest looking at other brands of power conditioners more in line with the quality of your other components. This is what the inside of an Isotek "power conditioner" looks like:
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 1 minute ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Massdrop/Fostex TH-X00 Owners' Impressions and... 5 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 5 minutes ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 7 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear