All that gear is safe in a frat house?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 539post #8071 of 102573/19/13 at 7:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8072 of 102573/19/13 at 7:57pmpost #8073 of 102573/19/13 at 7:57pmpost #8074 of 102573/20/13 at 9:17am
Cant use my case on the desk cuz new tannoys came to stay ;) (I know I need risers)
i7 2600k@4Ghz 24/7
8 Gb Patriot 2133
5.5 Tb HDs
Asus Xonar Essence ST
Sennheiser HD555 Moded
Larousse Encyclopedia (2006)
Edited by H8rsama - 3/20/13 at 12:41pmpost #8075 of 102573/20/13 at 3:36pmpost #8076 of 102573/20/13 at 8:16pmpost #8077 of 102573/20/13 at 10:06pmpost #8078 of 102573/21/13 at 1:15ampost #8079 of 102573/21/13 at 5:38ampost #8080 of 102573/21/13 at 6:05amQuote:
What is that funky keyboard? :Dpost #8081 of 102573/21/13 at 6:21amWindows 8 feels the same as Windows 7 once you install a start menu replacement. Otherwise it's cleaner, faster, and a bit nicer in places. Only annoying part is sometimes being forced into Tiles and having to Shift+Windows to exit. I don't know, I like it. I don't feel like I'm missing anything from 7, but I haven't used it crazily yet.
Keyboard looks like a Storm QuickFire Rapid, which is Coolermaster's tenkeyless.post #8082 of 102573/21/13 at 12:06pm
Interesting. I'm contemplating building a big pc for home and getting a windows 8 tablet for school (primarily powerpoint notetaking) instead of just one super powered laptop. But that's not the thread for this :Ppost #8083 of 102573/21/13 at 12:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by Blisse
Windows 8 feels the same as Windows 7 once you install a start menu replacement. Otherwise it's cleaner, faster, and a bit nicer in places. Only annoying part is sometimes being forced into Tiles and having to Shift+Windows to exit. I don't know, I like it. I don't feel like I'm missing anything from 7, but I haven't used it crazily yet.
Keyboard looks like a Storm QuickFire Rapid, which is Coolermaster's tenkeyless.
Don't need no start menu. I always used Windows key -> type to open programs anyway. Now it just shifts to the metro search instead.post #8084 of 102573/21/13 at 2:01pm
glorious mechanical keyboard master race. It's a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with brown cherry MX switches ;)post #8085 of 102573/21/13 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
glorious mechanical keyboard master race. It's a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with brown cherry MX switches ;)
Nice, how do you like the brown switches?
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Benjie Offical Thread 20 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 41 seconds ago
- › FiiO F1 and F3 IEM's 42 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › I think I started to understand you guys' feeling a little better now 6 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear