All that gear is safe in a frat house?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Acknowledgment Thanks, @Andykong at Cayin, and @Takeanidea for organizing the UK wing of the worldwide extravaganza of i5 tour. It is always an honour to work with great companies and dear...
Introductory word They say that once you go black.... yeah. This is quite self-explanatory. And behold, black iFi Audio product emerged. I can only say - finally. Cheers to 'em English folks....
Company 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) is a well-known maker of top-level multidriver IEMs. They are offering a big range of models, but the most attractive feature of their earphones is APEX...
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 539post #8071 of 101883/19/13 at 7:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8072 of 101883/19/13 at 7:57pmpost #8073 of 101883/19/13 at 7:57pmpost #8074 of 101883/20/13 at 9:17am
Cant use my case on the desk cuz new tannoys came to stay ;) (I know I need risers)
i7 2600k@4Ghz 24/7
8 Gb Patriot 2133
5.5 Tb HDs
Asus Xonar Essence ST
Sennheiser HD555 Moded
Larousse Encyclopedia (2006)
Edited by H8rsama - 3/20/13 at 12:41pmpost #8075 of 101883/20/13 at 3:36pmpost #8076 of 101883/20/13 at 8:16pmpost #8077 of 101883/20/13 at 10:06pmpost #8078 of 101883/21/13 at 1:15ampost #8079 of 101883/21/13 at 5:38ampost #8080 of 101883/21/13 at 6:05amQuote:
What is that funky keyboard? :Dpost #8081 of 101883/21/13 at 6:21amWindows 8 feels the same as Windows 7 once you install a start menu replacement. Otherwise it's cleaner, faster, and a bit nicer in places. Only annoying part is sometimes being forced into Tiles and having to Shift+Windows to exit. I don't know, I like it. I don't feel like I'm missing anything from 7, but I haven't used it crazily yet.
Keyboard looks like a Storm QuickFire Rapid, which is Coolermaster's tenkeyless.post #8082 of 101883/21/13 at 12:06pm
Interesting. I'm contemplating building a big pc for home and getting a windows 8 tablet for school (primarily powerpoint notetaking) instead of just one super powered laptop. But that's not the thread for this :Ppost #8083 of 101883/21/13 at 12:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by Blisse
Windows 8 feels the same as Windows 7 once you install a start menu replacement. Otherwise it's cleaner, faster, and a bit nicer in places. Only annoying part is sometimes being forced into Tiles and having to Shift+Windows to exit. I don't know, I like it. I don't feel like I'm missing anything from 7, but I haven't used it crazily yet.
Keyboard looks like a Storm QuickFire Rapid, which is Coolermaster's tenkeyless.
Don't need no start menu. I always used Windows key -> type to open programs anyway. Now it just shifts to the metro search instead.post #8084 of 101883/21/13 at 2:01pmpost #8085 of 101883/21/13 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by anoxy
glorious mechanical keyboard master race. It's a CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with brown cherry MX switches ;)
Nice, how do you like the brown switches?
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Which headphones should I get. 8 seconds ago
- › Which headphones do you use for PC gaming? 29 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Diana Krall Hater's Club 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear