That chair is awesome! I want one....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 10/16/13 at 7:59am in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
The purple edition of this headphone is a hidden gem. Most people see me wearing these and assume I am some unacknowledged sheeple. While this is possible, I would attest to the argument that these...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 537
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Say..... That's a nice chair.
Yeah I've seen those, look amazing... cost is but then so are a lot of high end chairs.
Whats that called and where do Iget one
Yeah, I remember building my first watercooling system with a swiftech block and a heater core. Those were fun times with the 300A.
For what it's worth, the folks that don't know the difference between a custom wc rig and an all in one probably wouldn't benefit all that much from the improved cooling in the custom unit.
+1, those were the good old days. Nothing beats a custom WC setup. It's way more expensive but the return is worth it.
Edited by hotdun - 3/16/13 at 1:40am
Heh, I thought the reservoir was a glass of milk at first glance as well.
The MM Schiit stack finally arrived. This is actually going to my office at work. I plan on getting the Asgard2 / Bifrost for home use here.
Project logs here:
Edited by jpongin - 3/17/13 at 7:03pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best $300 (or less) USB DAC/AMP combo for music production? 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 16 seconds ago
- › The CanalWorks Discussion thread 26 seconds ago
- › New! Focal Spirit Pro? 28 seconds ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cannot decide between Audio-GD NFB11.32 and NFB 15.32 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 mod - AD8397 to AD8620 11 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi