That chair is awesome! I want one....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 537
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Say..... That's a nice chair.
Yeah I've seen those, look amazing... cost is but then so are a lot of high end chairs.
Whats that called and where do Iget one
Yeah, I remember building my first watercooling system with a swiftech block and a heater core. Those were fun times with the 300A.
For what it's worth, the folks that don't know the difference between a custom wc rig and an all in one probably wouldn't benefit all that much from the improved cooling in the custom unit.
+1, those were the good old days. Nothing beats a custom WC setup. It's way more expensive but the return is worth it.
Edited by hotdun - 3/16/13 at 1:40am
Heh, I thought the reservoir was a glass of milk at first glance as well.
The MM Schiit stack finally arrived. This is actually going to my office at work. I plan on getting the Asgard2 / Bifrost for home use here.
Project logs here:
Edited by jpongin - 3/17/13 at 7:03pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 43 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 54 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE535-V | Westone ADV Alpha | Logitech UE900 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 2 minutes ago
- › Over-ear portable headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)