That chair is awesome! I want one....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
- little problems about my desktop hifi configuration Last post on 11/5/12 at 5:47am in Computer Audio
Related Head Gear
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 537
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Say..... That's a nice chair.
Yeah I've seen those, look amazing... cost is but then so are a lot of high end chairs.
Whats that called and where do Iget one
Yeah, I remember building my first watercooling system with a swiftech block and a heater core. Those were fun times with the 300A.
For what it's worth, the folks that don't know the difference between a custom wc rig and an all in one probably wouldn't benefit all that much from the improved cooling in the custom unit.
+1, those were the good old days. Nothing beats a custom WC setup. It's way more expensive but the return is worth it.
Edited by hotdun - 3/16/13 at 1:40am
Heh, I thought the reservoir was a glass of milk at first glance as well.
The MM Schiit stack finally arrived. This is actually going to my office at work. I plan on getting the Asgard2 / Bifrost for home use here.
Project logs here:
Edited by jpongin - 3/17/13 at 7:03pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 15 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 18 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 44 seconds ago
- › LSTN Headphones: Giving Back. Amplified. 56 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Speaker Owners 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 1 minute ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe