I've yet to see anyone get chastised for a poor quality photo. No need to apologize
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 534post #7996 of 101883/5/13 at 5:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7997 of 101883/5/13 at 8:38pmQuote:With most games, you are holding keys down rather than tapping them, which is a lot easier to do with a scissor switch. Membrane keyboards are just all around bad experiences.Originally Posted by Fortunex
Maybe you do, but I don't bottom out much when gaming. I prefer mech switches because I know exactly when the key is pressed and released, as opposed to being able to feel the bump in the key but still not press hard enough for it to register like on membrane/scissor switches that only activate when the key is pressed down all the way.
I guess if you use a lot of force normally, a capacitive based keyboard might be better for you, but I generally type pretty light and quick, so my MX blue keyboard works great for gaming.
Unless you are holding the key right at the operating point, which is where it is with a scissor switch, it takes longer to release a mechanical key - that's a fact. And with MX Blue in particular, the reset point is placed further back from the operating point, so it's possible to mostly release the key, but because of that tactile bump on the upwards stroke as well as the downwards stroke, it's very easy for a key to get "stuck" on when using a light touch.
MX Blues are probably the worst keyboard for gaming, even worse than membrane.
That's not to say that mechanical keyboards aren't a lot nicer to type on, but scissor keyboards have the lowest amount of travel, which is important in gaming.post #7998 of 101883/5/13 at 11:47pmpost #7999 of 101883/6/13 at 5:45pmpost #8000 of 101883/6/13 at 6:31pmQuote:post #8001 of 101883/6/13 at 6:54pmQuote:
Is that safe to bypass an amp like that?post #8002 of 101883/6/13 at 7:23pm
I have no idea but that's the setup that KRK sold me.post #8003 of 101883/7/13 at 3:57ampost #8004 of 101883/7/13 at 4:14ampost #8005 of 101883/7/13 at 6:35ampost #8006 of 101883/7/13 at 2:40pmpost #8007 of 101883/7/13 at 5:14pmpost #8008 of 101883/8/13 at 1:00ampost #8009 of 101883/8/13 at 5:14amQuote:
Those are basically the only monitors that you can overclock to 100Hz + nowadays for Korean IPS monitors.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
Currently, there are 3299 Active Users (548 Members and 2751 Guests)
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream" 55 seconds ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 2 minutes ago
- › LG G6 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH 100 Newly Purchased but sound is favoring the left channel. 3 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser Orpheus 2? A First Look At The Sennheiser HE-1 (The... 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear