Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 530

post #7936 of 9238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whippler View Post

I got one of these Galant desks, Don't like the  legs so mush as one previous similar desk that i have. can't remember the model.


Hey, its still better than the vika amon I have. Agreed, its cheap for a table, but its pretty wobbly, especially when typing.

post #7937 of 9238
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post

Anyone using Ikea galant?  I'm planning on getting one (160x80), and possibly get the extension as well (80x60). Are they sturdy enough? 

 

You can go. I have one myself and for the last 4 years it's been pretty solid... Hope it'll last like that.

post #7938 of 9238

I think the Gallant has T-legs and A-legs.  The T-legs can be adjusted, but are probably more wobbly than the A-legs.  The table top its self is solid as heck.

 

Edit:  I have three Galants.


Edited by pyramid6 - 2/9/13 at 1:31pm
post #7939 of 9238

Hi guys, new here. This was my set up a few months ago. I've since moved, and don't have the space at the moment for the speakers. But They were just some active Fostex PM0.5 monitors, with an active Mission 8" sub under the desk. This was using an E-MU PCI sound card.

 

Really liked that man-cave... just regretted the wallpaper though. lol

 

 

 

 

 

post #7940 of 9238
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid6 View Post

I think the Gallant has T-legs and A-legs.  The T-legs can be adjusted, but are probably more wobbly than the A-legs.  The table top its self is solid as heck.

 

Edit:  I have three Galants.

 

A-legs can be adjusted too...

post #7941 of 9238

Hey guys, just updated my setup.  Went from Logitech Z-2300 and dual 23" monitors... to Definitive Technology Studio Monitor 350's and an ultrawide 29" monitor.  Loving the changes so far

 

Old Setup:

*

 

 

 

 

New Setup:

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

 

 

post #7942 of 9238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterjay88 View Post

 

1000

 

I must have one of those monitors. Where did you buy it? I haven't seen any of the ultra-wide's for sale yet.

post #7943 of 9238
I know huh, I want one as well to replace my u2711. This one shouls be good for gaming as well:
http://www.anandtech.com/show/6741/lg-29ea93-monitor-review-rev-125
post #7944 of 9238
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyeCee View Post

I must have one of those monitors. Where did you buy it? I haven't seen any of the ultra-wide's for sale yet.


It's the Dell Ultrasharp U2913wm.  You can get them from dell.com, amazon, or ebay. They also have the LG version (29EA93) on Ebay or amazon as well.  Both have the same IPS panel with some feature and design changes

 

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-UltraSharp-U2913WM-Exchange-Warranty/dp/B00AAZ470Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361192853&sr=8-2&keywords=29EA93

 

http://www.amazon.com/Original-LG-29EA93-Panorama-Monitor/dp/B00AFR5HVU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361192853&sr=8-1&keywords=29EA93

post #7945 of 9238

I'd rather have a 16:10 aspect ratio, but the 29" format does look snazzy.

post #7946 of 9238

Very nice pictures man.

post #7947 of 9238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterjay88 View Post


It's the Dell Ultrasharp U2913wm.  You can get them from dell.com, amazon, or ebay. They also have the LG version (29EA93) on Ebay or amazon as well.  Both have the same IPS panel with some feature and design changes

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-UltraSharp-U2913WM-Exchange-Warranty/dp/B00AAZ470Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361192853&sr=8-2&keywords=29EA93

http://www.amazon.com/Original-LG-29EA93-Panorama-Monitor/dp/B00AFR5HVU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361192853&sr=8-1&keywords=29EA93

What's that desk?
post #7948 of 9238

There was some good light today so I took photos of my whole rig. The U3011 makes the Asgard look like a Magni. :)

 

 

 

 

Some close ups of the water cooling:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

post #7949 of 9238
Sideways PC case is totally hipster
post #7950 of 9238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterjay88 View Post

Hey guys, just updated my setup.  Went from Logitech Z-2300 and dual 23" monitors... to Definitive Technology Studio Monitor 350's and an ultrawide 29" monitor.  Loving the changes so far

 

 

 

1000

 

 

Where did you get the Aston Martin? biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!