Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 528

post #7906 of 9269
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoodwin22 View Post

Yeah, i'm new here also...i think you need to have a certain amount of posts before you're allowed to post pictures.  

ahh, welcome to head-fi, what brings you?

post #7907 of 9269
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsanderson View Post

newb here, first post and first rig, just got it all hooked up today, gonna add mini maggies soon, ok well can't figure out how to add a pic so... Sennheiser hd650's Schiit Gungnir DAC and Lyr amp

 

Pretty impressive for a newbie beerchug.gif All I had when I came here a few years ago was an iPod Video, Bose Triports (shudder) and some Etymotic ER6i's etysmile.gif

post #7908 of 9269

Trying to improve the aesthetics of this setup.  Just added the 2nd shelf (needs painting) and put some speakers on the desk since I think my ears need an occasional break from headphone use.

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #7909 of 9269

Updated!

 

 

 

 

 

post #7910 of 9269
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipilot227 View Post

 

Pretty impressive for a newbie beerchug.gif All I had when I came here a few years ago was an iPod Video, Bose Triports (shudder) and some Etymotic ER6i's etysmile.gif

I tend to jump in headfirst when I do things

post #7911 of 9269

 

Just set it up yesterday, and I'm liking the sound!

post #7912 of 9269

post #7913 of 9269
@dean0

What speakers are those in the first picture?
post #7914 of 9269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiml3ss View Post

@dean0

What speakers are those in the first picture?


Those are Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 loudspeakers. I've been trying to get a pair myself but like the Q Acoustics, they are indeed hard to come by in the States.. :-(

post #7915 of 9269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroysall View Post


Those are Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 loudspeakers. I've been trying to get a pair myself but like the Q Acoustics, they are indeed hard to come by in the States.. :-(

 

Aren't the 9.1 discontinued? 10.1 are easy to get in the States, but I thought the 9.1 is discontinued. Or maybe that's why you are saying they are hard to get...?

post #7916 of 9269

My rig :)

 

 

NFB 3.32 , Mini-X ,  E11 , PRO 900, PS3 

 

HE-6


Edited by conquerator2 - 2/3/13 at 2:16pm
post #7917 of 9269
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean0 View Post

Updated!
Are those Polk Lsi monitors? If so what model and what are you using to power them?











post #7918 of 9269
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratocasterMan View Post

 

Aren't the 9.1 discontinued? 10.1 are easy to get in the States, but I thought the 9.1 is discontinued. Or maybe that's why you are saying they are hard to get...?


They are, that's precisely what I am referencing though. I see that they frequently appear in Used condition on UK's eBay for great prices. I just wish it was the same for the US eBay.


Edited by Destroysall - 2/3/13 at 5:21pm
post #7919 of 9269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroysall View Post


They are, that's precisely what I am referencing though. I see that they frequently appear in Used condition on UK's eBay for great prices. I just wish it was the same for the US eBay.

 

Oh, okay. I thought maybe that's what you meant. smile.gif I think they've even got the next generation coming out that follows the 10.1 called the 121...

 

I think I like the 10.1 or 10.2...

post #7920 of 9269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron909 View Post

 

this desk would be perfect for my dual monitor set up! may i know what kind it is! or anything similar to it!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!