Youve broken your mouse 12 times?! I have the same one as well for use with my laptop, dunno how you managed that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 527post #7891 of 102491/31/13 at 8:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7892 of 102491/31/13 at 8:52pmQuote:Quote:
Angry gamer, perhaps?post #7893 of 102491/31/13 at 9:13pm
Bingo. During high school, lots of competitive counter strike and dota. Don't worry, my current 518 has been here 2 years as I hardly game (competitively). I'm glad we all share a bond of 518 love and no other mouse will ever come between you and yours truly.post #7894 of 102491/31/13 at 9:48pmQuote:
Have to break the chain already. I'm a G9x user.post #7895 of 102491/31/13 at 9:56pmAll the logitech's I have owned seemed to die after about a year, several G5/7's, G9/x, 518, MX duo etc. Ive only had one razer die and that was my fault. Currently having no problems with Razer mamba, a very nice mouse I have found. After going to mechanical keyboards, I cannot go back. Cheery red or brown. Rubber dome keyboards just don't cut it, they feel "cheap and nasty" even the G15's that I have owned. Oh and stay away from the Razer mechanical kb's, the cherry blue is nasty and keys just stop working after about a year + dodgy drivers.
Edited by gibbro - 1/31/13 at 9:59pmpost #7896 of 102491/31/13 at 10:41pmpost #7897 of 102491/31/13 at 10:42pmpost #7898 of 102491/31/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Hm, yeah, well I dunno if I want to just use 4, I maybe buy two sets and use 6? 4 for the corners and 2 at the center.post #7899 of 102492/1/13 at 2:10amQuote:
6 seems like overkill, maybe put something tall under there?post #7900 of 102492/1/13 at 3:10ampost #7901 of 102492/1/13 at 3:42ampost #7902 of 102492/1/13 at 3:47am
Hi wallace. How well works the foams under your JPW monitors? How much bass is lost with this methode? (i'm also thinking to upgrade my desktop-monitors with such a foam... but some review says a big lost in the bass range)post #7903 of 102492/1/13 at 6:56pmpost #7904 of 102492/1/13 at 7:15pmQuote:
Yeah, i'm new here also...i think you need to have a certain amount of posts before you're allowed to post pictures.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Fostex TH500RP 1 minute ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Firestone Audio Tobby DAC 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › 【जीवन साथी】=91-9958802839 husband wife dispute problem solution... 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear