Youve broken your mouse 12 times?! I have the same one as well for use with my laptop, dunno how you managed that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 527
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Angry gamer, perhaps?
Bingo. During high school, lots of competitive counter strike and dota. Don't worry, my current 518 has been here 2 years as I hardly game (competitively). I'm glad we all share a bond of 518 love and no other mouse will ever come between you and yours truly.
Have to break the chain already. I'm a G9x user.
Edited by gibbro - 1/31/13 at 9:59pm
Hm, yeah, well I dunno if I want to just use 4, I maybe buy two sets and use 6? 4 for the corners and 2 at the center.
6 seems like overkill, maybe put something tall under there?
Hi wallace. How well works the foams under your JPW monitors? How much bass is lost with this methode? (i'm also thinking to upgrade my desktop-monitors with such a foam... but some review says a big lost in the bass range)
Yeah, i'm new here also...i think you need to have a certain amount of posts before you're allowed to post pictures.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Still prefer Soul/Beats over M50's, M100, X2, DT1350, HD650... 52 seconds ago
- › Need a badge? 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku Flat-4 Kuro Aka II; shipped and paypaled! 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 3 minutes ago
- › Help on a Headphone for Rock and Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Advice Wanted: Best Headphones For Metal and Rap 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a decent pair ;) 4 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3