Youve broken your mouse 12 times?! I have the same one as well for use with my laptop, dunno how you managed that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 527
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Angry gamer, perhaps?
Bingo. During high school, lots of competitive counter strike and dota. Don't worry, my current 518 has been here 2 years as I hardly game (competitively). I'm glad we all share a bond of 518 love and no other mouse will ever come between you and yours truly.
Have to break the chain already. I'm a G9x user.
Edited by gibbro - 1/31/13 at 9:59pm
Hm, yeah, well I dunno if I want to just use 4, I maybe buy two sets and use 6? 4 for the corners and 2 at the center.
6 seems like overkill, maybe put something tall under there?
Hi wallace. How well works the foams under your JPW monitors? How much bass is lost with this methode? (i'm also thinking to upgrade my desktop-monitors with such a foam... but some review says a big lost in the bass range)
Yeah, i'm new here also...i think you need to have a certain amount of posts before you're allowed to post pictures.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lcd's and unlistenable cd's 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 7 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)