Youve broken your mouse 12 times?! I have the same one as well for use with my laptop, dunno how you managed that.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Acknowledgment Thanks, @Andykong at Cayin, and @Takeanidea for organizing the UK wing of the worldwide extravaganza of i5 tour. It is always an honour to work with great companies and dear...
Introductory word They say that once you go black.... yeah. This is quite self-explanatory. And behold, black iFi Audio product emerged. I can only say - finally. Cheers to 'em English folks....
Company 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) is a well-known maker of top-level multidriver IEMs. They are offering a big range of models, but the most attractive feature of their earphones is APEX...
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 527post #7891 of 101881/31/13 at 8:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7892 of 101881/31/13 at 8:52pmQuote:Quote:
Angry gamer, perhaps?post #7893 of 101881/31/13 at 9:13pm
Bingo. During high school, lots of competitive counter strike and dota. Don't worry, my current 518 has been here 2 years as I hardly game (competitively). I'm glad we all share a bond of 518 love and no other mouse will ever come between you and yours truly.post #7894 of 101881/31/13 at 9:48pmQuote:
Have to break the chain already. I'm a G9x user.post #7895 of 101881/31/13 at 9:56pmAll the logitech's I have owned seemed to die after about a year, several G5/7's, G9/x, 518, MX duo etc. Ive only had one razer die and that was my fault. Currently having no problems with Razer mamba, a very nice mouse I have found. After going to mechanical keyboards, I cannot go back. Cheery red or brown. Rubber dome keyboards just don't cut it, they feel "cheap and nasty" even the G15's that I have owned. Oh and stay away from the Razer mechanical kb's, the cherry blue is nasty and keys just stop working after about a year + dodgy drivers.
Edited by gibbro - 1/31/13 at 9:59pmpost #7896 of 101881/31/13 at 10:41pmpost #7897 of 101881/31/13 at 10:42pmpost #7898 of 101881/31/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Hm, yeah, well I dunno if I want to just use 4, I maybe buy two sets and use 6? 4 for the corners and 2 at the center.post #7899 of 101882/1/13 at 2:10amQuote:
6 seems like overkill, maybe put something tall under there?post #7900 of 101882/1/13 at 3:10ampost #7901 of 101882/1/13 at 3:42ampost #7902 of 101882/1/13 at 3:47am
Hi wallace. How well works the foams under your JPW monitors? How much bass is lost with this methode? (i'm also thinking to upgrade my desktop-monitors with such a foam... but some review says a big lost in the bass range)post #7903 of 101882/1/13 at 6:56pmpost #7904 of 101882/1/13 at 7:15pmQuote:
Yeah, i'm new here also...i think you need to have a certain amount of posts before you're allowed to post pictures.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 4 seconds ago
- › Mint condition Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Mahogany 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › RSA Ray Samuels “The Shadow” Portable Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › B&O H7 Bluetooth Discussion and Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 3 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. 1-17-2017 Now... 4 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 4 minutes ago
- › Best IEM Budget~50$ 5 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear