Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 524

post #7846 of 9157

Nice gear, En_R. 

post #7847 of 9157

update.

 

 

 

post #7848 of 9157

Is that a G700 I spy? Nice mech kb as well, what have you got? I've got a Filco MJ2 w/ black switches and a custom keyset from wasd keyboards.

 

Pics of my setup

 

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/adrian5606/DSCN0089.jpg

 

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/adrian5606/h80i_2_zps7f16f596.png

 

Old pic but it shows everything

 

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/adrian5606/DSCN0078.jpg

post #7849 of 9157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming Of A Better ... View Post

update.







Nice clean setup. What headphone amp is that? And where did you buy those stands underneath the Genelecs?
post #7850 of 9157

My current minimal set up.

015.JPG

post #7851 of 9157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkin View Post

Is that a G700 I spy? Nice mech kb as well, what have you got? I've got a Filco MJ2 w/ black switches and a custom keyset from wasd keyboards.

 

Pics of my setup

 

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/adrian5606/DSCN0089.jpg

 

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/adrian5606/h80i_2_zps7f16f596.png

 

Old pic but it shows everything

 

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/adrian5606/DSCN0078.jpg

yup that's a G700.

 

as for the 2nd question that's a Topre Realforce 88UB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttleboi View Post


Nice clean setup. What headphone amp is that? And where did you buy those stands underneath the Genelecs?

 that's actually Matrix Quattro DAC ;)

 

table stands (Click to show)

 

 

 

and these are the table stands that i'm using, i bought mine from - http://www.rubadub.co.uk/genelec-8000-406-short-table-monitor-stand , if you search for "8000-406" you should find other shops selling it...

post #7852 of 9157

1000

1000

1000

post #7853 of 9157
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oxide View Post

1000

1000

1000

 

Impressive, Most Impressive!

post #7854 of 9157
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oxide View Post

How about a close up of the computer? It looks very neat and tidy!

post #7855 of 9157
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyeCee View Post

How about a close up of the computer? It looks very neat and tidy!


Sure thing. I took these when I put it together. Excuse me if its too many in one post.


Edited by h2oxide - 1/28/13 at 4:22pm
post #7856 of 9157

man u guys have clean setups !! really like em! im still trying to find the proper desk for my dual monitors + speakers!

post #7857 of 9157
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oxide View Post

1000

1000

1000

 

 

What size monitor is that? 27 inch? If so, I gotta sell my 24 inch dell and get me one of those bad boys. :)
post #7858 of 9157
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oxide View Post


Sure thing. I took these when I put it together. Excuse me if its too many in one post.

Why did you take your computer outside and put it in the dirt to take pictures? confused.gif
post #7859 of 9157

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20210907/#/20210907

 

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20049538/#/00054564

 

You guys think this would work to elevate my speakers, monitor, and laptop? I want to stick a Schiit Mjolnir + Gungnir underneath it, and also an Asus Xonar E1. So I was looking at the 6" tall legs, but I don't know if that would be too tall, and make it look ugly. =/

 

What're your guys' opinions?

post #7860 of 9157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiml3ss View Post

Dell U2410
Quote:
Originally Posted by En_R View Post

Why did you take your computer outside and put it in the dirt to take pictures? confused.gif
Because I can? Natural light makes for good pictures.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!