Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 517

post #7741 of 9358

This is my setup.

 

24" crap monitor

 

Intel i5 3570k @ 4,5 ghz

 

asus maximus Gene V motherboard

 

corsair xms 3 1600mhz ddr3 4x2 gb

 

Nvidia GTX 470 @ 800mhz core and 1780mhz memory.

 

Intel 330 120gb SSD

 

WD green 2 tb storage

 

Noctua NH-U12P SE2 cpu cooler

 

2 front 120mm pwm fans ( inlet )

1 top 120mm pwm fan ( outlet )

1 back 120mm pwm fan ( outlet )

 

Custom fan speed curve so the noise is kept very low under low load.

 

The case is a Define R3

 

Works like a charm, 24/7 stable.

 

For now i run the built in sound card which sounds as good as the HRT headstreamer..I a/b compared the two. Head streamer and a nuforce udac is in a drawer for now..

Under the table is a hook with some SRH-840s and some Superlux HD330 on it :)

 

Oh and i also run a Nexus 7 and a samsung galaxy S2

 

post #7742 of 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan View Post

This is my setup.

 

24" crap monitor

 

Intel i5 3570k @ 4,5 ghz

 

asus maximus Gene V motherboard

 

corsair xms 3 1600mhz ddr3 4x2 gb

 

Nvidia GTX 470 @ 800mhz core and 1780mhz memory.

 

Intel 330 120gb SSD

 

WD green 2 tb storage

 

Noctua NH-U12P SE2 cpu cooler

 

2 front 120mm pwm fans ( inlet )

1 top 120mm pwm fan ( outlet )

1 back 120mm pwm fan ( outlet )

 

Custom fan speed curve so the noise is kept very low under low load.

 

The case is a Define R3

 

Works like a charm, 24/7 stable.

 

For now i run the built in sound card which sounds as good as the HRT headstreamer..I a/b compared the two. Head streamer and a nuforce udac is in a drawer for now..

Under the table is a hook with some SRH-840s and some Superlux HD330 on it :)

 

Oh and i also run a Nexus 7 and a samsung galaxy S2

 

I'm sorry but damn your table and your wall is so clean unless that's the effects of the flash. And kudos for that logitech mouse, I'm guessing its an mx500? I used to HS a lot of people with that beast.

post #7743 of 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by volly View Post

What's your thoughts on the ODAC vs E17 Pana?!?

The odac images and brings out the details at the edge of the soundstage better with my Beyer COP. The odac also has more highs in comparison, but the e17 is known to have rolled off highs so I may just be hearing the odac's neutrality. The timbre of certain instruments sounds more natural with the odac as well. It's a decent upgrade from the e17 and I'm sure the odac's benefits would reveal themselves further with a more transparent set up.

post #7744 of 9358

Nice thread might as well,

 

 

Yes I made those speaker stands,yes i was too bothered to paint them both :)
 

post #7745 of 9358
Intel I7 2600, 16gig corsair ram, Gtx 670 FTW, 120gig Intel 520 series ssd, 27inch monitor, two 1 terra internal drives, Razer death adder mouse, Razer black widow ultimate mechanical keyboard. [IMG][IMG][IMG]
post #7746 of 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkavian View Post

Nice thread might as well,

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


 

 

 

 

Yes I made those speaker stands,yes i was too bothered to paint them both :)
 

 

I hope you have enough load capacity for those HD25's....biggrin.gif

post #7747 of 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzix View Post

I'm sorry but damn your table and your wall is so clean unless that's the effects of the flash. And kudos for that logitech mouse, I'm guessing its an mx500? I used to HS a lot of people with that beast.

Well i don´t want any dirt on my walls :D And yes the flash makes it look extra white, aint that pretty if you look at it close enogh :P The mouse is a G400, its like a remake of the old mx500/510/5180 mouse..I dont really know what has changed though. I have had all the previous ones and except a color change..I can´t really tell the difference. Best mouse ergonomics ever and so is the quality. Aaaaand it is dirt cheap!

post #7748 of 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

 

I hope you have enough load capacity for those HD25's....biggrin.gif

LOL,I hope so,maybe I should just shove an i beam into the wall wink.gif

Silly me I didn't post the specs:
AMD athlon II x2 x240 (****ty mem. controller)
4gb ram 800mhz kingston hyperX
MA770 ud3 MB.
320Gb wd & 64Gb kingston v series SSD
Generic creative Xi Fi sound card
NAD c326bee
B&O S45-2 speakers
Chord silver screen cables.

 


Edited by Malkavian - 1/5/13 at 12:09pm
post #7749 of 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkavian View Post

Nice thread might as well,

 

 

Yes I made those speaker stands,yes i was too bothered to paint them both :)
 

 

Man I really like the look of those stands, too bad my landlord doesn't allow drilling into walls frown.gif

post #7750 of 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanamaHat View Post

The odac images and brings out the details at the edge of the soundstage better with my Beyer COP. The odac also has more highs in comparison, but the e17 is known to have rolled off highs so I may just be hearing the odac's neutrality. The timbre of certain instruments sounds more natural with the odac as well. It's a decent upgrade from the e17 and I'm sure the odac's benefits would reveal themselves further with a more transparent set up.

Very cool...might have a look at the odac!! tongue_smile.gif

post #7751 of 9358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiont View Post

 

Man I really like the look of those stands, too bad my landlord doesn't allow drilling into walls frown.gif

Just use double sided tape (the thick strong version),you dont have to use 2x4's biggrin.gif.I used those because they were leftover from a diffuser I was making.


Edited by Malkavian - 1/6/13 at 4:23am
post #7752 of 9358

popcorn.gif

post #7753 of 9358

This is my home office nowadays:

 

 

1000

 

synology ds411 slim -

macbook pro i7 

mytek digital stereo 192-dsd dac 

musical fidelity m1 hpa

sennheiser hd800

genelec 8020bpm

audirvana + / amarra / bitperfect - [iTunes AIFF]

post #7754 of 9358

Looks amazing, Vitor!!

post #7755 of 9358

Looks like a nice office to feel very relaxed in! :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!