its an ibanez 7321, and thank you
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 10/16/13 at 7:59am in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 514
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ah, I see you've purchased a Magnum case from my friend Jim who runs CaseLabs.:) How is it?
I have overclocked 680 and I get 50-60 fps in bf3 but I turn evrything down. SLI is way too expensive considering how little I game now, but if you want to crank settings at 2550x 1440 sli is pretty much necessary to get a smooth framerate.
Doesn't that box thing at the bottom get in your way?
Wow, that looks absolutely incredible. You've got some amazing photography skills too!
Hey, fellow Razer user! I have a Mamba and I used to have a BlackWidow Ultimate but I sold it to a friend for $100 and it was a year or so old (got it for $130). The $100 was more useful than pretty lights teehee
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Minneapolis meet Jan 26, 2014 15 seconds ago
- › Fidelio S2 Mint condition + original receipt 16 seconds ago
- › BA headphones 27 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 36 seconds ago
- › VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, January 18, 2014 1 minute ago
- › Closed headphone alternative to HD 800 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › New Quickstep w/XP Cable 3 minutes ago
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital