Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 511

post #7651 of 9199
Quote:
Originally Posted by glunteer View Post

I picked up a few days ago ... I'm using with my asus xonar dx, the sounding fine

Cool...have fun! smily_headphones1.gif

Where did you get your headphone stand? I don't think that I have seen one like that before.
post #7652 of 9199
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2222 View Post


Cool...have fun! smily_headphones1.gif
Where did you get your headphone stand? I don't think that I have seen one like that before.

I did it ^^ I got a shop near here ...

 

I'm waiting for my stand brainwavz hp reach (http://www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-zirconia-headphone-stand-suitable-for-all-headphone-sizes)

post #7653 of 9199

I'm currently using a 8 year old CD-stereo system (Panasonic SA-PM03). The left speaker is sort of started glitching, or lagging so I think it's time to upgrade this system. I'm totally new to computer audio. What would be a decent setup to replace the current one with?

Price range: around 400$.

I would really appreciate any advice I can get!

 

Current setup:

400

post #7654 of 9199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parmesan View Post

I'm currently using a 8 year old CD-stereo system (Panasonic SA-PM03). The left speaker is sort of started glitching, or lagging so I think it's time to upgrade this system. I'm totally new to computer audio. What would be a decent setup to replace the current one with?

Price range: around 400$.

I would really appreciate any advice I can get!

 

Current setup:

400

If that is a QcK+, why are you using it with a mac? If not, than disregard i guess.

post #7655 of 9199
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzix View Post

If that is a QcK+, why are you using it with a mac? If not, than disregard i guess.


It's actually S&S. I was playing some games a few years ago. When I changed computer, the mousepad kind of came in handy.

I'm not playing any games now though.

post #7656 of 9199

 

 

Enjoying a little me time.

post #7657 of 9199

Nice Blue Snowball Microphone! I love those!

 

Here's mine:

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

Only difference now is that i use the Xonar Essence One Muses Edition & HE-500/HE-400.

 

Tim

post #7658 of 9199
Quote:
Originally Posted by cssarrow View Post

Nice Blue Snowball Microphone! I love those!

 

Here's mine:

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

Only difference now is that i use the Xonar Essence One Muses Edition & HE-500/HE-400.

 

Tim

Beautiful. We got the same tower except I have the black version. Such an intense setup

post #7659 of 9199

Thanks for quoting every single picture. I almost missed them all in the post right before yours...

post #7660 of 9199

Thanks for the sarcasm troll, I'll make sure to refrain from quoting like that again (didn't mean to). No problem btw, I'll pm you the pics next time just to make sure.

post #7661 of 9199
Quote:
Originally Posted by cssarrow View Post

Nice Blue Snowball Microphone! I love those!

 

Here's mine:

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

Only difference now is that i use the Xonar Essence One Muses Edition & HE-500/HE-400.

 

Tim

 

What computer case is that? 

post #7662 of 9199

nzxt phantom

post #7663 of 9199
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzix View Post

Beautiful. We got the same tower except I have the black version. Such an intense setup

 Same Tower, Different color :D NZXT Crew (however i hate them now, as they did not RMA my fan controller even though it was accepted)

 

I tend to mode my stuff a lot to match the color scheme. i love black, red, and white. (Lexas LFA colors)

 

My NZXT Phantom was originally red trim, i hated it so i went carbon fiber vinyl.

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

The white ipod cable was too mainstream, i had to go red.

 

Monoprice sells great cables wraps to match color schemes for cheap.

 

Tim


Edited by cssarrow - 12/22/12 at 9:12pm
post #7664 of 9199

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoxy View Post

Thanks for quoting every single picture. I almost missed them all in the post right before yours...

post #7665 of 9199

This thread makes me want to clean my messy table and build a really nice rig. Currently my rig is, well, not that good. I don't have a monitor (last one is broken), and I use my 32" TV for temporary monitor. As for the audio section, I only have Focusrite Scarlett 212i and 1st gen KRK Rokit Powered 5". My only cans is Sennheiser HD215 that almost died. So yeah that's that.

 

Anyway, I can't post pictures. Is it because this is my first post?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!