Thinking of changing toa FT02B but the window is on the wrong side :( can you swap the panels?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 504
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ehh...you might be able to physically swap the panel itself, but it will do little good because on the other side all you will see is the wiring and motherboard tray.
I am used to windows on the other side too, but honestly this case is worth it without a window even. Just look at it from the perspective of "Windows are for show-offs anyway."
Edited by seekadds - 11/14/12 at 7:24am
They look like the MKIII's if Im not mistaken. The easiest way to tell is the side wood panel, if not that then the woofers on the MKIII are slightly larger and cause the grills to get close to covering up the word "treble" over the knob. Otherwise, they appear very similar from the front view.
cheapo acer laptop
objective 2 amp
200 watt car stereo in a box
planning to build a Y2 dac
it said there was a problem submiting to the server when i tried to embed the pic, anyone know why?
Edited by firefox580 - 11/14/12 at 9:43pm
My system changes by the week but I'm currently experimenting again with speaker amps: PC, HiFace EVO, Teac UD-H01, Audio Synthesis ProPassion, Jeff Rowland Model 3, HD800; running balanced throughout having stripped the end off the headphone cable and bare-wired them. Sadly the speaker amps hum occasionally on my cruddy mains and the AC regenerator can't handle them (they go flat and boring with it in the loop), but at 2am the speed and dynamics are great. I'm not sure the frequency response is quite right though, so I'm still playing with the set-up.
I built the PC myself but can't remember what's in it, except that it has one Noctua cpu fan, no case fans, an Enermax psu with silent fan and SSDs - as normal disks make too much noise. :-)
since i'm ALWAYS on the look out for new/better ideas on how to set things up & after seeing quite a few VERY nice set-ups in this thread, i thought why not post mine as well ?
along with my motorcycles ( k3 Suzuki GSXR1000 & a 93 Suzuki RMX250.. ) it IS a very big part of my life, & complements them NICELY in bringing me much enjoyment everyday so....check it out :
hope it's ok to link to Flickr, since i already had the photos there & in a bigger size ;-)
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 1 minute ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for a wireless/bluetooth headphone for $50-$70 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 5 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse