Thinking of changing toa FT02B but the window is on the wrong side :( can you swap the panels?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
The ud110 was recommended in a few different serious threads in the audio community, and I was intrigued to say the least, myself looking for more affordable options with out sacrificing too...
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 504
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ehh...you might be able to physically swap the panel itself, but it will do little good because on the other side all you will see is the wiring and motherboard tray.
I am used to windows on the other side too, but honestly this case is worth it without a window even. Just look at it from the perspective of "Windows are for show-offs anyway."
Edited by seekadds - 11/14/12 at 7:24am
They look like the MKIII's if Im not mistaken. The easiest way to tell is the side wood panel, if not that then the woofers on the MKIII are slightly larger and cause the grills to get close to covering up the word "treble" over the knob. Otherwise, they appear very similar from the front view.
cheapo acer laptop
objective 2 amp
200 watt car stereo in a box
planning to build a Y2 dac
it said there was a problem submiting to the server when i tried to embed the pic, anyone know why?
Edited by firefox580 - 11/14/12 at 9:43pm
My system changes by the week but I'm currently experimenting again with speaker amps: PC, HiFace EVO, Teac UD-H01, Audio Synthesis ProPassion, Jeff Rowland Model 3, HD800; running balanced throughout having stripped the end off the headphone cable and bare-wired them. Sadly the speaker amps hum occasionally on my cruddy mains and the AC regenerator can't handle them (they go flat and boring with it in the loop), but at 2am the speed and dynamics are great. I'm not sure the frequency response is quite right though, so I'm still playing with the set-up.
I built the PC myself but can't remember what's in it, except that it has one Noctua cpu fan, no case fans, an Enermax psu with silent fan and SSDs - as normal disks make too much noise. :-)
since i'm ALWAYS on the look out for new/better ideas on how to set things up & after seeing quite a few VERY nice set-ups in this thread, i thought why not post mine as well ?
along with my motorcycles ( k3 Suzuki GSXR1000 & a 93 Suzuki RMX250.. ) it IS a very big part of my life, & complements them NICELY in bringing me much enjoyment everyday so....check it out :
hope it's ok to link to Flickr, since i already had the photos there & in a bigger size ;-)
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Humming/static noise or PC Noise, HELP! 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 5 minutes ago
- › Senn HD 558 vs Fidelio X1 vs HiFiMan He 400 5 minutes ago
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)