Thinking of changing toa FT02B but the window is on the wrong side :( can you swap the panels?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 504
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ehh...you might be able to physically swap the panel itself, but it will do little good because on the other side all you will see is the wiring and motherboard tray.
I am used to windows on the other side too, but honestly this case is worth it without a window even. Just look at it from the perspective of "Windows are for show-offs anyway."
Edited by seekadds - 11/14/12 at 7:24am
They look like the MKIII's if Im not mistaken. The easiest way to tell is the side wood panel, if not that then the woofers on the MKIII are slightly larger and cause the grills to get close to covering up the word "treble" over the knob. Otherwise, they appear very similar from the front view.
cheapo acer laptop
objective 2 amp
200 watt car stereo in a box
planning to build a Y2 dac
it said there was a problem submiting to the server when i tried to embed the pic, anyone know why?
Edited by firefox580 - 11/14/12 at 9:43pm
My system changes by the week but I'm currently experimenting again with speaker amps: PC, HiFace EVO, Teac UD-H01, Audio Synthesis ProPassion, Jeff Rowland Model 3, HD800; running balanced throughout having stripped the end off the headphone cable and bare-wired them. Sadly the speaker amps hum occasionally on my cruddy mains and the AC regenerator can't handle them (they go flat and boring with it in the loop), but at 2am the speed and dynamics are great. I'm not sure the frequency response is quite right though, so I'm still playing with the set-up.
I built the PC myself but can't remember what's in it, except that it has one Noctua cpu fan, no case fans, an Enermax psu with silent fan and SSDs - as normal disks make too much noise. :-)
since i'm ALWAYS on the look out for new/better ideas on how to set things up & after seeing quite a few VERY nice set-ups in this thread, i thought why not post mine as well ?
along with my motorcycles ( k3 Suzuki GSXR1000 & a 93 Suzuki RMX250.. ) it IS a very big part of my life, & complements them NICELY in bringing me much enjoyment everyday so....check it out :
hope it's ok to link to Flickr, since i already had the photos there & in a bigger size ;-)
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › IEMs under $50 39 seconds ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 46 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster Z Issues 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 3 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2