Thinking of changing toa FT02B but the window is on the wrong side :( can you swap the panels?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 504
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ehh...you might be able to physically swap the panel itself, but it will do little good because on the other side all you will see is the wiring and motherboard tray.
I am used to windows on the other side too, but honestly this case is worth it without a window even. Just look at it from the perspective of "Windows are for show-offs anyway."
Edited by seekadds - 11/14/12 at 7:24am
They look like the MKIII's if Im not mistaken. The easiest way to tell is the side wood panel, if not that then the woofers on the MKIII are slightly larger and cause the grills to get close to covering up the word "treble" over the knob. Otherwise, they appear very similar from the front view.
cheapo acer laptop
objective 2 amp
200 watt car stereo in a box
planning to build a Y2 dac
it said there was a problem submiting to the server when i tried to embed the pic, anyone know why?
Edited by firefox580 - 11/14/12 at 9:43pm
My system changes by the week but I'm currently experimenting again with speaker amps: PC, HiFace EVO, Teac UD-H01, Audio Synthesis ProPassion, Jeff Rowland Model 3, HD800; running balanced throughout having stripped the end off the headphone cable and bare-wired them. Sadly the speaker amps hum occasionally on my cruddy mains and the AC regenerator can't handle them (they go flat and boring with it in the loop), but at 2am the speed and dynamics are great. I'm not sure the frequency response is quite right though, so I'm still playing with the set-up.
I built the PC myself but can't remember what's in it, except that it has one Noctua cpu fan, no case fans, an Enermax psu with silent fan and SSDs - as normal disks make too much noise. :-)
since i'm ALWAYS on the look out for new/better ideas on how to set things up & after seeing quite a few VERY nice set-ups in this thread, i thought why not post mine as well ?
along with my motorcycles ( k3 Suzuki GSXR1000 & a 93 Suzuki RMX250.. ) it IS a very big part of my life, & complements them NICELY in bringing me much enjoyment everyday so....check it out :
hope it's ok to link to Flickr, since i already had the photos there & in a bigger size ;-)
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › WTB: Schiit Vali 2 1 second ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 27 seconds ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 29 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 59 seconds ago
- › Well-reviewed Fostex TH-500RP planar magnetics now on sale for $329 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Seeking advice re: Beyerdynamic DT 770 80 ohm vs 250 ohm 2 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...