You guys make me want to fabricate some type of LED back-light...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
a lot more pics here..
took the pics earlier today and posted on r/battlestations . haha..
my to buy list..
- hd800 cables
- bryston's headphone amp
- new dac as well. prob hrt music streamer ii+
not much sadly hahaha. i used them for a good 4 months before purchasing the HD800s
It is a BCL, which I am considering selling if you are interested.
The keyboard is a Pink PLU ML-87 with Cherry Reds, bought through Ebay. Technically it is a "cheap" Chinese board, but I am perfectly happy with it. It came with all pink keys, I have since then purchased keycaps through WASD Keyboards. Thank you for appreciating it! I wanted to bring a little bit of color to things, too much black everywhere.
I noticed you have fingerprint/ oils around your volume knob also. That is my only issue with the M200's finish.
Edited by Herky151 - 11/4/12 at 6:26pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › DSD Dac 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming. 3 minutes ago
- › Tera Player Thread - impressions, opinions, reviews , SQ. 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 6 minutes ago
- › Westone UM3X Removable Cable IEM 7 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 10 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › 598 vs 518 - The $100 difference really worth? (open to suggestions) 11 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)