You guys make me want to fabricate some type of LED back-light...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
- little problems about my desktop hifi configuration Last post on 11/5/12 at 5:47am in Computer Audio
Related Head Gear
The Logitech Z-2300 were a decent pair of speakers. A few friend had them and I was enthused when they played them. Also they were made at a time where it's said that fitting the most quality...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a comparison review of the AD900X, AD1000X and MA900...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube review of the Sony XBA-1. If you like the video, please check out my channel for more reviews Summary BUILD The XBA-1 is...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the XB900. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The XB800...
Along with the summary below, I have a review thread comparing the TMA-1 Studio with the Sony MDR-1R, Z1000, Sennheiser Momentum, Logitech UE 6000 and Audio Technica M50...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
a lot more pics here..
took the pics earlier today and posted on r/battlestations . haha..
my to buy list..
- hd800 cables
- bryston's headphone amp
- new dac as well. prob hrt music streamer ii+
not much sadly hahaha. i used them for a good 4 months before purchasing the HD800s
It is a BCL, which I am considering selling if you are interested.
The keyboard is a Pink PLU ML-87 with Cherry Reds, bought through Ebay. Technically it is a "cheap" Chinese board, but I am perfectly happy with it. It came with all pink keys, I have since then purchased keycaps through WASD Keyboards. Thank you for appreciating it! I wanted to bring a little bit of color to things, too much black everywhere.
I noticed you have fingerprint/ oils around your volume knob also. That is my only issue with the M200's finish.
Edited by Herky151 - 11/4/12 at 6:26pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Sansa clip+ memory card 5 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 800, Help Me Chose Amp 1 minute ago
- › Favorite Hockey Team! 1 minute ago
- › Singapore Meet - Interest Check. 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax thread (New) 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 7 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDRMA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-1 Balanced Armature Headphones-1 Driver by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-XB900 | EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by a_recording
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe