You guys make me want to fabricate some type of LED back-light...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 500
Gear mentioned in this thread:
a lot more pics here..
took the pics earlier today and posted on r/battlestations . haha..
my to buy list..
- hd800 cables
- bryston's headphone amp
- new dac as well. prob hrt music streamer ii+
not much sadly hahaha. i used them for a good 4 months before purchasing the HD800s
It is a BCL, which I am considering selling if you are interested.
The keyboard is a Pink PLU ML-87 with Cherry Reds, bought through Ebay. Technically it is a "cheap" Chinese board, but I am perfectly happy with it. It came with all pink keys, I have since then purchased keycaps through WASD Keyboards. Thank you for appreciating it! I wanted to bring a little bit of color to things, too much black everywhere.
I noticed you have fingerprint/ oils around your volume knob also. That is my only issue with the M200's finish.
Edited by Herky151 - 11/4/12 at 6:26pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › the best for my buck 1 minute ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Appreciation Society 1 minute ago
- › The Bucket-Rin OA-7: A DiY driver transplant into a Pickering OA-7... 1 minute ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › CanOpener? 3 minutes ago
- › Top 10 Most Downloaded HDtracks Albums (1/1/14 – 3/31/14) 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob