Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 492
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There are plenty of HDR/Tonal mapping plugins to try. Now granted the shown HDR here is done quite well, multiple raw exposures will help a lot in keeping details through out the DR.
love how people get rid of every possible piece of clutter in their pictures...looks like a hospital lol. Can we get some real pictures that aren't so staged and unrealistic? Do you people not use paper or pencils or paper clips or have own anything other than your computer and speakers? It's ok if you have a little speaker wire showing. Mostly referring to OSD slidesear.
As of my last pics I added a phone dock, headphones, and Bucky Cubes. Yeah, I do have some OCD at times, my wife laughs at me. I do tend to keep my stapler, tape, pens/pencils, cables/wires, and notepads in my cabinet...
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What book are you reading right now? 14 seconds ago
- › What DAC out of these three should I get? 19 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 30 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 39 seconds ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 46 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 48 seconds ago
- › Stuck! 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 1 minute ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 1 minute ago
- › Portable Headphone Amplifier "WAGNUS Bialbero Epsilon S" impression... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)