Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 492post #7366 of 102589/6/12 at 8:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7367 of 102589/6/12 at 9:16pmpost #7368 of 102589/6/12 at 9:52pmpost #7369 of 102589/6/12 at 9:56pmpost #7370 of 102589/6/12 at 10:02pmpost #7371 of 102589/6/12 at 10:32pmpost #7372 of 102589/7/12 at 2:46ampost #7373 of 102589/7/12 at 2:48ampost #7374 of 102589/7/12 at 3:36amQuote:
There are plenty of HDR/Tonal mapping plugins to try. Now granted the shown HDR here is done quite well, multiple raw exposures will help a lot in keeping details through out the DR.post #7375 of 102589/7/12 at 8:32ampost #7376 of 102589/7/12 at 8:34ampost #7377 of 102589/9/12 at 11:48ampost #7378 of 102589/9/12 at 7:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by MatsudaMan
love how people get rid of every possible piece of clutter in their pictures...looks like a hospital lol. Can we get some real pictures that aren't so staged and unrealistic? Do you people not use paper or pencils or paper clips or have own anything other than your computer and speakers? It's ok if you have a little speaker wire showing. Mostly referring to OSD slidesear.
As of my last pics I added a phone dock, headphones, and Bucky Cubes. Yeah, I do have some OCD at times, my wife laughs at me. I do tend to keep my stapler, tape, pens/pencils, cables/wires, and notepads in my cabinet...
Updated:post #7379 of 102589/10/12 at 12:03am
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 17 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 46 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › IC : Grado HP1000 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear