Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 479
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by Paul Graham - 7/9/12 at 3:40am
Some say he can't post pictures on forums correctly, or that he has a fetish for all sort of stickers... All we know is, he's called The Stig.
Cute corner, by the way. Kinda looks like the study corner of a starving student. Starving not from low income, but from spending it all on gear.
That's a DacMagic Plus, right? Is the Hiface Two better than using the built-in USB? AFAIK they both use the same XMOS device.
Pretty outdated, white keys are gone and HD598s are replaced by DT770. Monitor replaced by a new 2560x1440 27" IPS. Amp fell off my desk and broke (was bumped) replaced by realistic STA-77. But nice setups everyone.
Nice setup! Sorry to hear about the amp. Vintage Kenwood is nice, have you thought about getting it restored?
My little desktop amp/DAC stack the i do plan to improve over time and is complimented by my Senn HD580 which are just great!
It consists of my iMac to my Audioengine D1 then using a stupid beats mini to mini, need to get a proper one, to my Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2 and then finally to my Sennheiser HD580 which have a HD650 cable and i am meant to be getting some HD600 Grilles but Sennheiser Spares are taking forever. It sounds unbelievably nice, much better than i expected and the addition of the D1 DAC did wonders.
Check a few pics up, my rig features a D1!
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 31 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › help on getting a new headphone. 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Destiny 5 minutes ago
- › recommend me some iem for edm basshead here 5 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 8 minutes ago
- › Are the B&O H6 headphonesworth it? 9 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)