Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 479
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by Paul Graham - 7/9/12 at 3:40am
Some say he can't post pictures on forums correctly, or that he has a fetish for all sort of stickers... All we know is, he's called The Stig.
Cute corner, by the way. Kinda looks like the study corner of a starving student. Starving not from low income, but from spending it all on gear.
That's a DacMagic Plus, right? Is the Hiface Two better than using the built-in USB? AFAIK they both use the same XMOS device.
Pretty outdated, white keys are gone and HD598s are replaced by DT770. Monitor replaced by a new 2560x1440 27" IPS. Amp fell off my desk and broke (was bumped) replaced by realistic STA-77. But nice setups everyone.
Nice setup! Sorry to hear about the amp. Vintage Kenwood is nice, have you thought about getting it restored?
My little desktop amp/DAC stack the i do plan to improve over time and is complimented by my Senn HD580 which are just great!
It consists of my iMac to my Audioengine D1 then using a stupid beats mini to mini, need to get a proper one, to my Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2 and then finally to my Sennheiser HD580 which have a HD650 cable and i am meant to be getting some HD600 Grilles but Sennheiser Spares are taking forever. It sounds unbelievably nice, much better than i expected and the addition of the D1 DAC did wonders.
Check a few pics up, my rig features a D1!
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 35 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › [FS] HE400 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2