Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 479
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by Paul Graham - 7/9/12 at 3:40am
Some say he can't post pictures on forums correctly, or that he has a fetish for all sort of stickers... All we know is, he's called The Stig.
Cute corner, by the way. Kinda looks like the study corner of a starving student. Starving not from low income, but from spending it all on gear.
That's a DacMagic Plus, right? Is the Hiface Two better than using the built-in USB? AFAIK they both use the same XMOS device.
Pretty outdated, white keys are gone and HD598s are replaced by DT770. Monitor replaced by a new 2560x1440 27" IPS. Amp fell off my desk and broke (was bumped) replaced by realistic STA-77. But nice setups everyone.
Nice setup! Sorry to hear about the amp. Vintage Kenwood is nice, have you thought about getting it restored?
My little desktop amp/DAC stack the i do plan to improve over time and is complimented by my Senn HD580 which are just great!
It consists of my iMac to my Audioengine D1 then using a stupid beats mini to mini, need to get a proper one, to my Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2 and then finally to my Sennheiser HD580 which have a HD650 cable and i am meant to be getting some HD600 Grilles but Sennheiser Spares are taking forever. It sounds unbelievably nice, much better than i expected and the addition of the D1 DAC did wonders.
Check a few pics up, my rig features a D1!
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 34 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › fostex T90a super tweeter, R80B L-pad (pair, mint) 3 minutes ago
- › DENON DA-10 DSD - New portable DAC/Headphone AMP 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 9 minutes ago
- › whats so good about beats headphones? 10 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)