Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 479
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by Paul Graham - 7/9/12 at 3:40am
Some say he can't post pictures on forums correctly, or that he has a fetish for all sort of stickers... All we know is, he's called The Stig.
Cute corner, by the way. Kinda looks like the study corner of a starving student. Starving not from low income, but from spending it all on gear.
That's a DacMagic Plus, right? Is the Hiface Two better than using the built-in USB? AFAIK they both use the same XMOS device.
Pretty outdated, white keys are gone and HD598s are replaced by DT770. Monitor replaced by a new 2560x1440 27" IPS. Amp fell off my desk and broke (was bumped) replaced by realistic STA-77. But nice setups everyone.
Nice setup! Sorry to hear about the amp. Vintage Kenwood is nice, have you thought about getting it restored?
My little desktop amp/DAC stack the i do plan to improve over time and is complimented by my Senn HD580 which are just great!
It consists of my iMac to my Audioengine D1 then using a stupid beats mini to mini, need to get a proper one, to my Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2 and then finally to my Sennheiser HD580 which have a HD650 cable and i am meant to be getting some HD600 Grilles but Sennheiser Spares are taking forever. It sounds unbelievably nice, much better than i expected and the addition of the D1 DAC did wonders.
Check a few pics up, my rig features a D1!
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 36 seconds ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #4... 40 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 4 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 7 minutes ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2