love the wave!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)Last edited: 12/8/16
- Foobar2000 A Guide To Set UpLast edited: 3/31/11
REVIEWER INTRODUCTION First of all, I want to introduce my gear while writing this review. I'm using my AKG K612 PRO headphone with my Fiio X3 2nd Gen dedicated DAP. Currently I don't own any...
Preamble Whilst I have been an audio enthusiast for many years now, I must admit I have never really been all that interested in using any kind of esoteric cables with my systems. I have always...
Preamble: It is finally happening – Brainwavz Audio is making in-ears with Balanced Armature drivers again. After they were introduced to the public few months ago, the two single-BA...
The Lyra, released back in 2014-15 was refreshed along with Campfire Audio's dynamic and hybrid lineup as the Lyra II, and is a personal single dynamic driver favourite. We would like to thank...
They are re-branded Takstar Pro's with a mic attachment. Very good pair of headphones for the price, readily available and frequently on sale even here in Canada. The bass on these is...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 478
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7157 of 101887/4/12 at 3:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Paul Graham
This was built by a good friend of mine Bill Owen who owns www.mnpctech.com. It was all machined himself and it was built for AMD for their Phenom platform iirc as a showpiece.
This is just scraping the surface of his skills and other projects he's built :)
I think your friend is very talented and deserves every success! :)post #7158 of 101887/4/12 at 3:52pmpost #7159 of 101887/4/12 at 5:23pmpost #7160 of 101887/5/12 at 2:48ampost #7161 of 101887/8/12 at 10:17ampost #7162 of 101887/8/12 at 10:19ampost #7163 of 101887/8/12 at 10:39ampost #7164 of 101887/8/12 at 10:51amQuote:I have a pair of D2000's that I just sold, but I let my friend borrow my DJ headphones. I'd rather fill the whole place with music and not be tied down with headphones when I'm the only one here.post #7165 of 101887/8/12 at 11:01ampost #7166 of 101887/8/12 at 11:04ampost #7167 of 101887/8/12 at 11:34ampost #7168 of 101887/8/12 at 11:58amQuote:
I use Traktor ever since the new version came out. I actually got the MC3000 for free since I know somebody who knows somebody that's the vice president of Denon DJ, I'm "borrowing it" :ppost #7169 of 101887/8/12 at 12:09pm
I meant what headphones do you use, but that works too.
Those platters bug me though. ;)post #7170 of 101887/8/12 at 12:12pm
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 11 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 19 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Disturbing RFI when listening Dragonfly Black through headphone amp 6 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Mustainized
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by Peddler
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by HiFiChris
- › Campfire Audio Lyra II by alffla
- › Kingston Headset KHX-H3CL/WR HyperX Cloud Headset Black Retail by tproc
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by tproc
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5 by NCSUZoSo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by FortisFlyer75
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by twister6
- › Brainwavz B150 by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear