Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 478

post #7156 of 9356

love the wave!

post #7157 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Graham View Post

This was built by a good friend of mine Bill Owen who owns www.mnpctech.com. It was all machined himself and it was built for AMD for their Phenom platform iirc as a showpiece.

This is just scraping the surface of his skills and other projects he's built :)

 

I think your friend is very talented and deserves every success! :)

post #7158 of 9356

i took care of the cables and now my desk it tidy ! now if had a wall mount for the monitor i could put the quattro directly below it....

 

 

 

7KGPV.jpg

 

Iy7vx.jpg
 

post #7159 of 9356
409 465
Edited by Draygonn - 7/9/12 at 6:31pm
post #7160 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygonn View Post

Image (Click to show)
409

Nice racing rig.
post #7161 of 9356

D7qCb.jpg65vba.jpg

1Z5zs.jpgnyr5U.jpg

post #7162 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayk View Post

Images (Click to show)
350x261px-LL-be0e1ae3_D7qCb.jpeg350x261px-LL-469d6743_65vba.jpeg
350x261px-LL-d3551294_1Z5zs.jpeg350x261px-LL-f1d9c459_nyr5U.jpeg
No headphones.

frown.gif
post #7163 of 9356

While it's nice to see a fellow controller DJ he is right about the no cans thing. Where's your mixing headphones?

post #7164 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

While it's nice to see a fellow controller DJ he is right about the no cans thing. Where's your mixing headphones?

 

I have a pair of D2000's that I just sold, but I let my friend borrow my DJ headphones. I'd rather fill the whole place with music and not be tied down with headphones when I'm the only one here.
post #7165 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayk View Post

 

model of keyboard ? :)

post #7166 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetinidEA View Post

model of keyboard ? smily_headphones1.gif

That's a Filco majestouch tenkeyless.
post #7167 of 9356

Makes sense, but you still need to cue stuff up when your spinning. :D

 

What do you DJ with, then?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayk View Post

 

post #7168 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Makes sense, but you still need to cue stuff up when your spinning. :D

 

What do you DJ with, then?

 

 

I use Traktor ever since the new version came out. I actually got the MC3000 for free since I know somebody who knows somebody that's the vice president of Denon DJ, I'm "borrowing it" :p

post #7169 of 9356

I meant what headphones do you use, but that works too. 

 

Those platters bug me though. ;)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayk View Post

 

I use Traktor ever since the new version came out. I actually got the MC3000 for free since I know somebody who knows somebody that's the vice president of Denon DJ, I'm "borrowing it" :p

post #7170 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

I meant what headphones do you use, but that works too. 

 

Those platters bug me though. ;)

 

 

I have some HP700s that came with the deck.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!