Thats correct. Its a CL STH10.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/10/15 at 7:57am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 476
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I recently changed to the Define R3 and also put in 2 Noctua 12B ULNs in front and they are dead silent compared to the stock back fan and my CPU fan with the step adaptor setting them around 550RPM,, I will replace the back one with with another Noctua as I am very happy with them and will need to think about a quieter CPU fan - currently Scythe Schuriken is installed.
here is an pictures of my computer workplace.
I'm using for 5.1 sound the via hd onboard sound connected to the Roccat Kave 5.1 headset. A Creative Labs DTT 2200 5.1 speaker set (made by Cambride SoundWorks) is connected to an Asus Xonar D2X. For stereo playback there is an Bravo Audio V1 headphone amp connected to the Asus and 2 Pioneer S-HM50 speakers are connected to a T-Amp from indeed hifi-lab, Model TA2012S. The Headphone I use here is an AKG K-400.
Plain and simple (hopefully). My apologies for the bad quality and slight tilt. This is my setup as of now. I'm being lent both the EF2A and DT990/600, but I might end up with them, who knows? =)
Don't tell me you're listening to Dubstep with the Q701... if there's one genre that doesn't work with the Q701, it's Dubstep.
I kept my SRH440 just for that.
Not at all, was testing out the new monitor speakers.
Good point! it's the balanced headphone I'm wearing, lol, and the adapter to make it single-ended to my HPA-1 amplifier.
Important point in my audio chain, lol, it's the final link.
You're quite observant! ;)
I asked Moon-Audio to replace this (previous owner's effort):
with a Neutrik HD, four pins XLR.
Nice. I just got a Fractal Define XL myself. So much easier to work on than the plain jane Antec I'd been using for nearly a decade. (Holy crap it feels like I'm getting old...)
All the spots for the 120 and 140mm fans are nice. So much quieter. My Antec only had room for 80mm fans. They were pretty loud. The thermal controls on them made my PC rev like an engine too. Cool for a week, annoying afterwords. I'm think about getting some Noctua fans to replace the generic ones the case came with. They're expensive but the Noctuas on my heatsink are still dead quiet and smooth as silk after 3 years of 24/7 use.
I also love how the Define XL looks. I got the black.
Pretty much everything with room for large fans and is easy to work on that's not a Lian Li, and thus silly expensive, seems to look like a prop from a bad sci-fi movie. The Define XL look like a prop from a good sci-fi movie.
I was very tempted by the Fractal Design when it finally came time to upgrade my case. I wanted a case window and an all aluminum case so I went with a Lian Li LanCool. I like it a lot.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 17 seconds ago
- › Solo 2 or studio 2? 1 minute ago
- › Sound Blaster X7 - Impressions? Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › I did my own listening test...four formats...did I hear a difference? 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Mint Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Any Houston Meets? 5 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...