Thats correct. Its a CL STH10.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
- little problems about my desktop hifi configuration Last post on 11/5/12 at 5:47am in Computer Audio
Related Head Gear
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 476
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I recently changed to the Define R3 and also put in 2 Noctua 12B ULNs in front and they are dead silent compared to the stock back fan and my CPU fan with the step adaptor setting them around 550RPM,, I will replace the back one with with another Noctua as I am very happy with them and will need to think about a quieter CPU fan - currently Scythe Schuriken is installed.
here is an pictures of my computer workplace.
I'm using for 5.1 sound the via hd onboard sound connected to the Roccat Kave 5.1 headset. A Creative Labs DTT 2200 5.1 speaker set (made by Cambride SoundWorks) is connected to an Asus Xonar D2X. For stereo playback there is an Bravo Audio V1 headphone amp connected to the Asus and 2 Pioneer S-HM50 speakers are connected to a T-Amp from indeed hifi-lab, Model TA2012S. The Headphone I use here is an AKG K-400.
Plain and simple (hopefully). My apologies for the bad quality and slight tilt. This is my setup as of now. I'm being lent both the EF2A and DT990/600, but I might end up with them, who knows? =)
Don't tell me you're listening to Dubstep with the Q701... if there's one genre that doesn't work with the Q701, it's Dubstep.
I kept my SRH440 just for that.
Not at all, was testing out the new monitor speakers.
Good point! it's the balanced headphone I'm wearing, lol, and the adapter to make it single-ended to my HPA-1 amplifier.
Important point in my audio chain, lol, it's the final link.
You're quite observant! ;)
I asked Moon-Audio to replace this (previous owner's effort):
with a Neutrik HD, four pins XLR.
Nice. I just got a Fractal Define XL myself. So much easier to work on than the plain jane Antec I'd been using for nearly a decade. (Holy crap it feels like I'm getting old...)
All the spots for the 120 and 140mm fans are nice. So much quieter. My Antec only had room for 80mm fans. They were pretty loud. The thermal controls on them made my PC rev like an engine too. Cool for a week, annoying afterwords. I'm think about getting some Noctua fans to replace the generic ones the case came with. They're expensive but the Noctuas on my heatsink are still dead quiet and smooth as silk after 3 years of 24/7 use.
I also love how the Define XL looks. I got the black.
Pretty much everything with room for large fans and is easy to work on that's not a Lian Li, and thus silly expensive, seems to look like a prop from a bad sci-fi movie. The Define XL look like a prop from a good sci-fi movie.
I was very tempted by the Fractal Design when it finally came time to upgrade my case. I wanted a case window and an all aluminum case so I went with a Lian Li LanCool. I like it a lot.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › philips fidelio x1 vs hifiman he-400 (stronger natural midrange?) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Some creative soundcards incompatible with SSDs? And what should I... 4 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 5 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 6 minutes ago
- › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) 7 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 7 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe