Thats correct. Its a CL STH10.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silvertagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryComputer Speakerstagged by System, 6/14/10
- productGrado RS1tagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandInteltagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/14/10
- brandRed Wine Audiotagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Subwoofer Recommendations Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:42am in Computer Audio
- Simple USB DAC? Halide vs W4S vs HRT Last post on 12/30/13 at 5:29pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 476
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I recently changed to the Define R3 and also put in 2 Noctua 12B ULNs in front and they are dead silent compared to the stock back fan and my CPU fan with the step adaptor setting them around 550RPM,, I will replace the back one with with another Noctua as I am very happy with them and will need to think about a quieter CPU fan - currently Scythe Schuriken is installed.
here is an pictures of my computer workplace.
I'm using for 5.1 sound the via hd onboard sound connected to the Roccat Kave 5.1 headset. A Creative Labs DTT 2200 5.1 speaker set (made by Cambride SoundWorks) is connected to an Asus Xonar D2X. For stereo playback there is an Bravo Audio V1 headphone amp connected to the Asus and 2 Pioneer S-HM50 speakers are connected to a T-Amp from indeed hifi-lab, Model TA2012S. The Headphone I use here is an AKG K-400.
Plain and simple (hopefully). My apologies for the bad quality and slight tilt. This is my setup as of now. I'm being lent both the EF2A and DT990/600, but I might end up with them, who knows? =)
Don't tell me you're listening to Dubstep with the Q701... if there's one genre that doesn't work with the Q701, it's Dubstep.
I kept my SRH440 just for that.
Not at all, was testing out the new monitor speakers.
Good point! it's the balanced headphone I'm wearing, lol, and the adapter to make it single-ended to my HPA-1 amplifier.
Important point in my audio chain, lol, it's the final link.
You're quite observant! ;)
I asked Moon-Audio to replace this (previous owner's effort):
with a Neutrik HD, four pins XLR.
Nice. I just got a Fractal Define XL myself. So much easier to work on than the plain jane Antec I'd been using for nearly a decade. (Holy crap it feels like I'm getting old...)
All the spots for the 120 and 140mm fans are nice. So much quieter. My Antec only had room for 80mm fans. They were pretty loud. The thermal controls on them made my PC rev like an engine too. Cool for a week, annoying afterwords. I'm think about getting some Noctua fans to replace the generic ones the case came with. They're expensive but the Noctuas on my heatsink are still dead quiet and smooth as silk after 3 years of 24/7 use.
I also love how the Define XL looks. I got the black.
Pretty much everything with room for large fans and is easy to work on that's not a Lian Li, and thus silly expensive, seems to look like a prop from a bad sci-fi movie. The Define XL look like a prop from a good sci-fi movie.
I was very tempted by the Fractal Design when it finally came time to upgrade my case. I wanted a case window and an all aluminum case so I went with a Lian Li LanCool. I like it a lot.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › recabling westone 3s 36 seconds ago
- › A decade with the Audio Technica Ath-A series, Looking for... 1 minute ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 445 Thread 1 minute ago
- › EAR HP4 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › GR07 - Tips Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)