oh yeah i forgot about the hanns g. thats like the only monitor in that price range which makes me kind of weary how well it works. i might want to pick one of those up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is this a working setup? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:57pm in Computer Audio
- Upgrading from Lepai + Dayton B652 + Polk PSW10 to better speakers/amp? Last post on 4/4/13 at 6:05am in Computer Audio
- Desktop Speakers ~150 USD Last post on 11/21/12 at 9:05am in Computer Audio
- Desire for Great Audio with future improvements Last post on 11/6/12 at 11:10am in Computer Audio
- little problems about my desktop hifi configuration Last post on 11/5/12 at 5:47am in Computer Audio
Related Head Gear
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! - Page 181
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So far, so good (knock on wood)...haven't had a single problem with any of them, and it's been over a year since I bought them...
I must say though that having four 28" monitors 2 feet from your face can be a bit overwhelming at first...I really had to crank the brightness down quite a bit. But once acclimated, anything else feels quite small...one definitely gets spoiled.
thats cool in shanghai but id be more impressed from some chinese places and palaces. as for the 4 28" monitors, yeah id imagine thats pretty huge. i used my vizio 32" lcd tv as a monitor once and i couldnt stand it so i sold it. even with the brightness down, the mouse just seemed to take a year to get anywhere and it hurt my eyes. resolution was horrible, but thats because it was an lcd tv not a computer monitor. but i couldnt imagine 4 28" monitors.
Wow that view is amazing. I hope I my future apartment has a view half that breathtaking.
I may look into the pull down screen that you mentioned. I was always concerned with how it would work with the vaulted ceiling.
Thanks, I love the case and would never sell it. Unfortunately, he no longer does any wood working...partially my fault for getting him into photography.
A couple of my headphone systems (I will have to get a pic of the one in the living room) run off of an iPad (tablet computer) or laptop. The iPad is fairly flexible as a server or remote. I can run Plex and stream my iTunes catalog, play the lossless that I have stored on it, use it to stream from the web (Pandora, Pocket Tunes, etc..) or use it as a remote to control iTunes/Airfoil for streaming via an Airport Express that I also have in this setup.
The Dac_1 also feeds a Denon AVR3300 (I no longer have the Pinnacle stacked speakers in this setup).. I run 4 NHT SB2s and an NHT Center channel with a small sub:
Next to the chair in the shot above, I have a Super T-amp hooked to a pair of vintage headphones. It is being fed the output of the Little Dot MKIII:
Mine is attached to a vaulted ceiling, it works fine that way as the screen housing is made to hang from hooks.
Tiger, how does your HD650 sound with the little dot? I was considering jumping into the $800 range for an amp but the MK III seems like a good amp to get me started and experience the whole "work my way up the chain" thing rather than start halfway up already.
Thanks, I wish I have a bigger room though. I already fitted all the bass traps I can fit around the room.
- Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
- › FiiO E17 headphone jack 48 seconds ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Help in finding a decent store in Stockholm 1 minute ago
- › Xonar Essene STX EQ doesn't work over 48KHz Sampling Rate ? 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 4 minutes ago
- › [Review] Future Sonics MG6PRO Ear Monitors: Dynamic Driver... 4 minutes ago
- › London Calling...19th October, 2013. 5 minutes ago
- › AAC Encoding 320kbps vs 512kbps 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good DAC... 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 8 minutes ago
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe