Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lets Talk Metal - Page 543

post #8131 of 16823

One of those days...

 

 

post #8132 of 16823
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaed View Post

Oh, and some foggy, majestic chthulu-based death metal for you all. New release by Sulphur Aeon. I particularly like the gothenburg-y flourishes in this song.

 


I don't normally like this kind of music at all, but this was really good.

post #8133 of 16823
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post

In that case

 

Krallice

The Great Old Ones - Al Azif

Blut Aus Nord as well.

DUDE. Thank you for this. I have been listening to this album on repeat for the last day and I really think it's nothing short of amazing. There is something about their music that I find peaceful (as crazy as it sounds, considering the subject matter haha) and it really relaxes me and calms me down. These guys are definitely one of the best finds that I have come across in recent memory, so seriously, from the bottom of my heart- thank you. 

post #8134 of 16823
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortex73 View Post

DUDE. Thank you for this. I have been listening to this album on repeat for the last day and I really think it's nothing short of amazing. There is something about their music that I find peaceful (as crazy as it sounds, considering the subject matter haha) and it really relaxes me and calms me down. These guys are definitely one of the best finds that I have come across in recent memory, so seriously, from the bottom of my heart- thank you. 

 

Stick around this thread and you will be amazed at things you will find :)

post #8135 of 16823
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsquanch View Post

One of those days...

 

 

 

 

 

nice, i forgot i even had that album.  definitely good stuff for 'one of those days' !

post #8136 of 16823
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post

 

Stick around this thread and you will be amazed at things you will find :)

I'm gonna have to read this entire thread now haha!

 

 

 

Anybody listen to Dawnbringer? It's really hard to pick one of their songs to showcase their style because they play practically every type of metal under the sun, and excel at everything. Since I'm on my doom kick, here's one of their slower tracks.

 

post #8137 of 16823

1000

Got this in the mail today and it's probably the best sounding Metal I own recording/master wise (vinyl or otherwise). It's also stupid good

post #8138 of 16823
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

1000

Got this in the mail today and it's probably the best sounding Metal I own recording/master wise (vinyl or otherwise). It's also stupid good

Why do I feel like that album art is not square? Is it?(not square)

Interesting music anyways, I'll have to give it more time before I have an opinion. But your notes about the sound are turning me towards buying it.

post #8139 of 16823

A friend turned me onto this last night, Power From Hell from Brazil, modern day old school black/death thrash.

 

post #8140 of 16823
Quote:
Originally Posted by John In Cali View Post

Why do I feel like that album art is not square? Is it?(not square)

It's the bamboo. Always the bamboo.

edit: so tired I almost fell off my chair staring at the bambooses.

post #8141 of 16823

More electronic music than black metal, blackgaze or postrock. Hallucinogenic. Like Burzum meets Múm?


Edited by Negakinu - 1/4/13 at 2:20pm
post #8142 of 16823

Suicidal synthpop trance black metal. :D Like Mark Almond and Nattramn have a shower party. It starts off all 80'ies synthpop but ends up in full on suicidal wailing. You've got to hear it to believe it. 

 

 

For a collection of his work:

https://soundcloud.com/germofficial


Edited by Negakinu - 1/4/13 at 2:28pm
post #8143 of 16823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post

Suicidal synthpop trance black metal. biggrin.gif Like Mark Almond and Nattramn have a shower party. It starts off all 80'ies synthpop but ends up in full on suicidal wailing. You've got to hear it to believe it. 



For a collection of his work:
https://soundcloud.com/germofficial

This is unbelievably cool, I'm gonna have to trek through it. Dave and I are up to our ears in future stuff. Can't wait to share it with you all.
post #8144 of 16823

Probably my favorite Agalloch song. A masterpiece for sure. 

 

post #8145 of 16823

 

 

 

 

I'll just leave this right here.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal