I used to buy used CDs based on the title but I guess with the internet it's not as important as it was. It is actually a very deep subject not discussed here that much.
Edited by Redcarmoose - 11/28/12 at 11:42pm
So I picked up the Sophicide album, It's getting a nice bit of playing time. Really weird though, the dynamic range levels are all over the place.*
1. The Art Of Atrocity DR4 both clip
2. Within Darkness DR8 left clips, right peaks at -0.00
3. Perdition Of The Sublime DR8 both clip
4. Of Lust And Vengeance DR8 both clip
5. Execration DR8 both clip
6. Blood For Honor DR8 both clip
7. Freedom Of Mind DR8 both clip
8. Flolie e Deux DR13 left at -0.00, right clips
9. Lafayette's Deception DR4 both clip
10. Dawn Of A New Age DR8 both clip
11. The Essence Of Warfare DR5 both clip
*Okay, well that was a lot less drastic than I remember it... The DR13 track is all acoustic so that explains that. But the 8 and 4/5 tracks aren't to different in song structure so I don't know if he forgot what maximizer settings he was using or what.
Well. Typing that out wasn't at interesting as I thought it would be. Make of it what you will.
One metalcore band which I dig is 'Twelve Tribes'. Check em out!! If not done already..
And 'Heaven Shall Burn' used to really like them for sometime, two years ago..
New Riverside is in!