Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lets Talk Metal - Page 992

post #14866 of 16813

Throwing in some obscure joponese doujin/indie metal collection :3

post #14867 of 16813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arayashiki View Post
 

Throwing in some obscure joponese doujin/indie metal collection :3

Oh my.
A lot of it is rather....rough.
These Blau Tea folks are cool (GUMI ftw).

 


Ceremonial Castings is another one of these bands that I would classify as Cute Black Metal.
I mean...can anyone really take them seriously?

post #14868 of 16813

Another very nice song from the upcoming Fallujah album :)

http://lambgoat.com/features/166/Fallujah-Carved-From-Stone-song-premiere

post #14869 of 16813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Another very nice song from the upcoming Fallujah album :)

http://lambgoat.com/features/166/Fallujah-Carved-From-Stone-song-premiere

The only complain I have is, their name is not Brootal enough. Yes, I know the place is in Iraq, blah blah blah!!!

 

The band name reminds me of a sweet beverage!!!

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falooda

post #14870 of 16813
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post
 

The only complain I have is, their name is not Brootal enough. Yes, I know the place is in Iraq, blah blah blah!!!

 

The band name reminds me of a sweet beverage!!!

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falooda

I totally fine with their name. Easy to remember and fairly unique. But Falooda would also be pretty cool....

 




One of the most underrated Black Metal bands I know.
Great great stuff.

post #14871 of 16813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arayashiki View Post

Throwing in some obscure joponese doujin/indie metal collection :3

Cool! Thanks for sharing

Some of it was less awful than I would've expected, and some of it I quite enjoyed
post #14872 of 16813

 

Russian metal band grey heaven fall.

post #14873 of 16813
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikfreedom View Post
 

 

Russian metal band grey heaven fall.

Oh how I hate stupid military porn like this.....
The song is a bit all over the place IMO.

post #14874 of 16813
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post

The only complain I have is, their name is not Brootal enough. Yes, I know the place is in Iraq, blah blah blah!!!

The band name reminds me of a sweet beverage!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falooda

Brootalz! LOL. I too am interested in this release.
post #14875 of 16813

post #14876 of 16813

post #14877 of 16813

^good band

post #14878 of 16813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


Brootalz! LOL. I too am interested in this release.

You know what I am saying.

 

For eg:

 

Brootal Disfigurement

Brootal Disembowelment

Embryonic Devourment

 

 

:gs1000smile:

post #14879 of 16813
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post

You know what I am saying.

For eg:

Brootal Disfigurement
Brootal Disembowelment
Embryonic Devourment


gs1000.gif

Yes, yes. beerchug.gif
post #14880 of 16813
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitsimple View Post

^good band

^indeed. biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal