Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lets Talk Metal - Page 925

post #13861 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipervick View Post
 

Let me rephrase... Well recorded, audiophile monster riffs. I really dislike thin sounding Metal recordings. I've been looking at youtube, but the quality leaves something to be desired. I'm so torn...



:deadhorse: 

A bit more civilized:


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 3/24/14 at 2:35pm
post #13862 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferday View Post

RIP Dave Brockie (oderus urungus)

Gwar is one band I have never heard, at all .. 

post #13863 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 



:deadhorse: 

A bit more civilized:


I'm not a musician, but I dig both of these stoner sounding riffs. The second reminds me a little of Red Giant-great band.

post #13864 of 16585

@Tom Yum Goong Great sounding stuff Tom. I have Bongripper - Hail Satan Worship Doom album. But short term, I just need a well recorded song to be my benchmark. Under 5 minutes preferably, since I am making people listen to my truck to figure out WTF is wrong. This way I can use it to review my 3 IEM's too.

post #13865 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipervick View Post
 

@Tom Yum Goong Great sounding stuff Tom. I have Bongripper - Hail Satan Worship Doom album. But short term, I just need a well recorded song to be my benchmark. Under 5 minutes preferably, since I am making people listen to my truck to figure out WTF is wrong. This way I can use it to review my 3 IEM's too.

I could name you so so many great songs but they are all +7 minutes long :D
No idea what's with me and long songs...

Pretty great riffs with even better production:

post #13866 of 16585

I was never that much into Cormorant, but their new album is rocking my socks off right now!

post #13867 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I could name you so so many great songs but they are all +7 minutes long :D
No idea what's with me and long songs...

Pretty great riffs with even better production:
 

Love that album. I'll have to use the cd in my truck!

post #13868 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipervick View Post
 

 

 Mandatory Suicide (Decapitated version is killer too)

 

That decapitated cd is good but they ruin that slayer song imho-im sry

post #13869 of 16585

good cd

 

 

 

 


Edited by keepitsimple - 3/25/14 at 10:06am
post #13870 of 16585

New Horseback album is out. Need I say more?

post #13871 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirnupiima View Post
 

New Horseback album is out. Need I say more?

Thank you..

post #13872 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirnupiima View Post
 

New Horseback album is out. Need I say more?

 

you don't need to....but if you happened to post a link i wouldn't cry either ;)

post #13873 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferday View Post
 

 

you don't need to....but if you happened to post a link i wouldn't cry either ;)

Oh I'm sorry, I thought I did lol. Here you go:

 

http://threelobed.bandcamp.com/album/piedmont-apocrypha

 

Here's an extra for compensation.

post #13874 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitsimple View Post
 

That decapitated cd is good but they ruin that slayer song imho-im sry

I feel you. Some covers are good, some are better than the original. It all comes down to taste. Some just down-right shouldn't have been recorded.

post #13875 of 16585
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitsimple View Post
 

ruin that slayer song

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal