Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lets Talk Metal - Page 871

post #13051 of 16197

Brand NEW!!!

 

Eastern Frontier in Flames by Drudkh

 

 

Thousands of Moons Ago​/​The Gates by DRUDKH and WINTERFYLLETH

post #13052 of 16197

 

I love both Drukdh and Winterfylleth so this is great news. I also think that the new Drudkh album has their best artwork to date. :)

post #13053 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post
 

 

I love both Drukdh and Winterfylleth so this is great news. I also think that the new Drudkh album has their best artwork to date. :)

I really like this song

 

3.
post #13054 of 16197

By the way, the genre 'Ulcer Metal' is slowly becoming a thing.. :gs1000smile:

 

From All Purity by Indian

 

Geryon by Geryon

 


Edited by wrathzombie - 1/17/14 at 7:26am
post #13055 of 16197

:wink:

post #13056 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post

Brand NEW!!!



 



Eastern Frontier in Flames by 
Drudkh





For Drudkh, you mean BRAND OLD! biggrin.gif
post #13057 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


For Drudkh, you mean BRAND OLD! biggrin.gif

Is this a reissue or a new release?

post #13058 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by markm1 View Post

Is this a reissue or a new release?

Is it a new release of older, rarer material (EPs and Splits).

Btw, WELL WORTH it.
post #13059 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


Is it a new release of older, rarer material (EPs and Splits).

Btw, WELL WORTH it.

Thanks for that. The only Drudkh I have is Microcosmos from 2009 which I think is fantastic. I remember reading their subsequent release was somewhat of a let down. But, I really like the style of Microsomos...

post #13060 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by markm1 View Post

Thanks for that. The only Drudkh I have is Microcosmos from 2009 which I think is fantastic. I remember reading their subsequent release was somewhat of a let down. But, I really like the style of Microsomos...

Stop. I want you to right now go here.

Forgotten Legends and Autumn Aurora. Pick one, two of the greatest BM albums of all time. Period. Listen. Report back.
post #13061 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


Stop. I want you to right now go here.

Forgotten Legends and Autumn Aurora. Pick one, two of the greatest BM albums of all time. Period. Listen. Report back.

Cool! Give me some time to sit down and listen and I shall:beerchug:

post #13062 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathzombie View Post

I really like this song





3.






I was like, why the hell they have songs in Polish? Forgotten they are from Ukraine and turns out it's (along with "...W Krainie Drzew") a cover of a Polish band. :-)
post #13063 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post


For Drudkh, you mean BRAND OLD! biggrin.gif

I didn't know that, I just went to their bandcamp page and saw things listed under 2014... new or old its pretty sweet..

post #13064 of 16197
Speaking of which, if you guys have Fan Bandcamp pages, please fan us on our new:

Metal-Fi Bandcamp

So we can see interact and share new music!
post #13065 of 16197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post

Speaking of which, if you guys have Fan Bandcamp pages, please fan us on our new:

Metal-Fi Bandcamp

So we can see interact and share new music!

Done ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Lets Talk Metal