Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › I just purchased WEstone 3s off of Westone.com and...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just purchased WEstone 3s off of Westone.com and...

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
nothing. All I got was an authorization code and a transaction id. No Email or receipt of any kind. I'm sure this is normal, but I just can't be satisfied until I know for sure that this is normal procedure. Can someone who has ordered off Westone.com before do me a favor and confirm that everything's going as it's supposed to.

I know this is kind of a stupid thread, but I just spent $400 and I want to make sure I'll be getting what I asked for.
post #2 of 9
Send a PM to p0wderh0und23. He works for Westone and checks here often.
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
thanks. Even though there's a 95% chance I have nothing to worry about, I can't help but be worried.
post #4 of 9
hahah!~very understandable ^ ^
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyoverthere View Post
nothing. All I got was an authorization code and a transaction id. No Email or receipt of any kind. I'm sure this is normal, but I just can't be satisfied until I know for sure that this is normal procedure. Can someone who has ordered off Westone.com before do me a favor and confirm that everything's going as it's supposed to.

I know this is kind of a stupid thread, but I just spent $400 and I want to make sure I'll be getting what I asked for.
I ordered UM2s directly from Westone back in March 2008, and I did get an email confirmation. My order went to them, during their business hours, however. I don't think their order process is completely automated, so I'd wait at least through Colorado business hours today before panicking.

My order experience with them was fantastic btw.

Thanks!
George
post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdpeck View Post
I ordered UM2s directly from Westone back in March 2008, and I did get an email confirmation. My order went to them, during their business hours, however. I don't think their order process is completely automated, so I'd wait at least through Colorado business hours today before panicking.

My order experience with them was fantastic btw.

Thanks!
George
ah, ok, thankyou. You're right, I don't know why I assumed they were necessarily automated.

It is comforting to hear to hear you had a good experience.

Do you know if there is a spot on the site to check my order status, though?
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyoverthere View Post
ah, ok, thankyou. You're right, I don't know why I assumed they were necessarily automated.

It is comforting to hear to hear you had a good experience.

Do you know if there is a spot on the site to check my order status, though?
I don't think there is an order status area. They have live people that answer their phone though, so you could always give them a call, just to check the status. I spoke to them once when I ordered my UM2s and they were super friendly and helpful.

I think you'll like the Westone 3s too. I really like mine.
post #8 of 9
Thread Starter 
well, it's been dealt with. I got a call today. Thanks for the help.
post #9 of 9
That's great. Good to know that Westone has great customer service (for future reference).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › I just purchased WEstone 3s off of Westone.com and...