Related Forum Threads
- Recommend me a neutral IEM with great soundstage and controlled bass Last post on 12/19/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- D5000 equivalent IEMs Last post on 11/7/12 at 5:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Mixing and Listening? Last post on 10/1/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Your favorite W3 Tips - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
How did you get this to work?
de-core the shortest comply tips, and use the core to put on sony hybrids. sony hybrids work wonders with the Westone 3's. Great comfort, and they sound just right. With complys, I find that the highs are too muffled. The hybrids maintain the highs and there is hardly any sibilance. If there is sibilance present, it is probably due to the source.
Yeah, it's old but man, this just saved my butt. Never would've thought've this and it works flawlessly. I have large ears and the Sony Hybrids are my go to and the Ety triple flanges don't fully seal my left ear (it's my tricky ear). This is by far the easiest way to achieve a proper seal for me with the W3.
- Your favorite W3 Tips
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 23 seconds ago
- › Bought 2 pairs of headphones, need some advice if possible... 32 seconds ago
- › Headphones for various heavy metal and other styles 59 seconds ago
- › How do I search for... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 2 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Creative T20 speakers make "pop" sound when turned on and off 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3